I just need to talk...

I was thinking that it would be too early to get any symptoms, but whenever I was on birth control I was ridiculously nauseous and my bbs went up two cups sizes in the first month on it. So, now I'm thinking reacting that strongly to pg hormones wouldn't be that far fetched. Oh, and that reaction was on three different kinds of bcp. Does that make sense to anyone else? Bbs went up a 1/2 a cup size last week and are still sore so I guess they're not done yet.

:cry::cry::cry:

damn :witch: flew in on me this morning. this sucks and has me seriously wondering why i had been on birth control for the last 12 years for any other reason than regulating my periods.:shrug:

then again, you are taught from a young age that having sex with no protection even once will knock you up. yea....ok. freakin liars!!!! UGH!!!!

I agree I ALWAYS thought that growing up, that it only took once.. how wrong I was. And I never even was on bc... :wacko: at this rate I won't even need to go on bc even after I finish having kids :haha::haha:

Sandy, I'm sorry the witch got you! It sucks every month! Hang in there! Maybe she will take a 9 month hike this time!

Jeo- I love cheese!

Winter- bc does some tricky stuff. As for implantation bleeding, hcg shows up in your urine 2 or 3 days after. That maybe break through bleeding that sometimes happens with BC. I never could take birth control right.

Bree- how's it going? I looked at your chart and it's still negative. 1 more day and your DH will be back! So hold off 2 more days! Jump him at the door! Lmao!

arfgh i dont know if im even posting in the right forum part, i did post somwewhere else but no one replied so i really need someone to help or give me advice. Im not sure if im pregnant yet im testing on tuesday, but.. I have alot of watery fluid down below.. like alot.. I dont know hwat it is, I don't think its pee at all, ... im kinda worried can someone help

Mornin ladies! :)
so sorry Sandy....stupid witch :( hang in there she'll disappear soon!!
Bree~I agree w/ Angel!! JUMP HIM!!! :):):)

watery fluid could be a good sign hiphop! :) You'll just have to wait it out and see!! :)

ok jeez thank god i almost had a bloody heart attack. Ive never been pregnant before, im only 21 eeeeeek lol. I thought something was wrong I got really scared hehe thank you though i really appreciate it xxx

I know I really need to stop this... but I just HAD to see the line get darker cause I was so worried.

Attachments

• DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 10
LOL AC! When I get pregnant I will probably do the same thing.

HipHop~It depends of the woman. I know I am a leaky facuet most of the time with my CM being watery or lotiony. What is normal for you? I always compare my cycles then going by overall sympthoms. I always try to look for what is different.

Angel~I could use a good yummy grilled chesse sandwich right now. But I just got to work and I will be here until 2 am. Plus I work overtime tomorrow. But I am going to try to get my holiday baking done this weekend. So far, I have request for date cookies, hazelnut chocolate tea cakes, and peanut butter balls. Any other suggestion of other things to make? I do have a recipe for maple, peanut butter bacon fudge that I am thinking about trying.

Bree- If your OPKs are not positive yet that is a good thing. Then your hubby will be home when they do. Good luck

mmmm maple fudge!!.... wait bacon fudge!??! that doesn't sound appealing! :haha:

I told my hubby about it and he is all for me making it. It kind of sounds good to me. IDK....we will have to see.

I had french fries from Wendy's that tasted like bacon today....not sure about bacon fudge tho....I do love bacon....mmm. bacon :)

AC~ I did that too!!!! NO WORRIES!! its AOK! :) I did take on ea couple days ago and the line was waaaay darker than the control line...like it sucked up all the dye! was kinda cool :) give it a week, it will get super duper dark!!

Quick Question, then i'll be back!

Does the line stay dark until you ovulate?

It was VERY dark yesteday, still not just like test line, but pretty damn close. Today's are dark, too but I don't feel quite as dark.

I have the EWCM, but haven't had my O pain yet. If my pain can hold off until LATE tomorrow, I pick dave up at 5am and we're going STRAIGHT to a hotel!

(Hotel= not just for :sex: , we have symphony tickets and brunch at noon and thought an airport hotel will be easier than driving 25 miles home and 25 miles back to Cleveland...

thoughts?

Hey ladies!

Bree, sounds like things might work out for you! I'm holding thumbs!

Jeo, sorry bout all the work, that's hectic! I say hell yes for bacon fudge!!!

Ok, silly question. I am going to be driving to Namibia when the:witch: is due. Is it ok to wear a random if

Sorry, stupid phn. Is it ok to put a tampon in while we're driving for 2 days? I don't want to have an accident on the seats and I'm trying to resist testing until I'm a day late! Thoughts?

Bree! I think u made it!! Woohoo!!!

Jeo- I must try the bacon fudge!

Plastik- hope the witch stays away and when you test it's a BFP!!!!

I'm feeling ovary aches, twitches and pulling so I think they are working overtime right now so maybe they have created a miracle for me this cycle!

Finally done some Christmas shopping!!!!! Lots more to go though!

See ya at the funny farm!

Oh yea! Bree- these trips your going on! I wanna go!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->