I just need to talk...

Angel, I am cd6 today and figured I'll ovulate next week anywhere from 22 to 26 so were going to have lots of holiday

Finally got some action today after a loooonnnnggg weekend. I hate the weekends when the hubby has to work.

no they say anywhere from 12-36 i have even read 40 hours after. so you have a couple days!!! my fingers are crossed for you bree!!!!

my dog farted. it smells. like really bad.
and DH and I being apart must make me like him again or something, I just bought him a christmas present ;)

How far were u whenu MC AC?

I wasn't tracking ov back then, AF was due June 20th, didn't get it,tested positive on the 22nd, 24th and 27th a few hours after the 27th I got what I thought was AF but more heavier and more cramping, now I know it was an MC. I don't really know how far along I was but I have a 28-29 day cycle.

Now I feel like if I can make it past the date I mced I'll feel better and more relaxed that it'll stick..

Mas- I'm on cd6 so will be next week sometime. I'm having major hot flashes at bedtime. I'm also spotting which is really unusual for me.

Bree- hang in there!

AC~you only have 4 more days till 5 weeks!!! my fingers are crossed!!!

Angel~are you spotting a lot? I don't ever spot either...well...except for this past month. and right before my period. so weird!!! tell the clomid to stop making your body be all menopausal!! ;)

today: I have to make cookies for DS cubscout meeting. He's carrying a flag! I'm gonna cry! stupid hormones!!

That's exactly what it feels like. Menopause. I mean hot flash bad! I'm guessing the spotting maybe residual from AF but it's weird it stopped for a day and came back light.

Cookies is what I need!! Lots and lots of cookies!

OMG!!! I need to get started on those cookies but I'm watching "I'm getting married and.." there is an arranged marriage on there, and the girl on there had never even been touched by a man and now she is married!! Its weird! I mean I get it, like thats their thing, and thats ok, thats probably the bravest thing I have ever seen someone go thru it was amazing!
oh now there's a new on on, a hooker is getting married and a trans gender woman is getting married. not to each other, thats just the two stories. the trans gender kinda looks like my sister in law that we don't talk to cuz she's a beeotch. funny!

I just floated to the mailboxes it seemed to check the mail :haha: then floated on home, I don't know why but it was a weird sensation, almost the high fever sorta feeling. Now I keep getting hot flashes and feeling like I'm gonna pass out or puke. Hopefully thats normal :haha:

Bbs are definitely bigger. I mean, whether I'm pg or not, bigger bbs this month made me happy hahaha. I was an A up until last week, now I'm a B! FINALLY. Thanks, life.

Bigger boobies are great! I'm fairly flat myself so when they grow its a bonus!

Angel, the hot flashes are from the clomid, when I was on it they got worse every month, it really sucked at night, blankets on, blankets off, blankets on, blankets off...........all night long! I'm not sure about the spotting though. My period always starts for about 2 days then it disappears for a day or two then I spot lightly for a couple of days before it is gone- but that is all the time for me.

Bree, I have also read that it can be up to 48 hrs. After positive opk to ovulate, FXed!

AC I was very dizzy a lot with my son, I have low blood pressure, so it is a big symptom with me.

Hoping, i wish I had cookies, stupid diet! My son was in a Xmas concert last night and I cried and I'm not even hormonal at the moment!

Jeo, getting some action is always good!

Ok.....I was an A thruout highschool....then in college I think I maybe was almost a B. Then I got pregnant. I grew to a C. Then I got pregnant again. NOW I'm a 36 DD. For now. they are getting bigger. OH WAIT! I should clarify: my left boob is a DD. my right is a C 1/2 catching up to the left now. I'm pretty sure she's a D now.So....my point...treasure the small bb's. You an wear button down shirts still. I can't. altho DH likes it when I try cuz he has a peep hole. such a dork :)

I am high on ether right now at work. LOL I am all giggling. Our hoods suck and they do not vent very well. It is going to be a long night.

The hubby is pissing me off right now all. He was suppose to get up and make me lunch but never did. Ugh...damn boys. Plus I did not get anymore action like I wanted to last night. He just ignored me. Boo!

Seriously what IS it with the left ones growing!? my right one STILL is just an A :haha: like I think it may have grown SOME but a TINY bit. My left one now is noticibly bigger :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->