I just need to talk...

Oh and I'll get another hotel room, I know what y'all will be doing! Y'all can slam, bam thanku ma'am and we will go shopping afterwards

morning. I got like...no sleep last night, so I'm hoping I can make it thru the day....I have to clean my house before hubby gets home tonight. blah.
i wanna go shopping too!!! :) take me take me!!!

I LOVE shopping, i'll take everyone!! i have about 30 browsers open right now cause of all the deals!

I don't think I made it, girls. O pain started bad a few hours ago. Dave doesn't land for another 12 so I'm pretty sure it was a wasted month.

I travel back to arizona in Jan and North Carolina the beginning of Feb, THEN we have our sales meetings starting in March so i'll be doing shorter trips. So, I think we will clearly keep trying, but maybe it's what I'll need to get the time with all these supplements in, so when we go to the doctor (if needed) we will have a good 90 days in our systems?

What do you guys think? I'm SO scared of getting older and older. When should I go to the doc? ANd i have put on weight and that is NOT ideal!!!

you have 24 hours bree!!! 24 hours! and the eggy can roll down the tube a bit before the spermies get there, so maybe there will still be a chance! don't give up...or maybe do and just BD for fun cuz I totally thought I was out in November!!! look at me! i'm a very paranoid stupid pregnant lady! ( i have prego brain really bad...) in fact...i shipped my DH's super expensive present to our old house in montana....stupid me!!! yep. I'm super special today. But I think you still have a chance so don't worry and just start BDing when you pick up your hubby!! :)

did you go to the doc for like a preconception appt? to make sure you were healthy and all that before you started trying?

:xmas6:Bree- I agree with angel and hoping- your not out yet! Do the deed as soon as you can and then do it again and maybe again!
I'm still waiting for my supplements for dh and I! So pissed they are late! They say 3to 5 business days and it's been ten! I'm not gonna give them a good review! I only have enough fertile tea for tomorrow:( I need a Christmas miracle!
I have spent the last two days after work doing my nannys (she's 96) Xmas shopping for her 13 great grandkids, it's exhausting! But at least it keeps me busy!

I've been online shopping too! The mall area is horrible!!!

Hoping and AC- Did y'all see these? https://myaccount.early-pregnancy-t...oductId=detectfive-progressive-pregnancy-test

Bree- you still have a chance!!!!

you know i did actually buy that a couple of cycles ago and of course I used it.....and it was negative since I wasn't preggers. but for now I think I'm just gonna wait. I told DH today of my fears since my bbs weren't hurting as much as they did in January, and he pointed out well that didn't work out, so maybe them not hurting as much is a good sign. I should listen to him more often :) Hope everyone is doing well today, DH and I are taking the day off doing much. Gonna go to the store to get milk soon, other than that not doing much! have a great day everyone!

no sexy time. I was exhausted and just felt defeated. We got to the hotel and laid down and I could tell Dave would have been okay with it ;) but I just wanted him to rest.

then, we get to the symphony and my cousin who got married in march told us they were pregnant....

my GOD am I happy for them. I wish I knew how easy it was for them, maybe it wasn't easy at all. I wish them the best, but this is the first time in my life that I felt that sting....I pray there isn't something wrong. another wasted month.

i am going to make a game plan and come back with a new attitude tomorrow :dohh:

the sting sucks. I know how you feel. you will get there! for a perfectly healthy couple it can take up to 6 months, so don't start thinking there is something wrong yet....it will just drive you mad. drove me mad, till we set a date to figure out what was wrong, then I didn't worry about it and it happened! so maybe thats what you need to do....set a time in the future that you will go to the doctor to find out what is going on down there, research a clinic, it will make you feel better to have control over something. then take a deep breath, and look forward to the time you have set. it will help you destress a little bit :)

the sting sucks. I know how you feel. you will get there! for a perfectly healthy couple it can take up to 6 months, so don't start thinking there is something wrong yet....it will just drive you mad. drove me mad, till we set a date to figure out what was wrong, then I didn't worry about it and it happened! so maybe thats what you need to do....set a time in the future that you will go to the doctor to find out what is going on down there, research a clinic, it will make you feel better to have control over something. then take a deep breath, and look forward to the time you have set. it will help you destress a little bit :)

thanks, sweetness. The truth is we've only had 3 months where we even "got it right" with timing!

I will plan for March. there! I said it, so it MUST be true! :flower:

Angellll- how are your folicles?!?!?!:hugs:

Mas- what supplements did you order? What's up with the tea? Do I need it? :coffee:

well, Namibia here we come! AF due tomorrow so will be testing on Tues or Wed. Hold thumbs for me ladies!

Sorry things didn't work out this month Bree, but be strong! Hoping, that ticker is looking good! AC, how u feeling?

I dunno pony....that seahorse looking thing with a tumor kinda scares me...tomorrow it will change! :)

Bree! March was when DH and I were/are (not counting my chickens yet) planning on going to the clinic! its a good month to look forward to :)

It's called fertiltea and I got it from early pregnancy tests.com, it's supposed to help, it has vitex in it, plus other fertile helpers. The reviews online sound good. I'm not even sure it works, I guess we will see. I am cd10 so hopefully in a few days I see some lines on the opk's. I'm also taking fertile cm because my cm is sadly lacking, it's always been an issue. I'm sorry this month isnt gonna work for you Bree.

well, Namibia here we come! AF due tomorrow so will be testing on Tues or Wed. Hold thumbs for me ladies!

Sorry things didn't work out this month Bree, but be strong! Hoping, that ticker is looking good! AC, how u feeling?

I woke up thinking I was feeling flutters in my stomach but then I realized I mighta just been really hungry.

Wow.. my bra lately has been feeling REALLY tight!!

Eeek!! I just realized i'm an appleseed now!

Bree- hang in there. It will happen for you! I'm waiting at the docs now to see how my follies are. Do you know you ovulated for sure?

Plastik- hope the witch stays away!

Bree- hang in there. It will happen for you! I'm waiting at the docs now to see how my follies are. Do you know you ovulated for sure?

Plastik- hope the witch stays away!

for sure sure. I have the gift of extreme ovulation pain and, probably thanks to the soy, it was a more painful reminder this month, while Dave was gone ;)

It's called fertiltea and I got it from early pregnancy tests.com, it's supposed to help, it has vitex in it, plus other fertile helpers. The reviews online sound good. I'm not even sure it works, I guess we will see. I am cd10 so hopefully in a few days I see some lines on the opk's. I'm also taking fertile cm because my cm is sadly lacking, it's always been an issue. I'm sorry this month isnt gonna work for you Bree.

I take (took before I did soy last cycle) vitex! It REALLY helped my LP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->