I just need to talk...

Hey guys,

So as you will probably be able to tell I am new at this. Just wanted to talk and needed someone to vent to. I'm not currently trying to have children (because of certain circumstances) but my boyfriend and I are happy and have been together for almost three years now (So it wouldn't be the end of the world).

Here's my dilemma. I have been on the pill for about two and a half years now, and take it continually every month. I have never missed a period and am pretty regular. Last month my period came a day before i was expecting it and was heavy right from the start. It arrived on Nov 30th and surprisingly only lasted for two days and then was light until i started back on the pill (Dec 4th). Now I know this sounds a little crazy but i think I may have ovulated early this month, which has me worried because I had unprotected sex the day after I took my first pill of the month. (Dec 5th) I started getting worried on monday evening (the 12th) when I had a brownish light bleeding that lasted until this afternoon. It has never happened to me before and I just wanted to know what you all think. It's too early for me to take a test but I had symptoms of implantation bleeding (including cramping). Do you think its possible that I ovulated early?

I'm stressing because I want to know, but can't do anything about it at the moment. Any advice would be appreciated!!! :)

Mas- my whole night was covers, no covers, covers, no covers! My while day has been hot with the air blowing in my face! The clomid is kicking some serious booty this cycle! Tomorrow morning is my last dose! Thankgoodnes!!

Is for bbs I had mine cut off and lifted and I love them! I'm 36 c or d. Depends but mostly d but I can get away without wearing one! I'd burn them all if DH would let me! And cook some s'mores with my bofire bra party!

Do you think it will work? I still have 10 days left of the pill before I even start my sugar week. I just though it would be too early???

If u think u had implantation bleeding and cramping hcg should be in your system by now. U need to know by testing because if it's positive u have to stop the bc.

Thanks! :)

you've been a big help. I have been contemplating taking a test all day today. Tbh I never thought of the fact that I would need to know so I can stop the pill. I wouldn't want to affect the pregnancy (if so). Do you think I should wait until morning when I first use the bathroom? Or should I just take one asap?

Well I'm a pee on a stick aholic! Lol! So if you bought the first response 5 days early one, they come with 2-3 so I'd say 1 now and if it's negative, take it again in the morning to be sure. I'm not sure what the birth control will do if your pregnant but I know it messes with the hormones.

I might just have to take your advice! Off to the store I go. :p I'll keep you updated. I'm sure it's too early but I suppose its worth a try!

OMGoodness! I already have a headache and I still have seven and half hours of work left to go. There were already two small explosions in the lab tonight. I can already tell it is going to be one of those night. Boo!

I would come hang out with you so I could get to feeling good but I know those ether headaches and they are not good! Thanks to surgery in the past when I worked it.

Tell them its occupational hazord and you need to go home! LOL! Tell them I approved it and call me if they have a problem with it! LMAO!

LOL! I wish. It has been raining all day long and it is going to freeze overnight. So it is going to be a bitch driving home. Why do I live in Wisconsin?

It's been raining here all day too but glad it won't freeze! Come to TEXAS!

Alright, so verdict of FR test = negative. I suppose I knew that was going to happen. But with how I have been feelings lately I actually found myself thinking it would come up positive.. ? :wacko:

did you miss a pill winter? b/c on the pill you don't ovulate, and you can have spotting if you miss the pill at some point in they cycle your body gets confused. just thought i'd ask so be sure....but take the test...like angel said, we are poas addicts so we very much encourage the peeing on sticks ;)

J~you live in Wisconsin for the cheese. thats the only reason I could think of to live in wisconsin. ;) of course I can't talk cuz i live in wyoming...and there really is no reason to live in wyoming. I believe I saw on Garfield once that its not really here ;) There was no reason to live in my part of Montana either...I lived where there weren't pretty mountains....it looked like north dakota. which btw, is way worse than wisconsin...ND I mean. drive home safe....and quit blowing stuff up!!

That has happened to me in the past, (bleeding because of a missed pill). But this month I havent missed any, that's why I was so confused when when I found brown cm. It started on monday evening and lasted until what I thought was this afternoon, but after just going to the bathroom I realized that its still there... very light brown. but not getting any heavier. ???

I took the test and it came back negative... which I was fully expecting. Even if I was BFP I wouldn't have high enough levels, especially if im still spotting.... right??

I'm a little confused tbh. This is quite out of the blue. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->