I just need to talk...

eek!! I'm a blueberry!! I hope everything is going ok in there.....

AC~DH told me yesterday that my bbs were starting to expand past my sides....nice....but thankfully they still fit into my bras...well..the right one does. Lefty is starting to bulge out... :)
I have a headache today....

I'm glad things are progressing well for both Hoping and AC! Bigger boobies is a good sign that all is well.
Angel- how are your follies?

Well, it seems that my blocked tube side ovary has been a busy bee and my nice good open side is on a Holiday break! I have 2 large follies on my blocked side. 16 & 17 mm. I have 1 small one 8mm and seriously doubt that it catches up. The clinic is leaving it up to me weather to continue or not. I went ahead and scheduled a scan fir Wednesday, I guess just in case a miracle happens. Also she said that my good side may pick it up by a small chance. I just looked at her and the lab girl with my eyes swelled in tears and told them to bring me the injectable cycle IUI sheet and I'll decide what I want to do.

I'm really just doing the Wednesday scan because I'm getting my 950 worth of work from them. Don't want them to have easy money. I'll have to decide if I want to use my 85 dollar trigger or just ride it out and save it for later.

DH and I have been arguing so I'm not speaking to him so y'all are the only ones that know I have a busted cycle. He is being a dickhead!

On to the next cycle!

Well, it seems that my blocked tube side ovary has been a busy bee and my nice good open side is on a Holiday break! I have 2 large follies on my blocked side. 16 & 17 mm. I have 1 small one 8mm and seriously doubt that it catches up. The clinic is leaving it up to me weather to continue or not. I went ahead and scheduled a scan fir Wednesday, I guess just in case a miracle happens. Also she said that my good side may pick it up by a small chance. I just looked at her and the lab girl with my eyes swelled in tears and told them to bring me the injectable cycle IUI sheet and I'll decide what I want to do.

I'm really just doing the Wednesday scan because I'm getting my 950 worth of work from them. Don't want them to have easy money. I'll have to decide if I want to use my 85 dollar trigger or just ride it out and save it for later.

DH and I have been arguing so I'm not speaking to him so y'all are the only ones that know I have a busted cycle. He is being a dickhead!

On to the next cycle!
:hugs::hugs:

Do you pay the $950 even if you don't do the IUI? :hugs:

Yes, it's that much regardless. Doesn't make sense. However this clinic has very good success rates so I guess that's their reason for charging so much. It's one of those things where I can have has many ultrasounds and blood work and IUIs I want or as little and the cost is the same. Nothing but a gamble.

Oh angel, I'm sorry, I know it is very frustrating! Is there any way they can unblock your tube?

Just surgery to fix it and still questionable if it will work. Did you take Gonal F that last cycle? I wanted to get a estimate how much the injectable meds are. Looks like they use gonal f or follistim. And the info sheet says that it's taken for 8-14days. I noticed they don't use the ovidrel but the 10,000 units of hcg. Also they have you do the progesterone twice daily after ovulation.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Angel I'm sorry!!! I would get the scan too if I were you, if its included make sure you get everythign you can squeezed in!! drain them dry of scans!! I'll make sure I cross everything for a good folly on the good side!!

Thanks girlys. I feel a little better than this morning. Im suppose to start my LH testing tonight for twice day till Wednesday scans but I don't see any point, nor do I have any desire to poas right now. My LH this morning was definately negative via blood. I decided I am going to save my trigger for next month. I really don't think that 1 little follie on my good side will pick up. It's too small.

With that said, break from temping and poas this month. I'll decide by next cycle how and if I even want to try again or just give the I dont care anymore attitude. It'll be ok.

sometimes taking a month off is the best thing to do.....forget about having to keep track of everything for a while. take a month for yourself. you deserve it!

My daughters at the mavericks game with my brother and she is texting me ecstatic that khloe kardashian is a row below her and she seen her twice. Kinda cute and funny and she said my life is made! Lol!

Hoping- thanku, I think it will do me some good too.

I woke up again this morning with a weird pulsating feeling down inside me. Very weird...

like where down inside? thats wierd. maybe its your intestines trying to move things along :)

Like a little below my stomach... it only happens after I sleep alot.

Oh no.... hoarders made me cry :cry: worse it was over hoarding rats EWWW but the tears started.

Work work work! I wanna play!!!!! Is it Christmas yet? Is it over yet????

well what do you want angel? christmas or for it to be over?? lol you have to make up your mind!

I just got a package in the mail today from my brother....it was presents for my boys. my brother lives in hawaii.....and the packages looked an awful lot like it could hold a small guitar....guess what they are?? ukuleles!!! yes, I was a bad mom and sliced the tape on the wrapping paper....and old but very useful trick :) oh next year my brother is gonna get revenge!!!! REVENGE I SAY!!! :)

I love ukuleles! Funny, I just said that last night too, cause we watched a movie with one on it. I'm so ready for Christmas! 3 more sleeps until I'm done work! I feel very nauseous today, I hope I'm not getting the flu:sick:
I finally got the supplements in the mail, so hopefully it's not too late! My opk shows no LH yet.

I have a love hate relationship with Christmas! I love it but glad when it's over! Lol!

Sounds like some music and rattling going to be going on at your house! I'm sending that sweet baby in your tummy a piano when SHE turns 2! Lol!!!

I want a Christmas baby. I'm sooo impatient to test but just moved here and started the job so DH has the money and I don't get my first pay yet. Horrible! I don't get to test until Christmas for sure now! DH is killing my POAS addiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->