I just need to talk...

its always nerve racking seeing a new doc!! and why did you shave?? she needs to earn her paycheck remember??? heck maybe I'll braid some yarn in there next time I have to spread em...so they actually have something to wade thru!!! LOL
it sucks when the assistant doesn't have any bedside manner...I used to take my son w/ a nurse like that. horrible. and I have never been asked how many guys I have slept with!! wow!! what does that matter??

Well I left there pissed because I waited 2 hours and she was gone to catch a baby and they weren't sure when she was coming back. So I ranted about how I scheduled the appointment a month and half ago because that was the first available and disgusted they scheduled a new patient on the day she was called and not to mention they moved my appointment to another clinic 35 miles from the clinic I was suppose to go to. So anyways, everyone in that office heard how I felt about them! So I'm rescheduled for next week and I threatened them that theyhad better not charge my insurance company! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr..... Waist of my time!

And yea, Im still in shock they asked how many, I should have toldher a couple of thousand and watch her jaw drop!

I'm so pissed I'm getting a shot of patron when I get off work! Bla!!

4dpo and is temper a symptom?

i have several tattoos plan. I am going to get a butterfly on my left shoulder blade, sleeve on my right arm that contains tarantulas, poison dart frogs, and lotus flowers, and I want a chest plate with cherry blossoms and I haven't figured out the rest yet for my chest plate. I currently have eight tattoos.

i have several tattoos plan. I am going to get a butterfly on my left shoulder blade, sleeve on my right arm that contains tarantulas, poison dart frogs, and lotus flowers, and I want a chest plate with cherry blossoms and I haven't figured out the rest yet for my chest plate. I currently have eight tattoos.

Holy crap Jeo! My DH jokes with me being a tatoo bitch! (mainly because I want more) and trying to beat him! LMAO! But you are definately headed there and it is sooooo cool! I believe DH would fall in love with you too! LMAO! That's gonna hurt like a SOB! I have 3 and butterfly (tramp stamp on my lower back) one my foot all flowerdy and my right ankle. I want another also and I'm thinking my ring finger with my anniversary date. (seems meaningful) Anywho, I started on my patron! I'm a happy camper at the moment. LOL! :haha:

I want some.

I have two koi on my shoulder blade (cause I am a Pisces), three celtic knots down my spine, a celtic knot tramp stamp, a celtic knot on my inner right ankle, a tribal flower on my left calf, and chaos in Ancient Greek on my left wrist. Plus many piercings. I am kind of addicted. Plus we have a good friend that is an artist so he gives up cheap tats. My hubby is all tatted up also.

Hmmmm.... so, let me think.... (3 shots of Patron). My brain is working overtime.... So back to the subject.... What was it??? Oh yah tatts! 1. I'm tipsy 2.) I'm aggravated 3.) hmmmm..... I think I need to go get one today! :haha::haha: Is it 5 yet so DH can take me? :haha: Maybe I should go POAS and watch it turn positive.

It is good! LOL! Might have a ha in the morning! I really been bad this tww. This is my second night of alcohol and couple of days ago, I took excedrin migraine so.... really bad! LOL! Now when Im crying cause it's not a positive just remind me what Ive done. LOL!

hey, don't feel bad, I got totally super drunk the day after thanksgiving, then got my positive 3 days later...and I got way drunk before I found out I was preggers w/ my first, since I had just turned 21 :haha: and he is a genius..so I don't feel bad drinking at all before my positives.
I do have to say I'm pretty proud of myself...I DO NOT have a tramp stamp!! :haha: My sister does....not me. I have a dragon in between my shoulder blades, and intertwining palm trees on the top of my foot, that one actually has meaning, from the resort DH and I went to in Jamaica. Love that place!!! The funny thing about the one on my back was...I went to the doc to have a physical before I started my job at the clinic back home, he saw the tat and actually pulled the back of my pants back asking if I had one down there!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I was in such shock I didn't know what to say! I should have slapped him. :dohh:
is it lunch time yet?? i want a tostinos pizza.....

Tostinos? Eat something else good! Lol!

You know, I don't have a headache this morning! My mouth is super dry, so I have a cup of coffee and bottle of water and taking turns sipping on both! Oh... I didnt get a tattoo last night! Lol! My brothers girlfriend took my phone from me last night so I didn't send my brother-in-law a nasty text cause he is being a dick here lately and I was feeling my oats last night! Lmao!

yes tostinos!!! they are 1.43 at the store and baby wants them ;) thats my excuse...baby wants tostinos :)
glad someone took your phone.....drunk texting isn't always the best thing. but...its super fun when you are doing it!!! LOL
glad you feel good today!!

I have a dragon tat too - but down my side, just below my ribs, right down to my hipbone and yes I do have a tramp stamp:haha: That was my first one at 20 and I still like it, it has the eye of RA over top of it. I also have a compass between my shoulder blades - it has the 4 points of the earth with the sun/moon and stars inside and around the edges of the compass are my birth sign (which is also DH's as we have the same birthday) and the moon I was born on and my sons birth sign with his moon and will one day have my next childs birth sign and moon and you never know but there will be one more space..... I'm getting older though so not sure about having more than one more. I would like to get an owl on the other side of my torso - I love owls.
I had guitar lessons tonight with my DS - he is learning electric guitar and I am doing acoustic, I learned a song tonight so now I have to practice it all week. Any way, enough about me - how is everyone else doing?
Bree - how is your cycle? Anyone have any symptoms?

Mas- those sound neat! Mine and DH birthday is exactly a week apart!

I'm 6dpo and my temps are all over the place! Good news is... I haven't had hot flash since right before ovulation. I'm thinking I'm out with my crazy temps! I take it at the same time every morning so not sure what's going on.

I have never temped, maybe I will try that next month. I don't really have any symptoms unless cranky is a symptom, lol. We had freezing rain here last night and now piles of snow!! So DS and I are staying home for a snow day!!! It is nice. I started taking wheat grass as well, it is supposed to help with high FSH and mine was borderline high at 10ish. I figure I will do 2 or 3 months of these supplements with acupuncture (getting very costly) and then go to IVF.

Angel~drinking messes up the temps, at least it did for me...so maybe thats the culprit ;) never know!!
Mas~yippee for snow days!!! it rained in wyoming last night...but we didn't get any snow. this winter is so weird....

I was soooooo cranky last night!!! I couldn't even talk to my kids cuz I was totally gonna rip their heads off for no reason. So I went to bed early, and slept pretty good and feel soooo much better today!!! so happy! DH is coming back home from Utah today, and we get to go buy a bed for our guest room this weekend, I am actually really excited about that :)

It is great to stay home but I feel guilty calling in:( I don't call in that often though but even so I still feel a bit bad. Oh well it is the weekend and a long one at that!!

Hey everyone!!!

so i went to the dr today and everything went really well!!! i have to still go get my bloodwork done, and i have another appt in 2 weeks. i did have to bump my tickers back a week as i am 6 weeks and 3 days so far....he did do a scan today to check since i got my BFP so close to my LMP. Wasnt too much to see in there other than a little peanut looking thing, but we did see a nice strong heartbeat!!!! i think my OH almost fell off his chair when he saw that as he wasn't expecting to. he then made a comment of "OMG it is real..." :dohh:

men.....

I'm so happy I'm not alone in this boat!! I just want to know already!! I had a BFN today and I stared at that stupid little stick for a good 5 minutes and not even the faintest positive line showed up!! Ugh AF should be here in the next few days and I hope she never comes! I'm so exhausted from being glued to every website that has ANYTHING regarding symptoms...my OH is starting to think I'm nuts!

:flower: Miss you ladies! :flower:

I will be back this weekend full force! I have a test monday that i'm studying for , but today I am going to get my hairs done :kiss: and shop with a girlfriend.

:witch: came today, so it looks like , for some reason I ovulated on CD 21 this month? with minimal pain....which is weird. I dont' know if the supplements helped with that pain? but i've NEVER EVER EVER not had O pain and that concerns me a bit.

But i'm back in business. Gotta get my eating under control, been a lot of emotions....:hugs: all!

ah Bree!!! I totally understand emotional eating, I have been doing it for a week...blah!! I'm actually really excited to have a salad for lunch today (tostinos is gone) ;)
good luck on your test!! and I know its tough, but you should be happy you didn't have as much pain...you never know, it could be a good sign. :)

hey~welcome!!! it sucks doesn't it....but...eventually it will all pay off!! I think all of our significant others think we are nuts, I know mine does. I think its weird that they don't get all crazy like we do...maybe its them that are the nutty ones!! !:)

Sandy~awesome on the heartbeat!!! thats amazing!!!!

mas~are you still snowed in??

AFM~Here's a good one for ya....my doc, who I had a hard enough time picking since we are new in town, had a freakin stroke!!!! so the clinic called me to reschedule with someone else....and I hope I picked a good one!! I did decide if I don't like him I'm gonna go to the midwife, I don't really care if my husband likes it or not. He's dumb, he thinks if we have a midwife we have to deliver at home. He doesn't listen. stupid boys!!! so I still have my appointment on the 1st, just a little later in the morning. I am hoping to hear a heartbeat!!!! and I know its crazy but I swear on all that is holy I felt baby move yesterday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->