I just need to talk...

oh pony its beautiful!!! reminds me of jamaica a little bit....can't wait to retire there!! :)

thanks everyone, I had a crappy day...which turned into a better day yesterday, that turned kinda crappy cuz the heater guys came over to fix our heater....and broke it!!! but, on the bright side, the place where we lived for the past 10 years got slammed with snow yesterday...and its 35 here today :) woohoo!!! no snow and not too cold....so my little space heater is keeping me pretty warm. so not too down today...
I'm excited cuz I'm almost to 12 weeks!!! on Sunday!!! on my birfday!! :) woohoo!!

:happydance: how exciting Hoping!! I'm gonna be leaving for Canada tomorrow evening so if I don't get a chance to say it I'll say it now.. Happy birthday!!! :D

AFM lotsa cleaning... lotsa packing.. ok maybe not so much on the packing part. Finishing up leftovers in the fridge so not even cooking :haha:
Other then that just relaxing :)

I been busy the last few days but I think I caught up!

Hoping- glad your day got somewhat better!

Plastik- I'm coming to your house for vacation. It's ok, I'll just invite myself! Lol!

Jeo- test yet?

AFM- I been having some unbearable hot flashes day and night for over a week. Not sure what's going on. I plan to take my trigger injection tomorrow morning and have a weekend of BD marathon! My sunburn is about gone! FINALLY! Hopefully I'll be 1dpo on Sunday. I'm CD12 today. I have been looking at house for past 3 days so my mind has been occupied on that.

Thanks AC! I hope to have a good one...
I have missed you Angel!!! lots of luck on your trigger and BDing!!!!

I am cold. My heater doesn't work and I'm freakin freezing. my butt is cold, my toes are cold, my nose is cold. everything is cold. But, I did get my hair done today, so thats a plus. and my hair is cold. BRRRRR!!!!

Well I wish I wasn't so OCD at times. I told DH that I paid in good bit taxes and should get a good bit back. This will allow us a house. So I've been searching and looking and getting excited. Spoke to the bank and deciding which loan to get. Haven't bought a house in 10 years etc... DH made the comment that he didn't think we could get much back cause he thought we were in another tax bracket. Well... He is right and I calculated and discovered my butt needs to be filtering through receipts and other junk to get as much deductions as possible or we will be paying in! I haven't told him yet. On top of that a rock hit my back glass and shattered it! Ugh! So looks like house will be on hold for half the year! I'm nauseated thinking about it!

Plastik - your house is absolutely fabulous! I love it. I miss summer too!! It snowed here big time today too and it is -12C outside - super cold and windy.

Angel-im sorry about the house thing, that really sucks - what a let down:( :hugs:
good luck and FXed for your trigger and bd weekend!!

Im tired! Its been a whirlwind week of acupuncture appts and taekwondo(my ds) and guitar lessons (me and ds) and work! I am looking forward to spending a weekend home and relaxing!

Ah, Angel, I'm sorry about the house!! Buy you never know, it took me about 8 months of looking before we found exactly what we wanted, so maybe by the time you find something you'll be all sorted!! In the meantime, come to South Africa and visit me!! :D There you go, now I invited you! :haha:

Hoping, have you warmed up yet? We don't actually get snow here. Well, very rarely, and then only way up in the Drakensburg Mountains. Do you know that I'm 27 and I've never ever ever seen snow? I would love to, I think it would be so much fun!! But only for holiday, I like our hot weather here way too much to live somewhere where the temperatures actually drop below 0!!

I had an awesome appointment at the Gynea this morning!! He did a pap smear which I'll get the results of on Monday, but we did one last year and all was A ok so can't imagine that would have changed. Also chatted about trying to get pg. I assumed he was going to tell me to just keep trying since we've only been trying for 3 going on 4 months, but he was awesome. Did a scan of my uterus and ovaries which all look great (YIPPEE!!) and also ordered a whole battery of blood tests for me and my DH and a semen analysis for DH. I am SO thrilled right now. Can't wait to get all the tests done early next week. He said that the fact that my husband cycles isn't great coz, in his words "they wear tight pants, bounce up and down on their balls and cook their eggs". This doesn't excite me very much, but I'm not allowing myself to worry even a little until we get the results back!

So next week will be a whirlwind of tests, :sex: :sex: :sex: , and entertaining the brother in law and his wife who land from Germany today. Before I know it I will have ovulated and be back in the TWW!!

Wow, that was long. Sorry for the rant! How is everyone doing today?

It's a nice 73 degrees here! I thought I would rub that in! Lol!

Plastik- that is great news with all the testing! It will give a peace of mind! I'd come down there but it's starting to look like the government is sucking my funds dry! It sucks! I'm going to buy a lotto ticket today! Lol! I'll share my million dollar winnings with y'all!

Mas- sounds like you having busy week! I'm still trying to decide if I want to do acupuncture. I mentioned it to DH and he actually told me he wanted to do it also for stress relief. Surprised me! If I have time today, I might go by and check this out!

Taking my shot at 11am so by 11pm tomorrow I will have ovulated! My DH so excited about the sex marathon! Lol! Hope I will be able to walk by Monday! Lmao!

Ahhh I'm SO jealous of you ladies with the warm weather! I'm heading up to Canada tonight! COLD! Hoping I hope you get warmed up soon!!

:haha: Angel thats great your dh is looking forward to the sex!

My dh seems to think sex will hurt the baby so we won't... I however may need to let the midwife tell him its alright.

So like I said heading up to canada for a week, will try to pop online here and there, so if you don't hear from me in a while its cause I'm there :haha:

morning!!!
AC~have fun in Canada! stay warm, cuz I do hear its cold there, the canandian air is coming down into the states so its cold in my home town. 30F here tho so not so bad :)
Angel~sucky sucky news about the house!!! stupid tax man....We are hoping for a larger refund this year, cuz the company my husband works for kinda screwed us out of half of our moving money, so my fingers are crossed for a big-ass check.
Pony~great news on the testing!!! thats pretty awesome I hope everything turns out the way it should!! :)
Mas! slow down!! oh wait...I probably should too...nevermind!! :)

AFM~I'm still cold!!!! DH got some space heaters yesterday for the kids rooms and the living room....and its amazingly colder in here with the big space heater than it was yesterday with the little space heater!!! DH was all "oh this one is cool it heats the items in the room not the air...." I said,...."wth?? I want the air warm!!!" dumbass. hoping that the heater guys get something figured out before tomorrow!!! stupid heater guys.....

Ahhh I'm SO jealous of you ladies with the warm weather! I'm heading up to Canada tonight! COLD! Hoping I hope you get warmed up soon!!

:haha: Angel thats great your dh is looking forward to the sex!

My dh seems to think sex will hurt the baby so we won't... I however may need to let the midwife tell him its alright.

So like I said heading up to canada for a week, will try to pop online here and there, so if you don't hear from me in a while its cause I'm there :haha:

Where in Canada are you going AC?

checking in, my Grandma passed away yesterday. i am detroyed, broken and shattered. I knew you guys knew our recent struggles with her, so I wanted to pop on and let you know. I will be back shortly.

checking in, my Grandma passed away yesterday. i am detroyed, broken and shattered. I knew you guys knew our recent struggles with her, so I wanted to pop on and let you know. I will be back shortly.

So very sorry for your loss Bree, you and your family will be in my prayers:hugs:

So sorry Bree! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ah Bree I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

YAY!!! Do you have your cookies ready? Ship some to me! I'd like mine coated with the xanax please! LOL!

nope no cookies yet....I'm gonna wait till after the 1st when *hopefully* we hear a heartbeat. I just don't want to jump the gun!! I'm so nervous about it!!!

You can buy those heart beat monitors from walmart! I'm sure it's too early right now but I want one if them when I get pregnant!

Hi Ladies, I like the plum Hoping, thats great!
I had a positive OPK today!!! CD14 so way earlier than usual!!! I think the supplements are definitely working! I usually O on CD 17 to 21, so I am really excited. I am going to try not to symptom spot over the TWW though and just keep busy and ignore my body, hahaha, yeah right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->