I just need to talk...

Hoping she is wanting a Xanax cookie! Lmao!

Yay for heartbeat! I know your excited!

I took a answer test this morning and it was negative and 3 cheques that were positive. So.... I decided I'm crazy after peeing 50 times this morning and thus evening that AF will be here Sunday.

I went to my new gyn and decided she has no personality. I asked her for femara and explained the year of fertility crap and her opinion I've gone too far to stop clomid/IUI and wanted me to go a round with them and increase my clomid dose. I could have sunk in chair when she said that. Then she told me she likes for her patients to take days 5-9 so I asked her why? Her response was well it really doesn't matter. And I again asked her why she lies 5-9. All she could give me answer was that she likes the lining to shed a little more then said it really doesn't matter you will have the same amount of follicles. I think I intimidated her because I knew so much. Then I thought about it when I was driving off, I did show my ass last week when the appointment got canceled! Lol! Maybe I need to find another doctor I haven't pissed off yet!

Oh and one more thing! Y'all should try flamin hot cheetos with kraft can cheese spread! So good!

lol thats totally a craving Angel!!!

my new doc was pretty cool actually, I think I'm gonna keep him. maybe yours was nervous you were going to break into a bitchy state and was just being cautious ;)
and you should wait till monday if AF doesn't show test again!!

I'm not testing again till monday. Usually AF shows 15dpo after taking the trigger so that's Sunday.

Hi Ladies!!! WOW!! Lots going on here!!

Angel, hang in there!! I know the waiting is crap, but we gotta do it!!

Hoping, a HUGE CONGRATS on hearing the heartbeat!! How super exciting!!

AFM, our holiday was awesome, really had an amazing time!! Also, FF has decided that I ov'd a day early! Happy day! That makes me 7dpo today and I haven't even started obsessing yet. Although I kinda did when I had dinner with my friend who 'accidentally got pg' last night. I want that to be me :cry: . But it wasn't that bad coz she didn't bring it up at all, her first scan is Wednesday next week, really hope all goes well! It would be so cool if I got pg soon and then we could be pg together!! I would LOVE that!

I attached a pic for you guys from our holiday, it's me and my DH in a 2500 year old Baobab tree in the Kruger. SO amazing!!

Attachments

• Baobab.jpg
    Baobab.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 5
Shit just hit the fan at my house, let's put it this way, I doubt we will ever try again! I'm so f'ing pissed!

It's a long story. I hate to even defend him but it boils down to him never having kids or experiencing life on his own. My sister is not speaking to me cause DH Nast post on fb a couple of years ago who I raised, my boys 15 and soon to be 18 are not pleased with him. Not to defend but u dont think they are happy cause it's not their dad. Etc.. But I've been ignoring him since yesterday which is stupid because he was being such a smart ass when the pizza guy got here. Tonight, he was mad about me ignoring him that he caused a scene with my brother who was visiting. Needless to say that it got worse and him and my brother got face to face! It was terrible! My brother left and he was pissed and my daughter was pissed! So..... I'm pissed. He kept posting nasty crap on my Facebook so I made sure his family knew what wad going on too. It's bad!

Shame angels!! That sounds terrible!!

Really hope that things work out for you! :hugs:

It is unbelievable! My best friend sent me a text at 12 am asking how things are at my house? She is in mississippi!

Apparently my DH went under my name on Facebook and started posting nasty crap! So she sent me that text! I had to get her to change my password cause my phone wouldn't let me do it! My brother is totally pissed! I am in shock this has happened!

OMW this sounds CRAZY!!! He has no right to log onto YOUR facebook acount for any reason AT ALL! I would be so crazy angry!!! What does he have to say for himself?! Shameful!

Wow lots happening...

First congrats Hoping on hearing the heartbeat its so reassuring!!

Plastik, that is one huge tree!!

And Angel... I'm soooo sorry! Family stress is the worst! :( I hope things work out... thats so hard!!

Wow Angel, that is some serious shit! I would be sooooo pissed. I don't even like when he reads my text messages as it is an invasion of privacy even though I have nothing to hide, I hate it just the same!! Sometimes he reads my BnB messages that I post and makes fun of me, which I also hate! But to post nasty messages on your FB account for all to see!!!!! Im sorry, that really really really sucks and it is mean!! I hope you guys can work things out and things go back to normal soon, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So whats new ladies?

Its my bday today!! :happydance::happydance: I'm 25!! Yes I love celebrating my bday :haha:

thanks! it was :)

I have been sleeping ALLL the time now, i feel so lazy... I'm trying to increase my energy by doing some stretches and trying to keep more active but feel more tired :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->