I just need to talk...

Tickets for Madonna are $45 to $355. It would be awesome if you could come up and see her with me. Right now, my husband is a maybe but my best friend and his boyfriend are going to come with me.

Awww welcome back Angel!! I'm so sorry about your DH.. I don't really kno what to say :hugs:

My emotions are kinda getting crazy on me... not so much the good ones, but when I'm sad or upset I'm REALLY sad or upset. :(

Hi Angel!! Glad you are back!! I was getting worried!
Bree-a vacation sounds like just the thing! And I have never temped, I am not organized enough in the morning.
I am glad the pregnant ladies are all doing good other than emotions and MS. Looking at all the different fruit you guys have on your tickers makes me hungry, lol.
Thanks all for the kind thoughtsn she is a stupid :witch:!
I'm gonna keep truckin along and hope for my BFP this month!

Jeo- I hope you have a secret baby too! FXed for you. Hope you find answers on Friday!

Angel~welcome back, and come find me on facebook too! :) I missed you!! I hope things get better, I will be thinking about you, keep us updated! Oh, and yes, baby does want ribs now that you mention it ;) and I'm out of tostinos, I am eating turkey sandwiches now. with doritos. baby loves doritos :)
AC~I call them hormonal times. and I warn everyone, hey! i'm tryign to control my hormones so stay away!! :) they do!!
mas~lots of luck to you!!
Sandy~sorry you feel so poopy. :( I am one of those people who doesn't really feel any prego symptoms at all.....so I can't say I know how you feel, but I can say I hope it gets better soon!!!
J~have fun at madonna, after seeing her on the superbowl I'm not sure I would want to see her in person....I didn't like it :)

afm....my son has been getting me glasses of water, he tells me good job drinking water mom! keep drinking it or the baby will die!!! so I asked DH last night what he told him to make him say that, and he just laughed and said he didn't tell him anything! so yeah...my 6 year old thinks i'm growing a plant or something :) but, I drink the water!!! LOL

Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been sO quiet, I'm away all week for sales conferences which have been really hectic, but good for keeping me occupied! AF is due tomorrow and this month my temps are still up. Not excited though, I just don't believe I could be pg because I have absolutely no symptoms. At all.

I missed you ladies terribly and Promise I'll be back in full force next week!

wow hoping4girl... the thing kids say huh!!! that is cute!

plastikpony, i had no symptoms at all with my first pregnancy so dont stress x

ah pony...I don'treally have any symptoms either!! and i didn't have any with my boys, so don't worry!! I say if you don't have AF symptoms you are doing pretty good :)
yes UK, he makes me laugh every day, its pretty awesome...and a good stress reliever :)

Well, temp starting to drop this morning, I guess that's it then :(

keep your hopes up plastikpony xx its not over until AF comes xx sending baby dust :)

aww noo plastik!! AF better stay away!!

gah what a cold morning! 30F... can't wait to wake up to mornings that are 60F :p

I had a sharp pain near my hip last night it was quite bad, however I found it eased up if I sat up, I dunno prehaps some trapped gas.

Well I'm 19dpo, 3 days late and I have never had a luteal phase this long. I've been using tampons for 3 days just in case!

My ic are completely negative. I took another this morning and thought I might have seen a line but I slapped myself and reminded myself it would have been way darker by now. They had been unquestionably bfn till this morning. I haven't tested with a FRER in about a week. I might pick one up on my way home from work.

I have had a couple of razor blade feeling cramps for a couple of days. I took the trigger so I should have ovulated when i thought I did. I really think I might have a cyst. Ill probably start right after this is posted.

AC- your ligaments in your groin and can be felt in the hip area are stretching and can hurt at times. Usually repositioning helps that.

ah Angel~all the stress you had recently could be making it longer, not trying to disappoint you or anything just being real. if you need to chat or vent or anything, just message me, or email [email protected].

ok, I have to go blow my nose now, our stupid houseguests that were here over the weekend and with us in denver were sick....and god forbid they wash their freakin hands after they do anything....gross!!! I think they managed to get all of us a cold, and my son has his last chance to make it to state swim this weekend, but he can't go if he has a cold!!! stupid people.....man!!! ok, i'm done whining now... :)

You ladies are just too awesome!! Thanks for the kind words :)

Well, no AF just yet. Last month the :witch: was a day late, first time ever since I've been monitoring my cycles that I had a 15 day lp, but I guess if it could happen once it could happen again. I haven't tested yet this cycle. How radical is that??! I always tell myself I won't test but I emd up doing it anyway, just haven't had a chance this cycle coz this whole week I've been in sales conferences and even though I wanted to we've just ended too late for me to get to the shops and buy hpt's.

Kinda hoping, but at the same time too scared to hope, know what I mean? Dammit. Should know by close of day tomorrow. I hope.

AC, I've hear about ligaments stretching and causing pain, and they suggest moving into a position where the ligament isn't fully extended, like sitting up, so that kinda makes sens :)

Hoping, your lil boy makes me laugh. He sounds awesome!!

Love and hugs to all!! :hugs: xx

Well, no secert baby for me. When I got home from work last night, the evil :witch: showed her face. So at least I am in a nice new cycle. I am going to start temping soon (I usually like to start once AF is done). Still going to the FS tomorrow to see what my next step is.

It does suck! I got me a new car today! :) :) :)

DH will shit a brick BUT I don't care!

that sucks J! but hoping to find out something tomorrow :) good luck!!

I want a new car!!! I'm jealous Angel!!

Well, temp starting to drop this morning, I guess that's it then :(

:hugs: such a roller coaster, right? :hugs:

Well I'm 19dpo, 3 days late and I have never had a luteal phase this long. I've been using tampons for 3 days just in case!

My ic are completely negative. I took another this morning and thought I might have seen a line but I slapped myself and reminded myself it would have been way darker by now. They had been unquestionably bfn till this morning. I haven't tested with a FRER in about a week. I might pick one up on my way home from work.

I have had a couple of razor blade feeling cramps for a couple of days. I took the trigger so I should have ovulated when i thought I did. I really think I might have a cyst. Ill probably start right after this is posted.

AC- your ligaments in your groin and can be felt in the hip area are stretching and can hurt at times. Usually repositioning helps that.

luv ya!

ah Angel~all the stress you had recently could be making it longer, not trying to disappoint you or anything just being real. if you need to chat or vent or anything, just message me, or email [email protected].

ok, I have to go blow my nose now, our stupid houseguests that were here over the weekend and with us in denver were sick....and god forbid they wash their freakin hands after they do anything....gross!!! I think they managed to get all of us a cold, and my son has his last chance to make it to state swim this weekend, but he can't go if he has a cold!!! stupid people.....man!!! ok, i'm done whining now... :)

i'm pm'ing you my email, too- k? a few more weeks till we see your GIRL!!! :kiss:

Well, no secert baby for me. When I got home from work last night, the evil :witch: showed her face. So at least I am in a nice new cycle. I am going to start temping soon (I usually like to start once AF is done). Still going to the FS tomorrow to see what my next step is.

Good attitude! i'd LOVE to see Madonna, too!!

It does suck! I got me a new car today! :) :) :)

DH will shit a brick BUT I don't care!

details!!! :happydance:

lol thanks bree!! and I don't want to disappoint anyone, but we aren't finding out!!! well, I decided that, DH thinks he will find out and not tell me, but he can't lie to me, and I know if its a girl he will cry, so he can't find out either. so as of right now, we aren't finding out!! and I'm excited about that!!!!
oh and thanks for the email, i sent you one to add to contacts, cuz i'm not very smart on the new gmail page :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->