• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i officially hate af :)

Nic- when are you testing (time of day) and how long is your hold? Also, mine stay exactly the same all the time except one day it gets darker. And then positive that night or next morning. So if I don't test multiple times I'll miss it. I suggest temping. It confirms ov. And bd every other day. We bd every other day, no opk the month we got pregnant. Try not to stress. Cd 12 is super early to get a positive I'm cd 16 and I either got my positive yesterday or day (haven't tested but I think it'll already be lighter)
Also, buy wondfo OPKs you get a lot for a little price. Because you shouldn't be running out of OPKs already.

Vel- sorry you're so tired. When are you testing?

Liles- no appointment scheduled yet. Hubs will get SA this week then I'll schedule the appointment hopefully for in a week or so.

i usually test around 1:00pm to 2:00 pm
and i buy 20 opks for like 28-30$ or so. expansive :\
i just had some left from last cycle thats why i finished them allready .

and buying them online will take for ever to be delivered to me :nope:

Nicole-that cervix sounds promising. ^^ I'd say take it tomorrow ^^
And I agree with temping. It seems more easier with it to know when ovulation is due.

Mrsgreen-my AF is due in 3 days so I will see if the witch comes and if not I will test ^^

I temped untill like 2 days ago and then i forgot temping for 2 days so i stopped cuz i guessed it wouldnt be accurate lol . also u cant detecte but only confirm it after you allready ovulated. :nope:

You have no idea xD I really want to but I'm also too worried that all that hope will be smashed.. although u am feeling cramps now here and there. Hope that doesn't mean that AF is on her way :(

Fingers crossed for u Velathria for bfp xxx
Hope ye r feeling better x

Mrs green fingers crossed for great sa results xx
And fast appointment xx

Nicole hope u get ur pos hon.
Sounds like ur about to ov anyway

Still pos opk here.
Need to bd again today
Hve tummy bug yest and today.
I'm allergic to the world today.
Least lil man actually snoozed earlier
So I did too.
��
Xxx

You have no idea xD I really want to but I'm also too worried that all that hope will be smashed.. although u am feeling cramps now here and there. Hope that doesn't mean that AF is on her way :(

me? af? no lol, i have like 16 days left untill af, i only have af symptoms like 2-3 days before af shows

Id say that u was a typo for I.
Happens me ob my phone all the time.
Think she was saying hopefully not her own af.
Lol ��

I hve a uti
Was wondering why I feel worse
Even though tummy feeling better

Still pos opk.
Wonder if uti delay it.
Um...
Prob bd anyway tonighr
I won't be putting any effort in though ��

Nic- can you pick up a couple from the dollar tree?
Also, I was going to tell you I bought 50 OPKs and 20 hpts for about $20 online. It's definitely worth it. I did 2 day shipping so that was like $5 but I got them so fast it was worth it to me.

lol yeah nicole meant I XD instead of u.. stupid phone ...XD

I am having a lot of cramps today.. Still feeling pretty exhausted. Just can't wait to get to bed. But it could be the dreary weather here. It's giving me a little headache too.

I read a lot about noone getting preg symptoms until after their bfp so i hope thats my case. FX FX FX :dust: for myself and everyone else here :) :rofl:

i live in israel, they only sell opks at one specific store thats very expansive and delivery from the internet is taking too much time, like a month .

anyways should i take the last opk now? or tomorrow?

and Velathria - thats right for me, when i was pregnant i didnt know i was untill i got my bfp and like 10 mins after seeing the bfp i had heat waves going on like crazy and nausea , lol psychologically worked on me

Nic- that sucks about them being expensive. I'm not sure on when to take it. I would start temping because you learn your cycle better. Yes it doesn't tell you when you'll ovulate but after a month or two you'll see and be able to tell from the symptoms.

Vel- sending you baby dust.

Id take it in tomorrow but early ish
Maybe second pee.
But just guessing ��
Ideally tonight and tomorrow.
But u don't hve that option.
Best of luck.

Vel hope u get ur bfp hon xxx

Mrs green where are u at now.
Did u get pos opk xxx

i agree with Lilesmom :) i'd take it tomorrow morning but not with FMU. Then it should be fine :)

Oh i so hope i get that bfp :) although if it isn't this month then that's not too bad though. We are going to an animecon on 2nd april and we'll be staying the night and it be nice if i could drink but if i am drunk then i'll just be the sober one XD

Liles- nope but they're getting lighter now (same as last month) I've had trouble ovulating so I might have geared up to and then didn't, it's happened before. Only time will tell. I'm not stressing about it though. I'm just excited to get answers soon.

if i dont get a bfp this time. i'm def gonna keep a close eye if i'm ovulating because i think i'm not O'ing either. which makes sense why i wouldnt have pms symptoms.

My mind keeps going crazy..

Liles- nope but they're getting lighter now (same as last month) I've had trouble ovulating so I might have geared up to and then didn't, it's happened before. Only time will tell. I'm not stressing about it though. I'm just excited to get answers soon.

Hurray for proper help xxx
Sorry u didn't get pos though.
But hoping u did ov and get surprise bfp xxx

Hopefully u get ur bfp and hve to be the sober one ��
If not at least u hve a good consolation prize xxx

Vel- do you get a positive opk? You should try temping. That's how I learned I wasn't ov. Well I was.. But then it's been wacky since my mc.

slept so good woke up so late, so just incase - morning BDing, cuz dh had to go to work like 1 hour after i woke up, allreadyhad my fmu waiitng for the second pee now, hopefully positive, i had a dream about me as a baby and in the dream i was as a baby climbing the bed (i was too small for it to be easy, ihad to try hard to get on the bed) or was it a sofa, i dont know, and also part of the dream or a second dream i had last night (not sure if it was a part of the dream or not lol) but i saw a peak positive opk lol. thats it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->