• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i officially hate af :)

Oh and my bump was pretty big early on. At 10 weeks I was showing already but later found out that was because I had two little rascals in there. Sadly only one made it. I remember when cause I took a pic when I had it but that was also after I had eaten xD

Lilesmom- aw bless him. He sounds amazing. And he seems to have an amazing mom.

:rofl: wonder how he reacted to the pic :rofl: :haha:
Gosh dying here laughing.

Nicole-well you should still BD until you get that positive. FX you get it soon so you can take a break. ^^

He would prob drive off in his car .
Skitting :) ;)

I hope so ^^ maybe they will only come after I get my bfp. Usually by this time I'd have some kind of pms symptoms like sore bbs or cramping. But nothing except constipation.

Hahah so after shower it's BD time. Lol hahah he needed shower then after that wonderful pic hahah

Oh and my bump was pretty big early on. At 10 weeks I was showing already but later found out that was because I had two little rascals in there. Sadly only one made it. I remember when cause I took a pic when I had it but that was also after I had eaten xD

Id love twins xx
I know it be hard work but....

Hugs honey.
Must be tough
But thank god u hve ur ds xxx

I was lucky that he was such a fighter ^^ he held on thank god. And he is a lively one. Def keeps me on my toes almost like having two :rofl:

I hope so ^^ maybe they will only come after I get my bfp. Usually by this time I'd have some kind of pms symptoms like sore bbs or cramping. But nothing except constipation.

Hoping that's good sign for u xxx

I was lucky that he was such a fighter ^^ he held on thank god. And he is a lively one. Def keeps me on my toes almost like having two :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOLing here :D

:happydance:

DH should be home in about 15 mins, then about 1 hour or takign ashower, eating, wearing something comfy lol, then bd ;)

i love how even tho were bding so much, and with all the stress ttcing can bring, were still enjoying ourselves, and hes still trynna be romantic, and be like: " hey babe how about we sleep naked tonight "
lol i just think im blessed to have a guy like him, handling me is hard, especially when ttcing lol, i put so much stress on him but hes not losing it, he keeps standing on his feet being him.

good to have someone who loves you , just had to share that, was thinking about it, how greatfull i am to him, sry if its boring to u lol :kiss: :cloud9:

OH do u know whats SOOOO weird and AMAZINGGG ,
my little angel rainbow baby, his due date shouldve been my birthday this year !!!
i was shocked when i heard that and saw that on the U\S pic, i immidiatly called my mom and i cried on my dh shoulder out of excitement !

<3

It's not boring at all. And we posted at the same time. Lol getting confused here now xD

I think it's amazing what our men go through with us. They still try to make it as romantic as possible. ^^ it's not easy especially when dtding becomes a chore.

You should def count yourself lucky ^^

Aw that's so sad Nicole... I'm so sorry to hear that. If I'm pregnant this month then my DS and new baby will have their bday around the same time. Lol

Funny how things work.

It's not boring at all. And we posted at the same time. Lol getting confused here now xD

I think it's amazing what our men go through with us. They still try to make it as romantic as possible. ^^ it's not easy especially when dtding becomes a chore.

You should def count yourself lucky ^^

I def do :D

i cant stop myself from thinking about ovulation day, i cant wait ;(

Lilesmom... can you ask you what is on your pic. Me and DH were looking at it the other day and trying to decipher it xD

Kids are Def a handfull but totally worth it. Ugh even today. He was in big trouble cause he was throwing his toys all around the sitting room and I told him to clean and he called me a bad word and laughed when i got mad. They can drive you insane but then when I came home after my hair appt. He came and gave me a big hug and apologized. I can never stay mad long at him.
And the cuddles :cloud9:

u just make me want to have my baby allready :)

cant wait to give and get all this love, i def feel like ill be a great mom

I bet you will. You already going up and beyond shows how much this means to you ^^ sorry didn't mean to make you feel even worse.

I hope you catch that egg this time ^^ so you can get that loving and cuddles. :)

I bet you will. You already going up and beyond shows how much this means to you ^^ sorry didn't mean to make you feel even worse.

I hope you catch that egg this time ^^ so you can get that loving and cuddles. :)

Hopefulyl i will , i stay positive :)

you didnt make me feel bad , im just happy for you to have that love!
And hopefulyl soon enough ill get that too :) all of us ! :kiss:

Gonna go join DH with sleeping. You two have fun with dtding. And hope you catch those eggs. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->