+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

a friend of mine had a starting beta of 8 and has a healthy son. and you're tests are a lot darker now..i

Yep I get another beta tomorrow , I take 1 200 ml a day progesterone pill , I have been since 4 dpo, plus metaformin and baby aspirin , extra folic acid and prenatal, I guess I'm doing all I can , has anyone ever done progesterone cream ?

I have done the crinone 3 times with my IVF...its better than the pills I've read. GL with repeat beta tomorrow.

Oh congrats Maureen!!!! May this be the stickiest lil bean EVER! fx'd hunny.

For my upcoming IUI I will be using progesterone suppositories...apparantly they are really suppose to hit the system hard and maintain a good level of progesterone to sustain the pregnancy...Crinone was what they want me on but since my insurance doesn't cover it, it's WAY to expensive for us ($600)...so we are going to use a generic which will only be around $120. Can't hurt to look into it! :)

Your test are darker... I bet your beta is way higher tomorrow!!

I used crinone in April when I was preggo it's not too bad... just weird!

I was on the supporsities the last miscarriage and I might switch back

Maureen, did you ever take a Digital test?

Oh, I def see progression lines!!! I hope you get your rainbow baby this time!! I have yet to conceive after my M/C back in Jan. I hope this is the one for you!!!!

I'm gonna stalk this thread tomorrow and see what your beta turns out to be! Best of luck to you :)

Nope I'm too scared :) , I haven't bought any yet , I might tomorrow , it's weird while ttc I test like 10 times a day and now I'm down to 2 times , tomorrow I'll only test once , I don't need the added stress if my tests seem lighter ,

My fmu has been sucking but today it looks pretty good

Attachments

• 14dpo.jpg
    14dpo.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 84
I see that without even enlarging it AND in on ny phone. Good luck!!

I see it sweetie :hugs: :happydance: I can't believe it, after so many months and times of trying you finally got it!!!!

When do you go in for another blood test?

Today and I'll know tomorrow, Its crazy, just when you start to lose hope then it happens

Today and I'll know tomorrow, Its crazy, just when you start to lose hope then it happens

Awesome! I can't wait to see what your new level is.

By the way, where exactly do you find the walmart test? Are they were the other pregnancy test are? Or in another location? I have been to two walmarts and I can't find them where the other test are located.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->