+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Betas are a curse sometimes. So much stress!! Baby may be just a slow riser. :hug:

Super dark!!! Hoping for nothing but the best news for you!!

And how did you lose all that weight?! Congrats on that too!

Going to the gym 6 days a weeks, spin class, weights, and ripped class, running and elipitcal, I HATED it at first and could barely do 10 minutes of cardio, but I just kept at it, I still dont love it but I dont hate it either anymore, I havent been since the day before I got my positive cause i'm just too scared

Your picture you posted of you a short while back you looked amazing! I put on weight when my Mom was ill... then was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and now I can barely get it off...

So CONGRATS to you! That is amazing and what dedication you have!

Thanks, Every year around Jan 1st I would go to the gym for about 2 months and then quit, so I thought what happens if I dont quit, so I kept at it, EVERY other time I was pregnent I weighed anywhere between 220-230 pounds, I'm not at about 150 or so, I think it helped me to get pregnant and hoping that it might help to keep me pregnant

When I was TTC, I had lost 30 lbs before that and got pregnant on my 2nd cycle once my periods came back after birth control pills!!

Here is what I looked like in December of last year ( first photo, me and my grandma ) Sorry so blurry, and second one I just now took holding my positive frer, I can actually go up stairs without feeling like i'm gonna die

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 53
  • me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 57
OMG you look fantastic! That is SUPER impressive and I can't even begin so explain how happy I am for you!!

Thanks, but because of my height ( 5 ft 1 " ) i'm still considered in Obese stage, Crazy huh? I still need to lose 20 more but if I dont i'm soooo ok with that, This is the first time in 15 years that I weigh less then 180 and I was only at 180 cause I dieted for 3 months before i got married but went back up to 220's within 6 months of getting married, My husband doesnt care what I weigh cause when we met 8 years ago I weighed 225

I got up to 178 in December when preggo with the ectopic pregnancy. Considering I was 175 the day I gave birth to my daughter at 9 months preggo... I definitely felt weird! I've never been tiny, despite both parents weighing less than 135lbs. But I'm currently at 164 and that is because I've lost 4lbs in this last two weeks. I'm 5'3/4" hehe (every 1/4" matters!) but my license says 5'1" so I feel you on the Obese!

You look amazing!! Screw the last 20 pounds u dont need to loose it

Oh and DH is 6'4" and they're estimating DD to run on the "tall" side around 5'10 .... yup I'm screwed lol

YOU LOOK AMAZING! CONGRATS!

I wish i had your dedication! Im healthy and a good weight for my age and height, but I would still love to have the dedication to still work out and be toned like I was in high school! I mean I still do a good bit of walking and for either my birthday or chirstmas I want an exercise bike! I feel like that is something I can do and would probably enjoy! I mean I would also love to loose maybe 5-10 pounds! But doctors don't think I need to loose any weight.

You look fantastic hun! And so wonderful your husband loves you no matter what! I was talking about dying my hair and stuff the other day and my husband says why I love you just how you are! They can be so sweet sometimes. Your last frer looks really great. FX for your betas! Relax and don't stress, it's the last thing you need!

Your tests look amazing, I am betting on your betas being great numbers tomorrow! Good luck, I think this baby is gonna go all the way :)

You look so good! And your dollar tree test looks great too!!! STICKY VIBES!!!

WOW those tests are amazing! Is it possible the lab messed up cuz those tests are progressing nicely! You can officially take a progression pic I think. I am excited for your results. I really REALLY hope this is it!!!

And um, excuse me, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! Eh, those last 20..worry about em in 9 months ;)

You look Fabulous!!!!!!!!
And so does that FRER!!!!!!!!!

Ok as a nurse I must say that I've actually told patients labs wrong for several reasons: I didn't take a long look only a glance, someone input them wrong or wrote them down wrong, etc. None of the previous two tests had a decimal in them so from my own experience I am guessing your beta was 361 not 36.1! I pray this is was a case of error!! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->