+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Hoping tomorrows or todays i guess.. BETA is so high you can scream it to the mountains!! And I want to help you get a ticker if you want one if the news is good.. It just has to be with tests that dark!! FX for you!

Ok as a nurse I must say that I've actually told patients labs wrong for several reasons: I didn't take a long look only a glance, someone input them wrong or wrote them down wrong, etc. None of the previous two tests had a decimal in them so from my own experience I am guessing your beta was 361 not 36.1! I pray this is was a case of error!! Good luck

I'm hoping this was the case because you got a 9, 28, and then one with decimals? I'm anxiously awaiting your call!

All crossed for a sticky little fighter XXXX

I had some more bleeding last night , about 8 drops of tiny pink blood , my cheapie tests seems good but my Frer seems lighter and it was in the same pack as the one from yesterday, I'll upload some photos when dh gets in the shower

Still hoping and praying for you!! Remember there are so many many factors that can make a test lighter than one before it, hang in there! I'm hoping it was a lab mistake too!

Thanks but I'm thinking the beginning of the end , the Frer is lighter but the other 2 seem darker , it was a weird Frer too cause it had this weird really white line where the test line should be and it was there for like 2 to 3 minutes but I'm kinda done with false hope and I need to be realistic and look at the facts and stop dreaming , it just puts me on a roller coaster of emotions

All you can do it wait for Betas..in sorry you feel so down Maureen :( big hugs!

Here they are, my fmu has sucked this whole time and I wouldnt be worried if it wasnt for the bleeding and cramping, even if Betas come in good I bet it would be down if the did it today

Attachments

• 4dollar.jpg
    4dollar.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 4walmart.jpg
    4walmart.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 4frer.jpg
    4frer.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 36
I'm trying but these tests still dont explain my betas, here is a break down
Beta #1 on Monday oct8th was 9,
Beta # 2 was 2 days later on Wed Oct 10 was 28
Beta # 3 was 5 DAYS later on Monday Oct 15th was only 36.1

Maureen id place a bet that your beta was meant to actually be 361 and not 36.1 ive never ever got a Beta where it had a decimal place, that seems awfully Odd!!

progestrone i can understand, as there go with decimal places etc... but Betas??? Ive never seen that myself!

can you not ring up and double check, that whoever told you hadnt looked at your progestrone instead of HCG???

very Odd

your FRER looks exactly like mine did when i my HCG was 486! :)

Your FRER still look good!! And I agree about the decimal. They are usually just what they r, I don't know if they round up or down but I've never heard of anyone with a decimal. If 36.1 was ur progesterone then thats a good sign! I would call and ask, even before your new betas r in..

I thought Ive seen others on here that have had Decimal points?? No ??

Nope, mine were always regular numbers, never given a decimal ever.

I pretty sure they did NOT do a progesterone test, just the beta

I did some Google stuff just now, and its not unheard of for them to give a decimal, but it isn't common practice. One poster said her hospital does it differently, her hcg was 13.25 the 3 weeks later 25. something and it was a viable pregnancy. So I think its something worth asking your clinic. If you get a decimal today, ask them to clarify what they mean.

I never had any decimals either!
hoping for good results today maureen
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back