+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Usually they call around noon, its almost 9am here, They dont get the fax of results tiil between 10am and noon

My betas included decimals, hope all works out well for you hun. :flower:

I'm stalking praying for your forever baby!

Hey Maureen, I've been a silent stalker. I really hope you get good news today. I know you've been trying for so long for this. FX'd for you today. I'll be checking back like a mad woman waiting for your results. :hugs:

beta was 67, wed was 36.1 , my doc is kinda baffled, Not exactly doubled but pretty close, she says that they are still way too low for where i'm at and the blood last night and the cramping make me feel like it might be starting to go down now, I guess I'll have to buy more tests, also my tests this morning were lighter but my fmu tests always are, but as of right now I'm gonna say I still have a slim chance

beta was 67, wed was 36.1 , my doc is kinda baffled, Not exactly doubled but pretty close, she says that they are still way too low for where i'm at and the blood last night and the cramping make me feel like it might be starting to go down now, I guess I'll have to buy more tests, also my tests this morning were lighter but my fmu tests always are, but as of right now I'm gonna say I still have a slim chance

Aw keep going up numbers!!!please!! Hang in there! ( I havent posted much but I've been reading and praying that this is your baby!)

I am glad that your HCG is still rising!!That means that there is still hope hun!!! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you can go on and have a H&H 9 months!!! :hugs::hugs:

What is your LMP as of today hun??

Do you have another Beta scheduled? Really hoping this is it for you Maureen! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->