+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

my lmp was sept 11th, thats why I dont have much hope, they want me to come in on Monday for another beta, Guess i'll just keep on trucking, The only hope I have at all would be for vanishing twin, but i'm sure thats real slim chance

That is some great news! That means you had another almost double from Monday-Wednesday! What does your doc want to do next?

my lmp was sept 11th, thats why I dont have much hope, they want me to come in on Monday for another beta, Guess i'll just keep on trucking, The only hope I have at all would be for vanishing twin, but i'm sure thats real slim chance

do you have long cycles. I ranged from 35-45 days
When i went to see my doc and he sent me for a scan he thoujght i would be eight weeks, i tried to tell them I used OPK and i know imonly 6 weeks (i was right)

Still praying for you

Nm just saw your post above mine. Are you planning on testing over the weekend or just waiting for the beta on Mon?

At least they doubled and aren't going down! I know this blood work is a nightmare. I'm going for my 4th and final tomorrow. If things look good I'll schedule an ultrasound for 7 weeks, if not then I'll prob just stop taking progesterone and let nature work. I'm so over this waiting game.

Ok, so that means that you are 5 wees and 2 days pregnant based on your LMP. You are in the normal range still for your HCG levels based on your LMP.

Here i a link to the HCG levels in pregnancy..

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Here is a copy of the chart with the levels.... Based on the chart everything could be just fine and you could still go on to have a H&H 9 months!!!:hugs: Fingers crossed for you that the levels keep rising!!

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

Don't they always say thats its not the number that matters, its just that it doubles??? Your numbers are doing great!!!

This must be so hard for you, feeling kind of in limbo! I am so glad the number went up!! Big hugs and lots of prayers!

Aww hun im praying that this is a sticky bean for you xx

Saying a prayer for you. Did your doctor sound positive/uplifting at all? Did he say that there is still a chance? I think it's great that they doubled. :hugs: Maureen

Your numbers doubled! That's great news, I really do think you just have slow rising hcg. Saying prayers for you Maureen!

That is sounding pretty good! You may have ovulated late, or even twice! Have they checked your progesterone as well? If not make them! I hate the whole thing where doctors date by lmp. It doesn't even make sense when so many women do not have regular cycles! Will keep thinking good thoughts for you!

ok here are my new tests, first photo is the new frer I just took, second is a walmart and third is for camparison top test was yesterday afternoon bottom was today fmu and bottom is the one I just took at 5 pm today, I know that its darker then the fmu but not sure how it compares to yesterdays cause yesterdays is dried but yesterdays does seem darker

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online