+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Weird, the new one did look darker :dohh:

:hugs::hugs: Sorry to hear about the red blood.

I don't know if I have it in me to try again , 2and 1/2 years of ttc this time around , just to miscarry for the 5th time , I wish all you wonderful ladies the best of luck

I don't know if I have it in me to try again , 2and 1/2 years of ttc this time around , just to miscarry for the 5th time , I wish all you wonderful ladies the best of luck

I really can't imagine how difficult and confusing a time this must be for you! :hugs: To have already had four miscarriages with no concrete medical explanation must make this such an emotionally trying time for you, but please don't give up - i'm sure your sticky bean will come! :hugs::hugs:

Like I said, I really can't imagine how hard it must be to have experienced so many losses but I do know what it's like to try for so long to get a BFP. We had been trying for 37 months before we got our BFP and I still don't know if i'm having a miscarriage. Trying to conceive is such an emotional rollercoaster anyway without the added stresses of having had repeated losses. The not knowing is just such a horrible position for anybody to be in and you've been so strong for the last few weeks - don't give up now! :nope:

I really hope that you get your sticky bean soon and wish you all the best of luck in the future! :hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry Maureen :(

Just wanted to add.. I'm Rh negative. I have to get the shot twice during my pregnancies...they test you in the very beginning of your pregnancy to see which RH factor you are, whether they tell you or not. You have a son and you've had miscarriages, so if you are Rh negative they would have given you the shot if you were RH negative so I don't think thats the problem.

Aw hun. you know sometimes the best thing is to quite trying, and then you will get your miracle! I'm still holding out hope for you until we see your next betas. Have you tried progesterone creme and not pills? Maybe you are not absorbing the pills. I have read in general with meds you can have problems if you have a gluten allergy. Can also cause fertility issues. Have you ever been checked for that? Sometimes what you eat can block meds from being absorbed also.

I'm so sorry honey..was so hopeful for you this time..just wish you could get some answers as to why it keeps happening.. hugs

So sorry to read this, hate to see this happen! Many hugs for you Maureen, I do hope you're doing okay.

so sorry about your lossxx

I really hope you get your forever baby soon!

Why arent my tests getting way lighter? First photo was yesterdays and second is todays, Ihad really bad cramps and bleeding yesterday and even worse this morning

Attachments

• tp1fryesterday.jpg
    tp1fryesterday.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 21
  • tp2frertoday.jpg
    tp2frertoday.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 31
If anything it looks darker, the bleeding has lessened too, maybe its gonna just take longer to leave my system this time then the last miscarriages?

The nurse told me to come in monday or tuesday but I stayed home today and just did not feel like going and i just told myself that I would just test and see if it got lighter, I did not test this morning cause there was too much blood, but I just took that frer about 1 hour ago cause i wasnt bleeding and didnt know if bleeding would make the screen look funny, I'm gonna go tomorrow and hope that the numbers go down enough cause I dont want another d & C

It could be, I don't think anyone will ever know why this sort of thing happens. It might take longer this time around. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->