+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Im sorry this has been so confusing for you hun, sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Hey Maureen I haven't shared this with anyone here its an extremely painful memory but you asked a fair question and I can answer it so for a friend I will :) I miscarried at 14 weeks, I had literally given.birth on my bed not having a ride to the ER. Well anyways, it took 2 weeks to get my levels back to 5. The last beta I had was at 1 week and 5 days, it was 12. 2 days later complete negative. I hope that helps hun <3 big hugs

Edit to say I was 19 and my doctor said it did leave my system quickly, so I don't know if that's normal or not.

took me about two weeks to pass a neg test with my mc at 9 wks. Chemical my tests were negative two weeks before I had a period(opks stayed positive though for a week after that). I am still holding out hope for you hun. Those tests are just as dark as a few days ago. What about pain? Are you in much? Even the last chem was quite physically painful for me the first couple days. I will be thinking good thoughts for you! Try to relax, and take care of yourself. Eat and drink lots of fluids!

Well my test was alot lighter this morning, at least its seems to be leaving my system which is good, I'm ready to get back to normal

Attachments

• bye bye.JPG
    bye bye.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 31
sorry Maureen, seeing a lighter line is bitter sweet. Hope you feel better soon XXX

((hugs)) glad you are feeling as positive as can be. When my lines went lighter I felt kind of relieved that it was all over and there was no more second guessing. You know where we are if you need to cry, rant, worry or obsess x

Thanks ladies I'm waiting right now to get my last beta drawn, I'm super sick , I just threw up in their bathroom, I think I caught some kind of bug flu :(

I'm so sorry, I really wanted this to be the one for you. xxx

Thanks ladies I'm really sick today , nausea and bad bleeding , keep me I your prayers

I'm so sorry this little baby did not stick sweetie, stopping by to send you some :hug:
Hoping the next one to come along will be your rainbow xxx

I dont understand whats going on, I took one of this same brand yesterday and it was sooooo light that i could barely see it, this is the one I just took, I dont want another d & C, I got a beta done today and wont know till tomorrow

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 25
Maybe your urine was very concentrated because you aren't feeling well? I really hope everything turns out better for you, Maureen. You have been through so much. :hugs:

I understand. It's terrible enough it's ending. It's worse to have to go through another traumatizing procedure. You are in my thoughts and have been...

I don't have anymore frers and I'm not feeling good enough to go out , I don't want to buy anymore till I know about my beta , they are too expensive to buy just to test out miscarriage :(

But I did just do another walmart, first photo was the one I did at 1pm, second is the one I just did

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 17
  • what2.jpg
    what2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads