+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

anybody else who has had a miscarriage how long did it take for your tests to go negative?

Wish I knew.. my level was 9 a week ago and I'm still getting positives

Its so confusing huh brittney , I just wish mine would get lighter so that I would know there is no complications , have you tested yet today ?

Awww Maureen hunnie :hugs:

with my last MC i had a scan on the 11th of July and that confirmed i was having a Miscarriage, there was still tissue in there and so i was told that i will bleed for abit longer because of the amount of tissue still left!... the next few weeks was the worst of my life, i couldnt leave the house... anyways, i had a scan on the 26th of july and my uterus was completely empty... but yet i was still bleeding alot! so i had my blood drawn and it was 300! There couldnt believe it, there expected it to be 0... So anyways fast forward to 8th of August i Ovulated and the 9th of august i still had a Positive! :(... but then the 10th it was completely Negative!!! :(

I find for me HCG takes weeks like 5-6weeks to get to a complete Negitive :(

anybody else who has had a miscarriage how long did it take for your tests to go negative?

With my early MC's my tests went negative before I bled. With the 10 week one they stayed positive 3-4 weeks after the loss.

I really hope, all this works out to be a good sign for you Maureen. I know bleeding is not a good sign but those tests are. Sending you big hugs, hang in there, it isnt over yet :( xxx

My tests took about a week from when I started bleeding until I got a negative....so yeah. About a week for me.

Thanks ladies the first drops of blood I had was Saturday before last so about 10 days ago but not really much until this past Thursday but yesterday and this morning were the heaviest so most likely it's just really starting now , hopefully it will be cleared out soon , I'll go tomorrow morning for a last beta and we will see , thanks for the replies ladies

Maureen I think you should really get a sono. What if you really had a vanishing twin??? I think it might give you some answers since your betas are being so weird too.

Im gonna see what next betas say, my last miscarriage I had like 3 ultrasounds and they never had anything useful to say from them but it's just too early to see anything

By beta on friday was only 89 so I'm thinking it might not take that long

probably not.. shouldnt be too long for you i hope XX

My last known beta was 35,000 but that was 5 weeks before the MMC was confirmed so it may have been higher, im guessing thats why it took so long. 10 days after my MMC my test line was still as dark the control long..

Im so sorry for your loss , I couldn't imagine being that far along and miscaring

thanks Hun... i knew something was not right from the beginning , started spotting around 5.5 weeks. but they did the betas and they kept doubling and i even had a scan and saw the HB. The spotting continued until almost 8 weeks but my doctor said it was fine, even though i was still concerned. I went in for a scan at almsot 12 weeks to be told my baby had died at 6 week 4 days the day after my first ultrasound. Sometimes I think we just know despite what everyone tells us.

That was almost 5 weeks ago, i feel great physically now, just waiting for my AF to come!

That is horrible , I couldn't imagine seeing a heartbeat and then losing it , makes it seem like what I'm going through is nothing campared to that , I once made it 10 weeks but never saw a heartbeat, I had to have a d£ c on that one , they said it stop growing at 6 weeks

Took about a week for my levels to drop in May. My HCG today was negative as I assumed since bleeding commenced yesterday.

Last Dec the HCG stayed and fluctuated. Rising slowly and not doubling then dropping then rising again. And that was ectopic.

Maureen im still being positive for you i deffo thing that theres somthing else going on as your still getting dark tests i really hope im right i have everything crossed and i hope your betas are better xx

That is horrible , I couldn't imagine seeing a heartbeat and then losing it , makes it seem like what I'm going through is nothing campared to that , I once made it 10 weeks but never saw a heartbeat, I had to have a d£ c on that one , they said it stop growing at 6 weeks

What you are going through is Definately something very painful, you are a very brave woman Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->