+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

((hugs)) I sooo wanted this for you! I would have to think you will be neg in a few days if not you make them figure out what is going on if its ectopic or something. Take care of yourself hun

First photo was yesterday fmu and second is today fmu

Attachments

• t6wal wed.jpg
    t6wal wed.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 15
  • t2wal thurs.jpg
    t2wal thurs.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 20
What is going on with you? I have never seen that happen before. I hope things start straightening out soon for you.

Who knows, if beta was 37 on Wednesday and 89 last friday that means that its has been going down about 13 a day, which should mean that today it would be around 11 right?

Everybodys probely sick of me but I just did another test first photo is from this morning second is the one I just did

Attachments

• t2wal thurs.jpg
    t2wal thurs.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • thurs after.JPG
    thurs after.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 10
it just take some time:( i was so upset when 10 days after my MC i had a dark line... hope yours goes away soon!

I agree that unfortunately it will just take time. If you can, I would wait three or so days, and then test.xxxxooooooooo

I might would go get another Beta in a few days and see whats going on :)

i think you should wait also. (easier said than done i know)

Ooooo thats dark!...

Will there be scanning you soon to rule oput Ectopic hunnie??? especially since you had the bleeding? x

all she said when she gave me the beta yesterday was to test in 2 weeks and if it was still positive to call them, of course i'm not gonna wait 2 whole weeks to test, If I still have a positive test on Monday I'll call them back or if my tests get crazy dark I'll call them, most likely its just going down slowly

Wow that is still really dark for those tests. Any chance you can get a second opinion? I think you need a scan. Did they say anything about when to rule out ectopic? Two Weeks is a long time if you did have an ectopic. I know how scary it was when a doctor ignored my concerns about ectopic especially since I was in allot of pain. It was a rough couple Weeks till the pain eased. I still think I may have had an ectopic that absorbed or whatever on it's own. I still worry of i'm ok. I don't want to see anyone else go through that.

Wow maureen, following your roller coaster and NO we are not getting sick of you posting.. I actually enjoy following your journey a lot!

^^No one is sick of you posting, honey. I know that you're going through so much right now, and if you need to test 10 times a day for peace of mind, then do it. You're going to get through this though. I'm keeping you in my prayers love. xx

STALKING - when will you get the beta results? I want to hear your good news! Those tests are dark sweetheart!

if you get no joy with your doctor, i would go to A&E...

My doctor was absolutely useless!, i had positive tests and was bleeding. I had one lot of betas done before the bleeding started on the 13th of june and it was 57! at that point we werent sure if it was old HCG (as i didnt get AF) or if new... I started Bleeding on the 14th, so i went back to the doctor to ask if i could have another blood beta on the 16th she refused and said come back in 2 weeks!!

Well i wasnt happy with that... so i went to A&E on the 18th and it was very busy, but i got seen within a few minutes, there took blood and my beta that day was 461 and it had tripled!!!... With that number even though it tripled i was instantly down query for ectopic!!!

so i got another blood draw on the 20th and it was only 686 it went up by 60%, this was ringing alarm bells for my Gyne doctor, the 22nd it was 1030!!! she felt confident to say it was probs now a uterine pregnancy as it was progressing at 60% and thats all it needed too...

So come the 25th of June i had a Scan and yes i was pregnant in my uterus, but it was called an inevitable miscarriage as my uterus was full of blood and surrounding the gestational sac

Im not saying any of this to say, oh this is whats happening... but just giving you account of how my last pregnancy was progressing at 60% and it was in my uterus, but my gyne doctor at the hospital was very concerned about it being ectopic... she would always ask me if i was in any pain, or feeling unwell, or if it hurt when i tried to pee.. So if you get no joy at your doctors, there is always the hospital hunnie :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->