+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :hugs: hope your doing ok today

I'm doing good, thanks, no more bleeding or cramping and this mornings fmu tests were lighter so I think by the end of weekend it should be back down to zero, bottom 2 were todays

Attachments

• friday.jpg
    friday.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 49
Wow can't believe how much darker the walmart test is compared to the FRER!! Thats crazy! LOL

I bet your finally happy for it to be over so you can move on :) <3 lots of love an hugs your way darling :) hang in there!

Maureen are you going to try again? Have you been on progesterone yet? I am
On it this pregnancy and I feel it's helping me?

I would tell everyone to get the walmart brands, Its way better then the frer, I was on progesterone, Not sure if I'm gonna try again, I'll just wait and see what I feel like in a few months :)

You were on it this cycle? Good for you. Enjoy your freedom of no more stress! And enjoy the holidays coming up!

Back to being dark again and this was with only an hour hold

Attachments

• dark again.JPG
    dark again.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
Thats is the weirdest thing ever....I don't know much about how hcg comes out but maybe it gets flushed out of your system and it can have a sudden surge coming out. It's. Wry confusing. Sorry your having a hard time

weird im not sure Maureen

After i had a dark test 10 days past i waited a week in between each time testing

Can you call your doctor on Monday to let them know that the tests are getting darker, and then lighter, and then darker again? Maybe the tests are just a different sensitivity? They seem to be more sensitive than FRER. xx

wth, here is the frer I just took ( bottom ) the one above is fmu, if my beta was 89 last friday and 37 on tuesday it means that my hcg was going down about 13 a day so i'm super confused, it cannot be a new pregnancy cause have not bd, anyone else have this happen in miscarriage?

Attachments

• fridaywhat.jpg
    fridaywhat.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 28
I've never seen it happen with anyone who is having a miscarriage...thats so weird. I think this little baby is holding on somehow.

very weird

did you call the doctor or are you waiting until monday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->