+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

I'm so sorry you have to go thru this again. I'm still hoping for a Happy Ending for you though. Big hugs and lots of strength for tomorrows beta results!

At lease todays test is lighter, Thats a good thing, I'm just so ready for this to be over, I should have my beta back around 1pm and hopefully its gone down a good amount too, fridays was 89 and I've been bleeding for a week straight everytime I go the bathroom and now its starting to go on my pad too

Attachments

• going down.JPG
    going down.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 16
I'm so sorry hun. I hope you don't give up on ttc. Big hugs

Now look at the one I just did, This is soooo much darker, Maybe the darkest one yet, I'm still waiting for my Beta results to come in, I'm very afraid its not coming out on its own or its etopic, What is going on ?

Attachments

• darker.JPG
    darker.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
that is very odd

hope they call you soon Maureen X

It is very strange hunnie !!! I hope they find out what's wrong xxx

:hugs: So sorry that you're having a difficult time.

I'm not sure if this will be what you wanted to hear or not, but my tests were also getting darker but when I got my HCG result today it's dropped from 502 on Monday to 400 today and they're saying the darker lines are just coming from more concentrated pee. :(

That does help kit, I hope thats what it is, I dont want another d & C

Well just got my beta back and it dropped to 37, so I think I'm good, it was 89 on friday, she says to just test it out, if my tests are not negative in 2 weeks then to call them back

they should be by 2 weeks expecially if it is only 37 now

Ok first photo was yesterday ( beta was drawn yesterday and it was 37 so this test is same day as beta )
Second is the one I just took
I guess I'll just test it out, even thoughh it seems quite darker today

Attachments

• test tues.jpg
    test tues.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • test wed.JPG
    test wed.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
How strange i really hope you find out whats goin on soon hunni it must b driving u mad :-( x

it does seem darker, hopefully its just a more concentrated urine today

It takes longer for HCG to leave urine than blood :hugs: and also if your urine was more concentrated today, then unfortunately you will get a darker line :(

It took 2 weeks and 1day for mine to go from 300 - 0

Babee, didn't yours get lighter and darker, and it was very stressful for you, right--irrc?

Maureen, I hope that they get lighter quickly for you hon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->