+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

My levels fluctuated with the ectopic :-/ not saying that's what you have but you NEED to get checked out Hun!!!

I really think this is very odd Maureen and not typical for a full miscarriage, something different must be going on! If as you said your beta was going down from 37 to 13 to 0 the FRER certainly would not be that dark, barely there for sure! That is one dark test, and your bleeding stopped.. so weird.. Wish I had more ideas for you, this is one area I don't know much about.

just wanted to mention my tests got darker then lighter then darker again and not they are negative. It could just be that your urine is more concentrated and picking up more hcg.. the only way to be certain about what is going on is blood work.

Thanks ladies, I know it's not a good pregnancy but I just want it to be negative on tests so that all hope can be gone and I can move on , I'll get betas run again on Monday unless they go negative before then , I'll also ask for a scan to make sure it's not etopic

I've never had an ectopic but I would think if it was you would be having some pain by now...but I know everybody is different..

i still cant believe how dark your tests are :hugs: hopefully come monday you have abit more of an idea on what is actually going on x

I think you're still pregnant or something....your HCG shouldn't be going up and down like that an now its going back up from the tests....I duno whats going on but I can't wait to find out!!!

Still poitive but lighter the yesterdays, maybe i wont have to cal the doc tomorrow

Attachments

• ppp3.jpg
    ppp3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 14
and here they are by themselves

Attachments

• ppp5.jpg
    ppp5.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ppp7.jpg
    ppp7.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
Yeah...they're lighter. They've been going up and down so much that I would still give a call hon. xoxoxo

your most likely right, those tests I just posted are the ones i just took and they are darker for sure then this mornings test

here they are togeather, top is this mornings and bottom is the one I just did, my beta was 37 last tuesday, it should be gone by now

Attachments

• pppp8.jpg
    pppp8.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 11
sorry, I didnt realize how dark that last photo was, here they are in a different room of my house, top was this morning bottom was now

Attachments

• pppp10.jpg
    pppp10.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
Have you tried diluting your urine and seeing if it gets really dark? Idk just trying to help but maybe the labs are screwed up or something. I just want everything to be ok for you so bad. Either way call the docs tomorrow to make sure there's nothing seriously wrong.

Idk it seems like all your tests are darker later in the day with more dilute pee. Maybe the hcg levels are actually really high throwing off the tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->