I'd like a TTC Buddy :)

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting is that??????????????
Does anyone know how soon after implantation the hcg is high enough for a :test: ?

its best to wait it out until you miss your period, otherwise you risking yourself and unwanted disapointment. you can do it mamas!!! sending lovely golden baby dust your way!!! hope you get your bfp!!!! keep us posted

It sounds promising Zoe!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun! Sending loads of sticky :dust: your way!!

thanks guys and welcome erica&zach! man i am so excited/nervous to test but i am going to wait until missed AF b/c i get super down on myself when i get BFNs. i just worry because i dont have very pronounced symptoms. just starving and thirsty and my bbs are a bit bigger and a little sore around the nipples (sorry TMI) but i suppose the implanation spotting is a good sign right?? especially since it was only for a few hours and then spotting and cramping is gone.

argh!! so hard! just want to know. i keep finding myself drifting off to the baby dept in stores and gingerly touching the tiny baby clothes.

Nono, Zoe! Leave those clothes alone!!!
You'll have plenty of time to sort them out later :-D

you guys are so supportive, im getting pretty down on myself though :cry: i broke down and tested today not FMU and got a :bfn: now i dont even have any symptoms! no AF thankfully, but still :cry::cry::cry:

I JUST WANT A LITTLE ONE TO LOVE!!

sorry for the soppy rant. im just really down with the BFN. I shouldnt have tested. it wasnt a sensitive one it was an after AF cheapie type, but its still crappy seeing that one line.

Can I join you guys. I am having to see the doc on thursday as Depot provera has kept my periods at bay way to long now. My OH is really up for having children andpractising of course but I now need to tell him I am really ready to get going. On top of some rather useless doctors he doesn't get the impatients or the rush. Dosy bloke he is lovely and sweet and can be very supportive just a bit clueless.
Hope everyones test come back postive soon!
TA
Molly85

Welcome Molly and Erica&Zach!! I've read some posts from other ladies who were on the Depo shot. It can really mess with your cycles. I hope your doctor can get everything sorted out for you! My OH is the same...he's not in a big rush, but I sure am!! LoL...silly men, but I have to admit, he is very supportive of me so I really shouldn't complain.

Zoe, don't feel bad about testing! Just remember that some women don't even get their :bfp: until a few days after their missed AF. I still think the spotting is a very good sign for you!! I felt down today too after I realized I might have to wait another month before starting Clomid then I took my dogs on a long walk in the park and I felt much better. I am confident that we will all get our :bfp: in 2010!! Here's to some fall/winter babies!!

I have just sat him down and he is up for was quite eager to start practising there and then cheeky git. Just home the surgery is open on Thursday and not under snow as I can walk there.

Molly85

"Practicing" is the best...especially when it's around your OV day!! LoL! What type of surgery, if you don't mind me asking? I'll be having an HSG to check my tubes as soon as the :witch: comes.

aw thanks tysonNme! and welcome molly!
i know that it isnt a definite "not pregnant" but its so deflating. I really felt that this was my month until i took that test because of the spotting. A fall baby would be so lovely if i were to get prg this month i would be due sept 19th, but i have always thought it would be nice to have a christmas baby <3

British word Doctors surgery = Doctors office. Ohh I am sooo annoyed and excited at them

Hi Molly and Erica!

Welcome to the little club Kitty has started up here!

First of all, Zoe, if your af hasn't come on straight after the spotting I would take that as a good sign. Otherwise, not to worry because tbh I can't imagine being pregnant this month and I would love you to join me in being a bump-buddy next month :-D

Molly,
Good job for having your OH on board! I had to admit to my DH last night that yes, I had known that we were bd-ing on my fertile days this cycle (he really has no clue, bless him). I did offer him a 'freebie' last night, but we were both way too exhausted to even think about it let alone get down to action. lol

I got a package from Boots yesterday. Thought I ought to take advantage of the bogof FRERs as I might be in here for the long run, who knows (it's ok, Zoe, if I don't make it next month I exhonerate you from becoming my twin-bump-buddy and you can go ahead as a scout instead). Also ordered some pre-conceive lubricant, which my DH saw and was a bit weird about - it has a baby on the package, which is really daft, I think as it does make bd-ing too purposeful...

Ok, rambling here. Tata ladies!

He i such a sweety he was so excited by the snow he agreed to walk to town so he had some Bots and he let me look through mother cares window. Ruddy expensive but nice to look. I hope the doctors is open tomorrow with all this snow. Am now enjoying the practise though. tee hee. How is everyone else doing ? I ahve missed every ones story

Molly85

Haha, Zoe.

You wait until March to conceive your Christmas baby then! I'm still debating sitting that month out (even though it's my birthday in March) as if I could choose I wouldn't want a child that has to share it's birthday with Christmas...

Hello everyone. I am very new to this message board. Myself and my partner are at the beginning of out ttc journey. At the moment AF is here. I have not been on any form of birth control since I was 20. So that's a good 5 years. But I do not have regular periods. So I am unsure as to when I ovulate so I have purchased some ovulation tests. But all this is very new to me and this will be out first month of trying. Good luck to everyone this month!!!! xx

Welcome SweetMummmy!! Have you been to the doctor's about your irregular cycles? Lots of :dust: ladies!!

Hiya Sweetmummy!
When you say not regular, how irregular is that? Sorry for the nosey...

hey guys still no AF! yay, holding off testing for a few days and when i do im going to go for one of the really sensitive ones. gotten some possible symptoms: VERY sore nipples, bigger breasts, exausted, hungry all the time, thirsty all the time, gassy (sorry TMI), lots of CM (again TMI). keeping my fingers crossed and feeling more positive today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->