If you have a dining table do you decorate it for Xmas day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I haven't ever thought about properly decorating it. We have so little space that once the food is brought out there isn't space for a center piece or anything like that and if I decorated it the night before and then moved the center piece and all that when it was time to I'd have no where to actually stand those things while we ate LOL We barely fit the crackers on the table with the plates and everything. We need a bigger table but the room is tiny and then we wouldn't be able to move around it LOL

I have a red table runner, with sequins on, then in the middle I usually stand a big pillar candle in the middle of a red berries wreath I have. I find there's not much room once you have crackers and glasses and then gravy boats etc on the day!

Kellyc, u love your Christmas tree in the glass jar...did you make it or where was it from?

Thank you, I made it, it was a mason jar and I got the tree in a set of 6 from next (it's actually a place card holder) and the fake snow was from hobby craft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back