I'm looking for a buddy!

Heartburn is a symptom. I never got twinges tho when I was pregnant. Or a strong smell of urine. My two big symptoms when I was pregnant was running to the bathroom ALL the time and my moodieness.. But everyone is different!

Mostly if you are pregnant you temps will mostly stay high after implantation. So try to keep an eye on that :D

I hope you get your bfp! That would be so exciting!

Thanks Anna. The heartburn hasn't happened again and the twinges in my breast are gone too but they were quite itchy yesterday. The strong urine smell happened again last night after drinking a tall glass of water, so its a little strange.

Temp is back up high again, I think its been fluctuating so much because I haven't been sleeping at much lately what with the puppy having us up in the night. So I have felt quite a bit grumpy and short tempered but that is likely from lack of sleep (feeling super tired) and not pregnancy. I was asleep by 9:30 last night. So I'm hoping the extreme fatigue is from pregnancy but it is probably from lack of sleep.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see... AF due next Wed (July 20th).

Any news from you girls on results?

Holding thumbs that this is your cycle Joanna :D IT will be lovely to get a BFP from one of our TTC buddies!!!

Im still on my OV wait, will start OPK test tomorrow. and hopefully i OV sooner than CD18.

:dust: to you all

Thanks Tella :) and good luck to you on ovulating sooner than CD18. It would be so awesome if one of us could get a BFP this month!

Smell is a good sign! That was also one I had and forgot haha.

I really hope someone from our ttc group gets a bfp also! They'd still have to stick around and tell us how it's going :D

I spotted for 7 days. Still no full force af. Hopefully this was my body just saying you need to have an af and tried but couldn't get full force and hopefully I'll get full force next month! Not sure if I'm spotting today I wasn't this morning but I wasn't with the rest with they started around noon. So we'll see.

Well maybe the spotting was a real AF, you should keep a watch for Ovulation soon to see if maybe your cycle is getting back on track.

So perhaps that strong urine smell that I keep experiencing is not that the urine is smellier than ususal but that I have a hightened sense of smell? lol Also last night we took a bag of garbage over to my mom's house (she is away on holiday and our town only allows you to put out one black bag of garback a week and its garbage day today on her street) anyway, the garbage was in the trunk of the car but boy did I almost gag all the way over to her house and DH said he didn't even smell it. Who knows lol, just have to wait until next week to test.

I'd say thats a great sign!

Not too sure now. I've found spotting again today. So uhh...

I hope that your spotting is atleast the start of a new cycle for you.

Oh I hope the signs are all there for the right reasons :D Hows things going witht he puppy and the kitties?

I really hope so I'm thinking about looking up things to induce af.

Are there even things to induce AF?

Puppy and kitties are good, getting along great now! So classic to see the dog chasing the cat around the house :haha:

There are. I'm not sure if they work tho. I searched it awhile ago. But i'm about to do some searching right now.. I'll let you know what I find.

Anna: Hopefully the spotting is your AF for this month! That would be good if at least something happened!

Joanna: Fx'd that the symptoms are an indication of a :bfp:~! That would be super awesomeee!!

Tella: I agree, we need a bfp soon!! And we all have to say in touch when it finally happens for us!

:D

Well I found you can take vitamin C in certain doses and parsley tea to induce af.. But I read you have had to ovulate for it to work.. And I havn't soo hmm.. uhh!

That is a strange combination, but I guess worth a try. Though it doesn't make much sense because if you ovulate then your period would come so you wouldn't need to take them right?

Ok girls I need to vent. I am so fed up with the animals in my house I almost cried this morning out of sheer frusteration and anger. I woke up and the dog had gone to the bathroom all over the place, so I try to clean it up and she is jumping on me getting my work clothes all dirty. The poor puppy had to deal with my rath as I screamed so much at her (soooo not like me!). Then our 5 year old cat decides it is her turn to s**t all over the floor! On top of it all, I went to bed in a mood after coming home to the house in disarray. So I am extremely moody this morning and feel like crap! I sure hope this anger is due to pregnancy, the only thing keeping me sane is thinking that I could be pregnant.

Sorry rant over thanks for listening lol.

Ann > I dont know what to believe off the internet anymore. I was looking for stuff on Soy and then i found a whole bunch of other things like Vit B that can be bad for you, to much Vit C also, so now im scared the prenatal vitamin im driking is to strong but surely it shouldnt be????? :shrug:

Joanne > I sincerly hope it is the pregnancy hormones that is taking its toll there however, i would also be livid pregnant or not...lol

Hope everything is sorted out now and that you can relax. How many DPO are you now?

I'm trying to relax but still feeling quite emotional, I almost started crying a few minutes ago. Its so silly really if you think about it... the puppy didn't mean to do those things. I love my animals but I just couldn't take it this morning. I'm about 8 or 9 dpo... so it might still be too early to be feeling any pregnancy symptoms at this point but I just can't explain these feelings I've been having. Perhaps its due to lack of sleep?

Ag shame girl :hug: hope you feel better soon! You never know, they always say every person is different, maybe you are just starting early wiht the signs ...fx'd

Anna: That sounds like a redundant statement - take this to have your period... but you gotta ovulate... well if you were Ov'ing you wouldn't want to invite the :witch: over. lol. I always have to remind myself that all sites aren't specifically made with TTC in mind. :rofl: I try and cross reference everything I find on the internet by doing a narrower search. ex: When I heard that Agnus Castus is supposed to induce AF and Soy is supposed to help you Ov I Google'd that and a bunch of sites came back verifying that - but also letting me know that mixing the 2 is a no-no because it apparently counter-acts eachother. :shrug: Best of luck finding something to help bring the :witch: about!!

Joanna: Oh that is horrible!! I would have cried! I know it was frustrating when we got our kitten he would use the bathroom in our tub. lol. No idea why, but I would get up and there it was. It made me want to scream every time. Hopefully your wild emotions aren't a lack of sleep but a addition to your bellay!! Haha. Fx'd && :dust:

Thanks girls for the support, the anger has subsided now... just sitting at work and feeling a little down and tired. I am so super bored right now... my job is really only busy during the enrollment periods (since I work at a college) and its the middle of the summer semester. So I am basically here to answer any questions people might have about the program. So I am always on BnB during the day lol... so being bored is making me feel sooo much more sleepy.

Ahaha. I know what you mean, I super hate being bored!! It always makes me wanna sleep! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->