• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

I would say no is a good time to test! I can't wait to hear the results!

I ordered opks online but accidently ordered pregnancy tests.. so I ended up with 50 pregnancy tests and no opks... And I ordered more opks online. ANd they'll be here next week. And I couldn't wait that long for them anymore. I wan't to see what would show up on it with my spotting. And it's pretty light. Before it used to always be an almost postive. So my body is doing something different for sure.

Ok so sorry to get anyone's hopes up but I didn't end up testing this morning. I asked DH to pick me up some tests last night (cheaper ones like the First Response two pack) and he gets the the First Reponse (Yes + or No -) pack that only comes with 1 test and is worth $15.99! So I decided not to take it because I still have 3 days until AF is due and don't want to waste it by testing too early.

That being said, all my symptoms are starting to tell me I might get a BFP this month! My temp is still high (97.9) and cover line is 97.2. Plus my breasts are feeling sore, which is something I rarely get... they feel sore like deep in the tissues and up high near my armpits. So I'm hopeing AF doesn't arrive this month because this feels different that usual at this time. Anywho, keeping my fingers crossed.

Ann: 50 Pregnancy tests! Wow that seems like it would be expensive, I guess I need to start shopping online too. If I don't get a BFP this cycle I think I'm going to get some OPKS online and some tests too.

The 50 pregnancy tests cost me $10. And the 50 opks $10 also. So not bad at all :) But the store bought opks I got cost me $17 for 20. But I wouldn't wait any longer.. lol

And Joanna your symptoms sound promising.. and so does your chart since it stayed high the past two days.

wow online is way cheaper! If AF shows for me this cycle I'm going to get some things online right away. Where do you get your stuff from, is there a good site to use?

I wish they would deliver in South Africa, it is like we are lost in the world of fertility. Everything here is amost double the price it is on Amazon and also the OPK's here only come in packs of 5/7 which cost $10 - $30 :(

IM CD15 and my CM is starting become more to the fertile side so fx'd that this is my week to get the + OPK :D

Yes I find Amazon.ca more expensive than the American site. Also, when you search for OPKs or Pregnancy tests you don't get anything on the Canadian site. I'm going to have to look elsewhere probably.

So my temps are up even higher today (not too sure if that is due to the hot weather). Also, for the last 3 days i've been peeing more than normal (getting up every night to pee) and my breasts are slowly getting more sore. I really feel like this might be it but I'm too scared to test! I'm afraid of that BFN, so I'm going to try and wait a little longer. We shall see. Fingers crossed for that BFP!!

Wow!! I can't wait for you to test Joanna!! I am super excited for you!!

Anna!! 50 hpts!! lol. I really hope you only need to use 1 of them to get your bfp, and then you can use the rest just for fun! Haha.

As for getting cheapie opks/hpts online, have you guys checked out eBay? I am going to be ordering some off there. I am thinking of starting Vitex and then when (hopefully soon!!) the :witch: arrives I will start Soy and use some opks just to see if I actually Ov on Soy. I am going to be getting DF to take Maca - from what I read studies have shown it to increase count by like 200%!!

Fx'd && :dust: ladies! Can't wait for us all to be Bump buddies instead of just TTC buddies! :rofl:

Ok So I've decided to test this evening, I'll pick up some cheaper First Response Tests this afternoon. Do you think it matters that I'm not using first morning urine, will my pee be too diluted as I mostly drink water?

Cara: I'll definately check out Ebay, I frequently order stuff from there, so I can trust it. What is Vitex, does it help you ovulate? And what is Maca, is it like a vitamin for men? I might get DH to get some vitamins if we dont get a BFP this month. Though I just have this feeling that I am PG, boy will I be disappointed if I'm not lol.

I never knew how much more opks and hpts are so much expensive every where else. :(

Joanna! I think everything sounds so promising so far!!!

Cara- I'm excited for you next cycle to see how the soy works for you. I know it doesn't work for everyone... But I hope it works for you!

Joanna I really don't think it matters. I tested on af's due day when I was pregnant and was getting bfps with diluted afternoon urine. So I say go for it :)

Thanks girls... getting anxious to go test right now but i'm at work :( I'll let you know when I find out later. Going to see Harry Potter tonight so tonight will be a good night regardless if I get my BFN or BFP! lol

Good luck! I saw Harry Potter saturday! Good movie!

Thats what I've been told! Super excited to go see it... lots to look forward to tonight :happydance:

Umm ok so it wont upload. I'll have to do one from work tomorrow sorry. I've calmed down a little but I was shaking when I saw those two lines show up! I'll post an announcement in the BFP thread tomorrow when I can get my picture to show. I wasn't shocked to get the two lines, I had a really good feeling and this afternoon I've been feeling a little sick, like my tummy was getting sore (so I guess the start of nauseation). I'm glad my moodiness last week was due to this haha, so I'm not going crazy!

Yay!!! I just knew you were going to get your bfp!!! :D All your symptoms and your chart were matching up soo well!! Did the 2nd line turn up dark?

Moodiness was my biggest symptom! I think it's awsome you had that symptom too!

Yes my line is as dark as the control line! It came up instantly. I'm going to take the digital test in the morning and i'll post a pick of them both. Unfortunately I cant get the internet on my ipod at home (use the college's internet while at work) and my phone is crap. So I'll post them tomorrow. Can't wait to change my ticker and post in BFP section but going to see Harry Potter now. Tonight is an amazing night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->