I'm looking for a buddy!

Hi Girls,

I have an exciting update :dance: AF arrived on the 21st, which was earlier than what i thought but atleast it marked that my cycle was regulating at 33days which in its own has been fantastic news. I ovulated every cycle since my op so atleast i know that part is working.

So i started my Ovulation inducing meds on Monday after a baseline scan at the FS, he said everything looks very good! So im on Femara 5mg a day for 5 days CD3-7. So i have two doses left and then a few more days before my monitoring scan to see how big my follicles has grown, with all luck i will be triggering with HCG on Wednesday and have the IUI on Friday. (40hours after trigger)

I'm super excited and have decided to fully believe this is gonna be my cycle and I'm gonna get a BFP by the 18th of February. :wohoo:

Hows the rest of you girls keeping up?

Joanna > Wow the time is flying by, due in less than 9 weeks :D Wow without meds, i wont be able to, i want a natural birth but with epidural for sure.

Anna > Any more news on your side? Hows bean doing?

Cara > Any news from your side?

Congrats Tella! So excited for you and am glad you know your cycle is working properly again. I will be praying for you that your IUI works out and a BFP is to come in February! Keep that positive attitude going!

Anna & Cara - whats new on your end?

Oh my end... things are starting to get a little more difficult. I don't think I realized how much I loved 2nd trimester haha. I'm starting to feel physically tired all the time, I have to have DH zip up my boots because I can't bend over easily anymore and do it myself haha. I'm also getting lots of charlie horse cramps in my calfs and they hurt like a bitch lol. I've got another check up at the docotors today so I plan to ask them what causes these leg muscle cramps and if there is anything I can do to prevent them lol.

We painted the nursery last weekend, we chose a sandy yellow colour. Still sticking with an animal safari theme... so the yellow goes nicely with it. So far we've just sort of stuck the furniture in the room, now I just need to get all of the things we've got for baby sorted and give them a home in the room. I promise I will post a picture when the room is done. Not long to go now... only 9 weeks!

Good here, I'm not a little over 15 weeks. My last appointment at 13 weeks they couldn't find the babies heart beat with the doppler so they had to bring out the ultrasound machine and heres some 13 week pics.

Attachments

• baby222.jpg
    baby222.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
  • baby22222.jpg
    baby22222.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
Ann > Awww those are adorable pics! When is your gender scan? Or are you gonna keep it team yellow?

Aww Ann - so glad things are going well. That must have scared the life out of you, so glad the little one was only hiding. How are you feeling?

Def. scared me pretty bad. I'm glad he brought out the machine to make sure. My scan should be the end of Febuary. Def. not team yellow.. I can't wait to find out! I'm too excited :) :) I have a feeling it will be a boy.

Oh Ann, so glad things were ok, good think your doctor's office has a scan machine. If it had happened to us, they would have had to send us up to the hospital for a scan as they don't do ultrasounds in our doctor's office.

I can't wait to find out what your having! Does this pregnancy feel different then the last, is that why you having a feeling it's a boy?

It's actually not too much different from my last pregnancy.. But I really want another little girl because I had all my hopes and dreams with my last girl, but I'd also be soo happy with a boy because I've always wanted a boy too.. But idk.. I just have a weird feeling that this time it will be a boy.. But with my last one I swore it was a boy too.. So I'm a pretty bad guesser.. haha but my husband was right last time and he says he thinks we're having a boy this time also. and my whole family thinks we're having a boy.

Yeah i dont know if i will ever be able to not find out the sex before the due date. There is just so much you can prepare for if you know before hand.

Glad you and baby is safe! I cant believe time has flown by so quickly for the two of you, not to long then we will see Joanna's baby and then not long after that it will be babby Anna making its appearance :D

I'm a terrible guesser too, I really had no idea what the sex was until we found out. I certainly couldn't wait to find out either, so glad we did, I feel like we have a much better bond with him knowing... (i guess if we didn't know i'd still have that bond). Not sure if I told you girls our name but we have chosen Kieran John his name. It's much more fun being able to tell DH that Kieran is kicking me, rather than just 'the baby' lol.

I had a doctors appointment last week (we are now down to having them every 2 weeks!). Keiran is doing well and is apparantly in the head down position, which is why my poor ribs are taking a beating right now lol. I'll be 32 weeks on Wednesday, so officially 8 months! Wow time is going very fast now, my 'What to Expect When your Expecting' book says he will be between 3.5 - 4lbs now! Can't imaging how much harder carrying a 5-8 pounder will be lol.

Joanna, its so exciting to hear the progress they make through out the weeks. I also love you names it is beautiful.

AFM > I just got back from the FS. I have one follicle that is 22mm and ready to be triggered. There was some smaller ones but he didn’t measure them. So im doing my injection tonight at 8pm and then going on Thurday at 8:00 for DH and the IUI at 12:30. Im super excited. He said my lining looked great and everything else also looks great!

I've also started temping again on Monday, so I will also confirm O along with the monitoring of the IUI!

Wow Tella! Good luck today, will the injection be painful? Has any of this process yet been painful?

Well I took another bump picture this morning. I took a quick at my last bump picuture (at 28 weeks) and could instantly see a difference even before I took my bump picture today! Wow baby is growing fast lol.

Attachments

• 32 weeks (1).jpg
    32 weeks (1).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
LOL yes you can really see the difference between the two pictures :) But its all good, it means he is healthy.

So far it hasnt been sore at all, apart from the scans but its not unbearable. The injection is gonna be a first for me, especially because i have to do it myself. And i will only be able to tell about the IUI on Thursday. According to another thread, its the same as a pap smear so not bad at all. And it will cramp a bit after wards.

I'm glad things haven't been too painful so far. I'm not sure how I would do giving myself needles, I don't like watching myself get needles (i'm not scared to get them, just can't watch)... I suppose it's just something you get used to and the first few are difficult.

Actually both of those pictures are from today, i guess just at different angels. I'll post my 28 week picture to show you the different. The first is the 28 week picture, second is from today at almost 32 weeks (8 months!!).

Attachments

• 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 32 weeks (1).jpg
    32 weeks (1).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
Oh should have mentioned, i went back to your previous post wiht your 28week bump. But this makes it so much easier :D

Oh ok lol. Huge difference eh? lol I can feel his every movement now, though still can't distinguish between elbows, knees, feet or hands. Just feel something sticking out when he stretches lol. I got up last night around 1am to pee (like usual these days) and I think Kieran thought it was time to get up, he started poking and proding me for quite some time, makes going back to sleep very hard lol.

Hey ladies,

How have you all been?

Tella - how is IUI going, any positive news yet? What time in the cycle are you at and has ovulation been happening?

Ann - How is that little baby doing? I see your ticker says your at 18 weeks! Wow time is going quickly. Have you got a bump photo to show us and have you found out the sex yet?

Cara - Hows it going these days, are you still doing the ntnp or have you take up other measures?

I'm now at 34 weeks pregnant and getting close to the end. Baby seems to be growing like a weed these days and its getting harder to get around. According to my phone app he should be around 4.5lbs now... I guess the doctor can confirm that when I see her next week. Here is a bump picture from this week:

Attachments

• 34 weeks.jpg
    34 weeks.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Hello :wave:

Im #1 IUI was negative, got the terrifing news on Valentines day :cry: But i remain possitive that it will happen, just waiting for AF to show now so that i can start with my next round of meds and get taht BFP by mid March :D

You have such an adorable bump. 6 weeks is gonna fly by, is the baby room ready?

Oh I'm sorry your first IUI didnt work out but keep up that positive vibe and hopefully March will be your month! We can say prayers for each other... you for your BFP and me for my labour lol.

I sure hope the next 6 weeks fly by... I am getting super uncomfy and sleeping at night isn't very easy. I officially finish work on March 16th, which means I only have 15 working days left... which actually feels like a lot at this stage. I think it was silly of me to think I could continue working until 1.5 weeks before my due date. Oh well, at least its just a desk job.

Baby's room is almost ready, just the crib that needs assembling and a mattress to be bought. My mom is throwing me a baby shower next weekend, so depending on what gifts I get can help me figure out what else I need to buy.

Thanks :hugs: Im possitive about the next one :D Starting accupuncture tomorrow so im doing everything to aid it.

I cant wait to see a photo of your nursery! Oh a baby shower is so exciting and fun. Hope you have a blast and gets loads of gifts.

Have you decided on a birth plan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->