I'm looking for a buddy!

WOW it is beautiful! It looks like something out of a decor book you did a fantastic job!

Wow times passing so quickly now! GL with the appointment, hope they can tell you the weight! :hugs:

Aww thanks. It wasn't very hard, we just painted the room and picked out wall stickers lol... super easy. My mom made the curtains and the baby blanket, so she is a large part of the nice decorations for the room. The room is actually long and skinny, the other side has the closet and change table with another little mini window but it wasn't that intersting so I didn't post pictures of it lol.

How are things going with you, with IUI?

Beautiful room!! We have our 1st daughters still up and we're just going to change a few things and keep it mostly how it is.. I'll also have to post some pics sometime.

I was unsure on the sex of my baby from the gender shot, so me and the Dr. looked at it together today and I asked him what he thought it was... and he said he's not all too sure because it's at a bad angle. But he showed me what a girl and what a boy would look like. But I'm going for another ultrasound next month and we'll get it confirmed.

We also talked today about if I start to develop HELLP again and he said if my blood pressure starts to rise and I'm past 38 weeks we'll just go in and do a c-section so other problems don't arise so me and baby will be safe. But we have our fingers crossed I won't get it again.

Thanks Ann - it was fun to decorate the room. I can't wait to see pictures of your girls room.

Well it looks like your doctor is looking after you well, which is great.

My doctors appointment went well, he said the baby is going good. The appointment in itself was good but the doctor was delayed by 2.5 hours because he was delivering another baby... so it was a long wait. The doctor did not check to see if I'm dilated at all but maybe he will next week. I did ask if he could estimate the baby's weight and he said that if I go to my due date that baby will be about 7.5lbs... so i'm guessing he's around the 6lbs-ish mark now.

Heres the room.. and some bump pics. I'm 21 weeks. I need to take a picture of the crib.. but don't have a photo of it at the moment.

We're going to take the owls out and replace it with something else. Because owls were Ryleigh's thing.

Attachments

• 183516_1893382735615_1272950404_2258264_7131018_n.jpg
    183516_1893382735615_1272950404_2258264_7131018_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 184736_1893382455608_1272950404_2258263_1799136_n.jpg
    184736_1893382455608_1272950404_2258263_1799136_n.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
Ann > Your room is also beautiful and you looking good!!! Also I love the names for your baby girl, it is really beautiful.

Joanna > Im so glad everything is going well. only 21 days left!!!

AFM > 6DPO, So another 6 to go till Beta. Not much happening on this side, no cramping nothing. Hoping the lack of them is a good sign.

Morning ladies,

Ann - Love the room, so cute! Have you got any idea what you will switch the owls for? Also, loving the bump pictures :)

Tella - I didn't really have any signs before my BFP. I got my BFP on 13/14DPO and I remember it was a Monday because the weekend before is when I had a few symptoms - it was really hot (July) and I was sooo uncomfy and I remember having some mood swings. But before that weekend I didn't have any odd symptoms. So hopefully this is your month!

I happy with no symptoms, because last month I had cramping all the time and nothing came of it, so hoping the lack none of them helps me to get my bfp!

Thanks ladies!!

And Tella I'm so hoping this is your month!! I got my bfp 8dpo and also didn't have any signs:)

We're thinking about replacing the owl decorations with maybe cute deer or lions. Ari also means lion :)

Tella - Will keep my fingers crossed for you this month!

Ann - Thats such a cute name! Love the meaning :) You definately have to do a lion theme then... but deer are also really cute with little girls... I guess you could do a bit of both too.

You guys give me a lot of hope when I hear this! Wow 8dpo that's super early!

Ah Lions will be cute! I saw a nice set of stickers on a website, will check if I book marked it.

I was going to wait a little big longer but couldnt... I used a first response pregnancy test with the two lines and it was the lightest line ever and could only see it if I held it to my bright kitchen light. And that's when I called the dr. Office and had a blood test done to see I was seeing something or going crazy.

Yeah, 8dpo is really early for results but amazing it worked for you.

I think I was trying to wait until my period was late but by 13/14dpo (not sure which date I actually ovulated but it was one of two day) I couldn't wait much longer. I think my period was due within a day or two. The months before this I tested around 10dpo and obviously was getting BFNs, so I think that was why I waited a bit longer that time. So not sure how early I could have had a BFP if I had tested earlier then 13 or 14dpo.

After I got my BFP with my First Response test... I went and got a digital which sort of confirmed things for me. My doctor didn't confirm anything until about 10 weeks... I had a check up with them at 6 weeks but they didn't check anything... she said urine tests that we do at home are just as accurate as the ones they would do.

These were my pregnancy tests. First one of 8dpo 2nd 9 and then 10.

This was my temp chart.. I didn't temp too much.. but you can see where it's low and where I got a postive opk and it goes higher.

My Ovulation Chart

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
ann > I wish we had the first response one her in SA. Sometimes I want to test early so that I can see how early I get my BFP but then again I don’t want to see so many BFN's. I don’t temp at all when being monitored don’t want to add to the stress. Aren't those pictures just the best thing every.

Joanna > that is a long wait for the doc to confirm it. Luckily when my Beta is possitive, I make an appointment for 2 weeks later for a scan, so that should put me around 4 weeks gestational and 6 weeks from LMP. :winkwink:

AFM > 7DPO still no symptoms really. Seems like my bean must be using all the progesterone from the supplements hence no side effects from it :winkwink:

It was a long wait for the doctor to confirm. I was nervous for those first few weeks, but I just had to keep having faith... I kept telling myself, if there was no blood then things should be going as planned. It's a lot of worry at the beginning. But things have been going well so far :) Less than 3 weeks until due date now! Crazy.

Any advice on what I can do to bring on labour? lol. DH and I DTD last night (which I guess didn't work lol). But it is a full moon tonight, so who knows lol.

Ive heard about pineapple in abbundance and my accu lady said the triangle between your thumb and index finger is a pressure point for contractions but i will only try that with a trained accupunturist.

I've heard about pineapple too... which I actually have some for my lunch haha. I bought one on the weekend and have been snacking on it all week. But I've heard that you'd have to eat like 4 pineapples at once for any effect to happen lol. Since I can bearly mange to eat a whole sandwich at this stage (stomach is so squished), there is no way I can fit 4 pineapples in there haha.

Good advice about the pressure point. I might sit around pinching the space between my thumb and index finger haha. Wonder how long you'd have to pinch it for any effect? lol

I might ask my doctor next week when I see him if he can suggest any ways of bringing on labour. I'm sure he'll just laugh and say "they will come when they want to".

I'm just doing these things for fun lol. The ladies on my March Mama's thread (we're all due this Month)... have been swearing by an eggplant recipe.. which has worked for 1 lady so far (though it could just be a concident). I may try the recipe this weekend haha.

I believe the Dr. can scrape your membranes I think it's called, it's suppose to help bring on labour. Also, bouncing on a yoga ball and lots of walking.

Yes I think the doctors will do that but probably not until the week i'm due or if I go overdue. I've been using my yoga ball lots lately... mostly because it helps with a sore back and I can def feel baby moving down lower when I sit on it. When I look at my belly in the mirror it has dropped for sure... the top of my bump (where he used to push into my ribs all the time) is now feeling empty, unless he stretches. I've had lots of pressure pains down low this morning, so wondering if he is moving down even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->