I'm looking for a buddy!

Aww your poor step mom :( Was she excited to hear you guys are trying?

Yeah, she was thrilled... and I like being able to talk to her about it.

I felt the same way when I told my mom. When we first decided to TTC my DH and I decided not to tell anyone until we officially found out we were pregnant. But after a few weeks I was excited and needed to tell someone else, so I told my mom. I thought that she would think we were too young (we are both 24 and have only been married since August) but she was actually thrilled. Its nice being able to talk to someone else about this, especially since they have gone thought it before... and I think my husband is a little tired of hearing me talk about symptoms and ovulating and what not lol.

I didn't tell my family as they seem to judge a lot! No matter what it is. But my husband's doesn't judge at all. So that's nice!

I thought my mom would judge us too since before she had said that she wanted us to get married and be 'settled' before having a baby.

O/T:: I find it hard to believe that today is exactly the 15 month mark of DF & I TTC.

I went for Ovarian Drilling to help with the TTC so pretty much everyone knows now that we are trying. So I just dont care what they think, if they cant say something possitive then i just ignore them completely. I have one very interesting mother in law and believe me she can be very testing of ones patience.

But my mom, dad and everyone else is the most loving people and accept DH as their own son.

Ovarian drilling? What is that? It sounds really painful.

Hey Ladies,

So I'm 9dpo today and I haven't felt many symptoms so far, but I guess it is still early. My chart on Fertility Friend is still showing my temp as high, so I guess thats a good thing.

How many DPO are you or where are you in your cycles and have you got any symptoms yet?

Higher temps over your coverline means an increase in progrestrone. Which is the hormone that's always dominant in that phase of your cycle. But what you need to look for now is a drop then rise. Which could mean the egg has implanted. But not everyone gets it. And some people get it and it wasn't implantation.

So today I think I've officially decided that me and the hubby are going to wait to concieve until my cycle is back to normal! For now we'll just not try and not prevent. And I'm about to make another Dr. apt as we speak .. :/

Hopefully you get some answers at your Drs, good luck.

Thanks for the advice about charting. I have noticed in the last few days that my temp has droped a few points from 97.6 down to 97.2 (my coverline) and then has now jumped to 97.7 over the last few days. So maybe this is implantation?? I guess we shall see. I plan on taking a test on Sunday!

It possibly could be! And the egg usually implants 6-12 days post ovulation.

So.. I'm going to the Dr. on July 6th for a pap smear and then July 8th for the missing period and no ovulation. And the lady who made my appointment said mention the period of July 6th and if she helps me then with it then cancel my July 8th appointment. I hope she can help! I'm so tired of this!

Oh I sure hope they can help answer your questions, it must be so hard not knowing what is going on. Good Luck with everything, keep us posted!

I've managed to post my Fertility Friend Chart... you can take a look if you like to see what I was talking about lol.

I've managed to post my Fertility Friend Chart... you can take a look if you like to see what I was talking about lol.

Those could be implantation dips! Well you only need one. So "one" of those could. lol. But so far it's looking good. You you bd'ed perfectly at ovulation! But you can't be for sure until you test!

Thanks so much Anna Marie... I'll be testing tomorrow morning so I'm praying for a BFP! So far not much symptoms except i've had cramps since yesterday which could mean either pregnancy or period so all we can do is wait and see. I'll keep you posted.

Can't wait to find out your results!

So ladies I think I may ovulate soon.. Hopefully! Which I'll prob. jinks it. My opks have been a little bit darker. I'm DEF. getting fertile cm. And my cervix with rising and getting softer and opening! So all good signs.. Come on ovulation!!!!

Oh I hope your right Anna Marie, how long are your cycles then?

So I took a test this morning and it was a :bfn: unfortunately. I think the :witch: is on her way. Last night I was super tired, still had cramps and was a bit emotional... all of my usual signs that my AF is coming soon. Also, my temp dropped this morning to below cover line. So I'm pretty sure I am out this month :nope: Oh well, DH and I are trying to stay positive and will just have to try again next time. I'll keep you all posted.

My first sign of pregnancy was moodiness for me. That's why I tested. lol.

Well I havn't had a normal postpartum period since I had my daughter. So I'm still waiting for that. I had one induced by provera. Before my daughter I had one every month and my cd's were usually arount low 30's. Like 31,32,33.

Well today my cervix went back to medium and closed. :( And my opks got lighter again and no ferning on my ovulation microscope. But I still have egg white cm. Soo.. looks like my body was trying to ovulate and stopped once again. :( uhhh.

Oh I'm sorry, it might take your body awhile to get back to normal since it hasn't been long since you had your daughter. Hopefully your doctor will be able to help you with something.

What is ferning? Is that were you analyze your saliva?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->