• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

Ohhh :blush: thanks :D So I saw your from Pretoria. What's the weather like there?

LOL its cool, took me a while to figure it out as well.

Yes im in Pretoria in South Africa, it is cold here, Middle of winter :( I hate being cold, wish summer would come back now :)

I live in North Dakota in the United States. And we're in summer. Not too hot yet tho. We have a lot of flooding. I was just wondering because I think it's amazing how it can be summer one place and winter another.

Tella: Good Luck to you in the next 8-9 months then.. hopefully you will get your BFP soon, it sounds like you've been trying for a long time.

Its summer here too... quite hot and humid lately. Our Canada Day is coming up soon (July 1st) so its a civic holiday here on Friday. The upside of not getting a BFP this month is that I can have a couple of drinks on Friday hehe. Not that I'm a big drinker, its just nice to not have to make excuses to our family for why I'm not having a drink or two.

ann89 said:
So I've been looking up soy lately. And after my dr. appointment in July if my dr. doesn't do much to help me then I think I'm going to try it out.. It's suppose to be the natural form of clomid.

I have heard the smae thing about Agnus Castus... I am thinking about getting some, it's supposed to help regulate your hormones and get you to O and stuff. I found some online, so I went into the local GNC store here, and for 40 capsules it was 25$ !! Online I can get 100 for 8$. Soo, will def be doing the online thing. lol.

Yesterday I spent the day at the beach, it was beautiful out! But am I ever making up for it today... Back, Chest, side of my bbs, ears, face & legs = burnt!! I am such a :baby:, I whined all night. ahaha. It hurts something awful, going out to get some Aloe and some stronger sunscreen since the shimmery spf 15 didn't really work. :dohh: :haha:

I just noticed that (for today) the amount of time I have left until my wedding matchs (pretty much) the amount of time we have been ttc! Haha.

Thanks Joannaxoxo, we also hope it comes soon, yes we have just reached our year mark of TTC.

oooh I love fair rides, its just to bad that age has given me a sense of fear and now im scared to go on the hectic ones :)

Cara89 > Time left till wedding = Time left to Conceive? So what will you do if you a far along when the Wedding comes? They say its difficult to make a dress for a growing tummy :haha:

Cara, my DH went to a water park on monday with some buddies (I had to work) and got super sunburnt too! We are both red heads, so we burn easily with 50+ spf! haha so I have felt your pain many times, it sucks.

I too want to go on the Canada Day rides. Our town hosts 'Riverfest' where they have festivities for 3 days with a fair ground and a concert on the last day. It should be loads of fun. I'm currently planning our meal for the BBQ on friday... thinking potato salad, pasta salad, hamburgers/chicken burgers and my yummy strawberry/rhubarb crumble! Can't wait!

Ok so I need some advice girls. My DH has wanted to get a dog for the last few years but we have never lived anywhere that allowed us to get one, until we moved into our own house in Dec. He's been bringing up the dog issue since Dec but I've been apprehensive (sp?). We have 2 cats already and we are working on having a baby too, so to me it seems like there is a lot going on right now. Anywho, yesterday on kijiji we discovered someone in our area selling some puppies in the breed that he wants and now we are going next week to see them. I know I will fall in love right away and we will probably be getting one but I cant shake the feeling that I might be rushing into the decision... but I dont want to change my mind or my DH will be crushed. What do you think?

ann89 said:
So I've been looking up soy lately. And after my dr. appointment in July if my dr. doesn't do much to help me then I think I'm going to try it out.. It's suppose to be the natural form of clomid.

I have heard the smae thing about Agnus Castus... I am thinking about getting some, it's supposed to help regulate your hormones and get you to O and stuff. I found some online, so I went into the local GNC store here, and for 40 capsules it was 25$ !! Online I can get 100 for 8$. Soo, will def be doing the online thing. lol.

Yesterday I spent the day at the beach, it was beautiful out! But am I ever making up for it today... Back, Chest, side of my bbs, ears, face & legs = burnt!! I am such a :baby:, I whined all night. ahaha. It hurts something awful, going out to get some Aloe and some stronger sunscreen since the shimmery spf 15 didn't really work. :dohh: :haha:

I was taking agnus actus but I believe it take a few months for it to work. and I decided to stop taking it since I didn't want to mess up my system for the dr. to figure out what's wrong with me. So I stopped taking it.. But if the Dr. isn't much of help I'll be trying out a few things.:thumbup:

Ok so I need some advice girls. My DH has wanted to get a dog for the last few years but we have never lived anywhere that allowed us to get one, until we moved into our own house in Dec. He's been bringing up the dog issue since Dec but I've been apprehensive (sp?). We have 2 cats already and we are working on having a baby too, so to me it seems like there is a lot going on right now. Anywho, yesterday on kijiji we discovered someone in our area selling some puppies in the breed that he wants and now we are going next week to see them. I know I will fall in love right away and we will probably be getting one but I cant shake the feeling that I might be rushing into the decision... but I dont want to change my mind or my DH will be crushed. What do you think?

That's a hard decision! My dog was still a puppy when I got pregnant. I mean it wasn't too bad. But omg the smell got to me so bad. So wouldn't smell bad at all to my husband, but with my prego nose it was horrible! Well if you get a puppy now then you can work with it.. training it. But if you get a dog after baby then you'll have to do all of that with a new born. Or you could wait later till the baby's a little big older. I guess it all depends on how you look at it.. And what you think will be best :thumbup: What kind of dog does he want?

Anna: I think you are right... it will probably be easier to get the puppy now and get it trained for awhile before we have a baby too. Originally I thought it would be better to get a puppy while I was on maternity leave (maybe 6 months in, so I could be home with it to train). But I think that was a pretty stupid idea, because I highly doubt I will have time to train a puppy with a 6month old baby at the same time. So I think we have decided to get the puppy next week... I know it makes my DH happy so I can't take this away from him at this point... he has already choosen a name: Charlie :) DH originally wanted a German Sheppard (he grew up with one) but I grew up with a minature poodle, which is much smaller... so I didn't want just a german sheppard but a mix. The dog we are probably going to get is a boarder collie/lab/german sheppard mix... so i'm happy with that, the pictures of the puppies are so cute! Thanks for the advice.

No problem :D We kennel trained our dog when she was a puppy and she's really good now. We have a basset hound, she's such a sweetie. And we also have a persian cat, which is my husbands :rolf: . And the dog is always by me.. and his cat is always by him. hehe.

We've thought about buying a kennel or large dog cage for inside, but we might just buy a baby gate and close off the kitchen for when we are asleep or out.. much cheaper. I'm actually starting to get a bit excited for this... apprehension out of the way now. lol everyone is teasing me that we'll probably conceive this month too... boy will our lives be busy!

Hi i am a mum of 22 to a little boy who will be 1 on July 12th. I'm also a housewife and hoping to try for another baby pretty soon!

We've thought about buying a kennel or large dog cage for inside, but we might just buy a baby gate and close off the kitchen for when we are asleep or out.. much cheaper. I'm actually starting to get a bit excited for this... apprehension out of the way now. lol everyone is teasing me that we'll probably conceive this month too... boy will our lives be busy!

Haha I bet you will too!! It always happens that way! But def. wouldn't be a bad thing!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->