• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

Hi i am a mum of 22 to a little boy who will be 1 on July 12th. I'm also a housewife and hoping to try for another baby pretty soon!

Hello! I'm also 22 and a housewifey. I had a daughter but she didn't make it past birth.. :cry: But my husband and I have been trying again since April but I still havn't had my actual postpartum period :( But I'm going back to the dr July 6th so hopefully she can help us out. :thumbup:

Anna: No getting pregnant this month will not be a problem with a doggy too :) Though I'm due to ovulate next week and we get the puppy on Tues, so we may be too distracted to BD much lol.

Welcome Cherry Bump. I'm 24 and work part-time at our local college as an administrator. We are currently working on TTC our first!

Oh no i'm really sorry to hear that Ann, hope you and your husband ok. I wish you all the luck with trying again! and hope that your period sorts out soon!

Hi Joanna, good luck with trying to concieve also!

I was on Dianette for 2 months and i've just come off so i'm waiting to get my first natural period before we try for our second.

That's exciting Cherry! How long did it take you to try for your first?

Hi i am a mum of 22 to a little boy who will be 1 on July 12th. I'm also a housewife and hoping to try for another baby pretty soon!

Hey Cherry!! Hopefully your wait isn't too long! I am 22 and working FT at the local coffee shop & DF is 21 and a diesel mechanic. We have been ttc since March 14/2010... been a loooooong time. On the 7th I go back to the OBGYN to get the results from my blood work and DF's SA. Hopefully before long I'll be announcing a :bfp:... I can't wait for the announcement from one of you ladies! I'd be super happy having one of my TTC Buddies get their :bfp:!!

Hi girls, the :witch: got me today. So on the one hand it is a good sign as it is natural and not medicated but on the other hand :(.

Oh well lets hold thumbs for this cycle and also hope we get a BFP soon.

:dust: to all

Tella: too bad AF got you, hopefully your next cycle will be the one... its good that you got a none medicated AF, perhaps you will ovulate natually next cycle then :)

Cara: Good luck tomorrow with the results. Lets hope they can give you some answers and give you a way to get that BFP!

I had a drop in temp this morning and I've got eggwhite CM today, so I'll make sure to BD for the next few days and hopefully it will work this cycle. We are also getting the puppy tomorrow... so I'm hoping the doggy stays quiet enough for us to BD tomorrow lol.

Tella - It's good that the :witch: came naturally, hopefully that means that all your little eggies are in line for this cycle!!

Joanna - I am super nervous about the results... Waiting until Thursday seems like a super long waittt!! But if I get some straight answers then that will be a good thing! Hopefully the new addition to your family will behave while you && your DP get down to biznez!! :rofl: Fx'd that the little:spermy: catches that egg of yours!!

:dust: ladies! :kiss:

Thanks Cara, hopefully your right. I've been told by many people that because we are getting a dog and our minds will be more focused on the puppy than worrying about baby making that we will probably conceive this month haha. So fx'ed they are right, I also just have a feeling that this month might be it. I havent even ovulated yet, but I'm definately more intune with my body this month, after learning how to take my temp and observing my CM I know more what to look for when we time our BDing. Keep us updated on those results you get, fx'ed for some good news.

I'll be 22 next month. Dh is in airforce. This is our 2nd. Our first one didn't make it. I had HELLP syndrome. And I'm on CD 7. I usually have irregular cycles. But mostly they are around the low 30s. Like 31,32,33.

Hello there, Anna. I have irregular cycles too, they're like 29 days one month, 28 days the next, 30 days and my longest cycle was in the previous month 31 days. We BD on a regular basis, but the day we take rest I find out that day as my Ovulation. :shrug:

P.s- I'm looking for buddies too as I'm a newbie. I wish you Goodluck! :thumbup:

Thanks. Hopefully having something that is a distraction works in your favor for that :bfp:! I will definitely let you ladies know how my appointment goes. :)

Welcome Fragile!! :dust:

Anna it took me 8 months to get pregnant with my little man, I just knew that i was pregnant with him though a week or two after x.

Cara thanks, sorry to hear that it has taken you a while, wishing you lots of good luck and also for the 7th! x

Thanks Cherry... Just found out last night that DF won't be coming with me to the Dr since he has missed sometime last week and can't miss anymore time. I am super nervous because I really don't want to go alone, so I am asking my Momma if she'll come with me.

I'd be nervous to go alone too.. hopefully your momma will be able to go with you.

I'll be 22 next month. Dh is in airforce. This is our 2nd. Our first one didn't make it. I had HELLP syndrome. And I'm on CD 7. I usually have irregular cycles. But mostly they are around the low 30s. Like 31,32,33.

Hello there, Anna. I have irregular cycles too, they're like 29 days one month, 28 days the next, 30 days and my longest cycle was in the previous month 31 days. We BD on a regular basis, but the day we take rest I find out that day as my Ovulation. :shrug:

P.s- I'm looking for buddies too as I'm a newbie. I wish you Goodluck! :thumbup:

I've always had irregular cycles. But after I had my daughter I now just not getting a af at all :(

Anna it took me 8 months to get pregnant with my little man, I just knew that i was pregnant with him though a week or two after x.

Cara thanks, sorry to hear that it has taken you a while, wishing you lots of good luck and also for the 7th! x

Ya, it took my two months with my daughter. And since I've had her I havn't ovulated or started a true af yet. So right now I'm just worrying if there something wrong with me.. from being sick with HELLP syndrome.

Hey ladies! Sorry I havn't been on! I've had a busy 4th of July weekend. Tomorrow is my Dr. appointment.. and I'm really excited and nervous that she won't do anything.. :( Hopefully all goes well!

How is everyone else?

I'm doing well today, feeling the usual O bloating... why is it that we feel kinda crappy just when our bodies are supposed to be in prime baby making mode? Just been wondering that. I just always seem to feel really bloated around this time, so I'll just suck it up and BD like usual lol.

Less than 1 hour tell we go check out the puppies and take one home! Super excited now :)

Don't be nervous, hun. I hope everything goes well with you. We are doing great apart I'm feeling a bit lonely, my birthday coming in 3 days but not at all excited. :growlmad: and thank you for the welcome, girls. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->