• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm looking for a buddy!

Sorry I've been MIA... been super busy. Sorry to hear about you bfn. :( That hardcore sucks. I still have no sign of AF and still have to get in for blood work and DFs SA. Getting that done next week. Fx'd ladies. Can't wait to see you ladies get some :bfp:s!

Oh I'm sorry, it might take your body awhile to get back to normal since it hasn't been long since you had your daughter. Hopefully your doctor will be able to help you with something.

What is ferning? Is that were you analyze your saliva?

Well most woman who arn't breastfeeding usually get their period by now. So it's strange that I havn't.

Yepp ferning is from an ovulation micscrope that you put your saliva on and let dry. And theres no ferning(not fertile), partial ferning(kind of fertile), and full ferning (fertile.) And the ferning means you have a rise in estrogen a hormone that rises when you ovulate.

Sorry I've been MIA... been super busy. Sorry to hear about you bfn. :( That hardcore sucks. I still have no sign of AF and still have to get in for blood work and DFs SA. Getting that done next week. Fx'd ladies. Can't wait to see you ladies get some :bfp:s!

I hope the blood work goes well!

I also can't wait to go in again to see if the Dr. can figure out why it's taking me much longer then usual to have a af.

Thanks Anna Marie for clearing that up, ferning sounds quite interesting. Perhaps after a few months trying I might start doing those things too (Ferning, OPK, Etc).

FXed for you and Cara.

Oh and also, my temp went back up again today (yesterday dropped to 97.1 which is below cover line) and today it was up at 97.5. So I am hoping thats a good sign. Doesn't it need to go back down to get your period... my temps on my last period were about 96.6 - 97.1... so I guess I'm still holding onto a little hope at this point. I wont be testing until it is officially late (tues I am due) so I wont get any disapointments. Crossing my fingers for myself and all of you.

...I wont be testing until it is officially late (tues I am due) so I wont get any disapointments. Crossing my fingers for myself and all of you.

Fx'd!! Hopefully this was your cycle!

Oh and also, my temp went back up again today (yesterday dropped to 97.1 which is below cover line) and today it was up at 97.5. So I am hoping thats a good sign. Doesn't it need to go back down to get your period... my temps on my last period were about 96.6 - 97.1... so I guess I'm still holding onto a little hope at this point. I wont be testing until it is officially late (tues I am due) so I wont get any disapointments. Crossing my fingers for myself and all of you.

Can't wait to find out what your test results will be! I hope it's a bfp!

Thanks girls, though I am pretty sure I am out. Been feeling the usual cramps/achey feeling all day, even put on a pad just in case. But I guess you never know until she is actually here.

Hi, it was a long weekend here by us so didn't have much time for the internet. All my OPK's so far has been negative and i have stopped testing untill i get my first AF after OD and then i will try again in my new cycle.

Joannaxoxo > Holding thumbs that this is your cycle girl! :dust:
Cara > no AF i suppose could be a good sign. FX'd
Ann > Hope your body gets back to normal soon. Is the ovulation micscrope easy to use and accurate?

Hi, I missed all of your updates while I was away from BnB.

Today I brought DFs sample into the lab for his SA... He leaves for work at 720 and the lab doesn't open until 8. By the time i got to the lab (it was literally in the middle of nowhere in the hospital... almost mission impossible to find) they tell me that they will take the sample but he may have to do it again since it was all liquidy. Idk why it went like that, but :(. Then I have to go to a whole different building up the road for my blood work, I get here and they are on #90 (96 right now) and I get #14...18 people left...16 now, they finally have more than one person calling people. *sigh*

Oh boy that seems like a long wait. Good luck with your blood work.

*Update* no AF yet :) ... supposed to be due today, so we will wait and see. Achy cramps all evening last night and gone this morning.. so I hope thats a good sign. Oh and I don't know if this is good too but my cervix still seems pretty high, I'm new to checking my cervix so I could be wrong though.

Cara > Good luck wiht the waiting, hope it goes quickly! and all is good.

Joannaxoxo > holding thumbs that it stays away :) and that you get a :bfp:

Thanks Tella. So what does the Ovarian Drilling do then?

They basically make little holes in your ovaries to stimulate ovulation. Since i went off the BCP, i have not had an OV natuarally and not even Clomid helped.

Oh wow well fx'ed that it works for you! So since they did the OD, I'm guessing it is not just a one month thing, but that it should help you ovulate from now on?

Fx'd Joanna!! It would be awesome to see one of us get our :bfp:!

Finally done with the blood work, took about an hour in total. When I finally got in she tried my left arm first and not a drop came out. Nothing. Not even after she removed the needle. So I had to get poked in both arms. :cry: I haven't had blood work done since I was a little kid. :haha:

Wow, sounds painful Tella, did the ovarian drilling work for you? Or do you still have to wait a little to find out?

Ouch I hate blood tests too. Hopefully you get some good results from it, or at least some answers.

^^ I couldn't agree more. Now the countdown is on until July 7th - my next dr appointment. Hopefully she is more helpful than she was last time. :)

Joanna- Not sure if a high cervix is good. :/ I know if it's high means your more likely to be fertile but your past that. So not too much...

Tella- wow.. ovarian drilling sounds kind of painful. Never heared of it before. How do they exactly do it?

Cara- I hope the blood work turns out ok. Or if something is wrong then I hope it's an easy fix!

I'm pretty sure I havn't ovulated at all since I've had my daughter.. In three months I havn't had one postive opk. :/ It's like my body sometimes gets on the edge to but then just gives up. :( I go back to the Dr. for a pap smear on July 6th and then July 8th I go back for why I'm not getting my af. Hopefully I can get some answers! Lately everytime I take my temperature in the morning it's always 96.8. It's like my thrememeter is broken... But it's not because I take it at night also and that's always different. lol I guess my body just like the temp 96.8 a lot. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->