Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Oooow hun, I hope AF dont arrive and yep i would go for it in the morning if it's still the same. got my finger's crossed for ya still hun and good luck x x x

That is very true. That's what I have been telling other people, how dare me not stick to my own advice! :haha: I don't know what's going to happen to be honest, I guess tomorrow will tell, if it's still "pink" in the morning then I might do a FRER? What do you guys think? :wacko: xx

I think that is a good idea!

I agree, if it is still not AF in full force then I would try frer xx

Thank you all for your opinions. I just don't know wether to use a FRER or not as it's my last one or wether I should use a IC and a test from 99p shop :haha: xxx

Its up to you hun, whatever you think is best. Have you got enough ICs so that you can test a few times tomorrow and then use frer if you think you see something on IC?xx

I only have about 3/4 IC's left and 2 99p tests and 1 FRER, should have some more FRERS coming this week though so :D Just been to the bathroom and the spotting has gone really light again like hardly any there? :wacko: This is really confusing!! xx

Good idea, pee in a pot or somethink, use a ic then if you see somethink use a Frer. Good luck. x x x

The big test is what happens tomorrow. When I have pre AF spotting it does go light, and then the next morning it comes on proper AF flow. However exactly the same happens with IB, the difference being getting up tomorrow and there hardly being any pink when wiping or nothing, or even still pink (but not clotty red AF type wipe) GL tomorrow!!! XXXX

Thank you for all your support and advice ladies :) The IC's I have are supposed to be 10mIU but I don't think they are as sensitive as they are supposed to be, I will use an IC first as Jessica pointed out and then use a FRER regardless as long as AF doesn't show :) I will keep you all posted how things go xxx

That's great hun, defo keep us posted and i really hope to see a BFP from you in the morning. Post a picture of test/s in morning. Good luck x x x

Jessica: Thank you hun :hugs: I'll definetly post pictures of test/s wether good or bad news, hopefully good news though :dust: xxx

your welcome and thank's hun, i hope to see good new's to. x x x

Sending you load's of sticky magical baby dust x x x

Hey ladies hows testing goin? Well so much for BFNs right? i have a question to ask you guys. Someone made my ept test clearer by tweaking it and posted it for me. Is there any chance someone can tell me in this forum how she did it? Ive never tweaked before but i would like to do it to my new tests. Maybe then ill see something on a pink dye test. Im so confused, no cramping, eating habits are off, im moody. I posted that i was late by 10 days but i was wrong really its been well over 2 weeks maybe 3. I feel like im gonna die if i just dont find out whats happening.

Excalibur. Hey. Good luck hun. My last baby I had a light period for 3 days in the beginning. Its very normal. Hope you get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->