• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

Morning hun hope you are well and the :witch: stayed away! good luck when you test! will be watchin out for you! :hugs:

my2cuties: You change the Image to Negative or up the Saturation in Paint Shop Pro or any art program etc :) You did? Wow, that's give me a bit of hope! :D xx

Smiley: AF hasn't shown yet but I think she will do, cramps are coming on stronger now :cry: I did 3 tests this morning, 2 Negative and FRER was a very bad Evap (White line) I thought there were 2 lines but no, it tricked me AGAIN!!!! xx

babyloon: Thank you so much hun :hugs: xx

Here are the tests :(

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120305_100742.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-7.jpg

It was definetly white and it came up before the 3 minute mark aswell :cry: x

I can see a line on the frer! the gane isnt over till the wicked witch arrives still gonna keep my fingers crossed for you hun!

Hun soz to here that you get neg's but i agree i can see a white line on the normal Frer pic and can defo see the line on the tweeked(- If that's what it's called) Frer pic.

I hope AF doe's not arrive hun and hope that you get your BFP. Got my finger's crossed & sending you load's of sticky magical baby dust. x x x

Well i have finally finished AF by the look's of thing's but i never know cause sime time's it slow's down then get heavy again but I do hope it's gone for good now. I Got some volic acid tab's today gonna start taking them tomorrow and hope they bring my luck & a BFP lol. x x x

Found a site called lunapix that let me do it over my cellie. Still nothing :'( Still waiting on somekind of an answer from my body. Good luck to everybody!

Attachments

• 133098070548040.jpeg
    133098070548040.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 11
I LOVE superdrug EPT's. I got a darker line on those than I did on FRER :O

XxX:kiss:

Where can i find a superdrug test guys. i never heard of them before. cant find any at target.

Ok. So heres my first test done today by a dollar store brand. Really all I have the money for. I inverted it too. There may be a line on it just real faint. No witch and no cramping. Just reeeaaallly moody. maybe its pms I donno.

Attachments

• 20120305_194818.jpg
    20120305_194818.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20120305_194612.jpg
    20120305_194612.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 16
my2cuties...superdrug is a store in the UK.

Exc...cant wait to see todays test :D xx

Morning exc hope you are feeling well and good luck with the test later :hugs:

Hello excalibur hun, Hope AF did not arrive today and cant wait to see you HPT, Hopefully with a BFP. Good luck x x x

Jessica: Thank you hun :hugs: I hope the Folic Acid works for you, I take Pregnacare which has 19 different Vitamins in, also includes Folic Acid xxx

my2cuties: Sorry for the BFN hun :( xx

MissCherry: The FRER's were from Superdrug, or do you mean their own brand? xx

loulou: Maybe I'll try them next time :) xx

smiley: I didn't do a test today hun :cry: xx

babyloon: Thank you hun but I won't be testing today xx

As for me... The :witch: arrived! :cry:

Sooo sorry the :witch: got you
so strange how we all could see the lines and then that happened! :shrug:
:hugs:

Sooo sorry the :witch: got you
so strange how we all could see the lines and then that happened! :shrug:
:hugs:

Thank you hun :hugs: I know, it's really strange, I'll be doing a test once the bleeding stops just to make sure but I think it's definetly AF :(

There's always next time :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"