• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a BFP? 6DPO! *AF Arrived. Onto next cycle!* OPK Testing Has Begun!

MNJHOWELL - did you get the positive then the negivive with the baby you are pregnant with now??

EXCALIBUR - I was gonna say i dont get it either but hun there's still hope. got my finger's crossed for both of us this cycle and hope our BFP's come very soon. Would love to have a bump buddie that went through the same as me. x x x

Yes I did. I swore they were evaps since they went to negatives then 12dpo BFP!!

Todays HPT's, still BFN at 8DPO. Suffering from mild Cramps today though? :wacko:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120228_083544.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-1.jpg

Thank's MNJOWELL.

Excalibur - sorry to see you got another BFN. Iglad i can be hear for you, as i am in the same boat. are you gonna keep testing or are you just gonna wait to see if AF arrive's hun. What are your test's 10mIU/20mIU/25mIU/50mIU 0r 100mIU???

I did not test this morning. :) so im happy that i managed not to be a POAS addict. x

Jessica: Thank you hun. At least as we are going through the same thing, we can be there for each other :hugs: The tests i'm using are 10mIU. Yeah i'm going to keep testing as my Frer's should be here soon so I want to see what they say :) Well done for not poas hehe ;) xxx

hiya ladie's,

excalibur your welcome hun. 10mIU that's good and there what i am using. Good luck hun x x x

Iv got a little update - I contacted my doctor's surgery this morning to get an appointment for a blood test (HCG level's) which is really booked up so got my nurse to give me a call back and she's leaveing a form down stair's (in doctor's surgery) for me to pick up tomorrow and go to hospital to get it done quicker. So i'll be poping in the hospital on thursday morning and as soon as i get my result's i will update you all on my good/bad news. but hopefully good news. got my finger's crossed so tight. x x x

ok so tonight another pos preg test wats goin on.................

hiya miss jayde,

So did you get a pos then a neg and now another pos??? x x x

hiya ladie's,

excalibur your welcome hun. 10mIU that's good and there what i am using. Good luck hun x x x

Iv got a little update - I contacted my doctor's surgery this morning to get an appointment for a blood test (HCG level's) which is really booked up so got my nurse to give me a call back and she's leaveing a form down stair's (in doctor's surgery) for me to pick up tomorrow and go to hospital to get it done quicker. So i'll be poping in the hospital on thursday morning and as soon as i get my result's i will update you all on my good/bad news. but hopefully good news. got my finger's crossed so tight. x x x

I have heard that the 10mIU one's are not as sensitive as they should be? :wacko: Thank you for the luck hun, good luck to you too and lot's of :dust: Ooo good luck at the Hospital hun with your blood tests, be sure to let us know how you go on! Fingers crossed it's good news! :dust: xxx

Miss Jayde: Sounds like you are left in limbo like me and Jessica are. Hope you figure out what is going on soon hun :hugs:

OMG really... Well the test i got a positive on was a 25mIU and the line was just as thick as control line just not as dark. Then apart from the test i did the day after which was the same, the other's were all 10mIU's. I hope they are dodgy lol. then i might have a good chance for a BFP on thursday. Well thank's for the luck and baby dust hun & load's of baby dust and luck right back to ya hun. x x x

OMG really... Well the test i got a positive on was a 25mIU and the line was just as thick as control line just not as dark. Then apart from the test i did the day after which was the same, the other's were all 10mIU's. I hope they are dodgy lol. then i might have a good chance for a BFP on thursday. Well thank's for the luck and baby dust hun & load's of baby dust and luck right back to ya hun. x x x

That's what I have read, don't take my word for it though as I wouldn't want to feed false information. How many DPO were you when you got a Positive with the 25mIU HPT? I hope they are dodgy aswell then we both have a good chance of a BFP! Still waiting for my Frer's to arrive, they will give me a definite answer!! You're welcome hun and thank you for the luck and baby dust :hugs: xxx

Im DPO 15 today and i was DPO8. they might be dodgy because there IC's. My first and test test was a duo fertility test's. Dont worry hun i dont take it as false info i just take and tip's in and if i get a BFN then i get a BFN, I would never blame it on anyone giving me false info hun. I hope this is our month hun and we do get them BFP's. your welcome hun. x x x

Yeah that's true hun. Let's put it down to dodgy IC's :haha: When are you planning to test again hun? I'm just going to keep testing with IC's until my Frer tests arrive, fingers crossed they come tomorrow or Thursday! :yipee: I really hope this is our month too hun, would be good to be bump buddies :hugs: xxx

lol i agree crappy IC's hay. Yes it would be great to be bump buddie's. I would even make us a bump buddie's thread. I hope your Frer test's do come tomorrow hun. What are Frer test's and how much they cost for how ever many you bought???
Om im gonna try not to test tomorrow but im defo testing thursday morning before i go to the hospital. x x x

lol i agree crappy IC's hay. Yes it would be great to be bump buddie's. I would even make us a bump buddie's thread. I hope your Frer test's do come tomorrow hun. What are Frer test's and how much they cost for how ever many you bought???
Om im gonna try not to test tomorrow but im defo testing thursday morning before i go to the hospital. x x x

Aww thank you hun. That would be so cool! Our own bump buddie's thread! Thank you hun, I hope they come tomorrow aswell, although we are out tomorrow so might miss them, hope they fit through the letterbox! :haha: The one's I got were £7 something from Ebay and you get 2 tests hun. I wish I could hold off testing but I have been since 1DPO so pointless missing a day now lol! Good luck for Thursday when you test and at the hospital hun :hugs: xxx

Morning ladie's.

I hope it is for you to hun. x x x

Well I did a test late last night and it had a very very very faint line, so faint it was hard to believe so i did another this morning and it was the same. But it is defo there. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->