• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

I saw it last night but havent really noticed it today anf i felt the pain yesterday so wonderimg if its already over wasnt nearly as much ewcm as last month if so

My period tracker app had ovualtion marked for today so could be rigbt

eh without temping cannot be sure but very well could have been while you slept so was still just open today in response to egg still being viable. FX for you :) :dust:

Lol I'm not flexible enough. When I was ttc my dd I tried but was never able to get up there far enough to feel anything.

Fingers crossed for you wanna!

Yeah, probably checking CP every day will help understand and distinguish different positions. Thanks for the description and small picture (the picture actually helped as there isn't many in the profile view)

Here comes the 2ww, wanna! :pizza:

Good morning ladies. How's everyone doing? Nothing exciting to report here. I am having slightly sore breasts and some cramping. Nothing different than last cycle, but I am only 6 dpo today, so. This TWW is just crawwwwling by.

I was so irritated this weekend with a friend of mine and I didn't say anything because I know she wasn't saying it to be malicious but it still bothered me.

I was talking to her about my treatments and explaining when I should know this cycle. I joked as I have before that it was either going to be a really great or kind of miserable Christmas, as I'll find out right before/on Christmas if we succeeded this cycle.

She gave me the whole "it doesn't have to be miserable, just because you didn't conceive" speech. I said, "Four years....FOUR years I've been trying for another child. FOUR." Then, "you have a beautiful daughter and a husband who loves you, blah, blah, blah." I know this, I do. It's not lost on me. I know people who try as long as I have for their first. But it has been a very very long time. And this is kind of my last shot, due to my age and financial limitations.

She only wanted one child and she has one so I guess she can't understand how hard it is to have a hole in your heart that can only be filled by another child. It just hurt my feelings.

Sometimes friends should really keep their opinion to thereselves if she doesnt truly understand how you feel then she cant really help by sharing her opinion. I thought one is all i wanted as well but then that hole you talk about showed up and i total get it you cant shake that feeling simce the day i removed my mirena it is all i have thought about. As for how i am i checked cp again this morning and it still feels soft and open so now sad we didnt bd last night gonna try to squeze some in this morning or afternoon

Everyone has their own desires so she probably just doesn't relate to yours. Yet, it still rubs us the wrong way. It's kind of the same way when hearing "it's so easy to get pregnant!" with girls around you just casually getting pregnant (with no intent) and handling the situation in a "non-caring, it's whatever" manner (to put it lightly).
Just gotta look past it and focus on yourself. :)

Just keep busy during the 2ww! I feel it gets slower if you just sit there and google EVERY little thing.. and then you try googling another variation of what you just googled to get different results! xD

Braven, I'm sorry you had to go through that. As much as friends and family try to understand, they never fully can w/o experiencing it first hand.

My app says I should expect to ovulate friday but I'm kind of thinking thursday. Plan to BD everynight up until I see a thermal shift.

After getting the pos opk I will call my doctors office and schedule a progesterone draw for week after.

Other than that, nothing too eventful is happening over here. My husband and I are going to the Oregon Zoo tonight to see the Chrstmas lights and I am so excited! :xmas16: But, it sure is cold out here in Portland lately and actually expecting snow in the next couple days. Probably nothing compared the the cold on the East Coast though.

I feel it gets slower if you just sit there and google EVERY little thing.. and then you try googling another variation of what you just googled to get different results! xD

Yes!!!! Lol describes my last tww to a T!! Funny :haha:

I am guilty of Googling everything! I learned last cycle though that I can't trust anything my body is doing so the symptom spotting will be a lot less this cycle.

I think it's especially hard because not only am I waiting to see what will happen with this cycle, I'm also excited for Christmas lol

Good luck with the BDing ladies. Praying for success!

I am also a google finatic my husband literally makes fun of me lol

I was going to ask you ladies how the weather is in your area! (trying to keep your minds off of symptom spotting during the 2ww lol)

Portland.. I can't imagine how cold. and Braven.. youre in NY? Any snow?

Looks like Wanna is in Georgia (at least you get trees changing color!) We still have beach weather here in Florida :headspin:

And along with the 2ww, kinda get excited to go to the bathroom to see if there's anything new. Haha!

Haha Gina, I'm with you.

Yes, I'm in central new york. We have a bit of snow, maybe 2 inches that came over the weekend. We generally get a TON of snow here. It's cold, about 30 degrees. I'll be happy to have a white Christmas. After that, the snow can take a hike lol

Well today its raining and we are around 65 but this weekend getting cooler like 40s

Jealous of the warm weather! I hate snow and I hate winter and it lasts so long here! I don't normally have depression but the winter months is really when I start to dwell on the infertility issues and it makes it so much harder to ignore.

In the spring/summer we're out being active, spending time outdoors and just being together. In the winter, it gets dark at 4:30 and it's snowwy and cold and we're just held hostage in the house. Snow usually starts in November and doesn't go until the end of March.

Wow that is along time with snow i have lived i georgia my whole life and seen snow here maybe 3 times and thats literally a few inches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->