• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

If only testing once a day your best bet is aiming more middle of the day. I use Wondfo or Easy home, they work equally well for me and I always get a gradual darkening over a 10-19 day period. I rarely have to do more than glance at my opk to tell i fit's positive, no major guess work for me, but we are all different.

My doctor said anywhere between 10am and 8pm and test the same time everyday. Fmu can actually give you a false positive.

Now after really looking at them, I feel like it's just stagnant. I'll pick up clearblue tomorrow and see how that goes.

Starting at CD8
https://i65.tinypic.com/2yv53ly.png

Ps. Sorry if the pic is huge, I'm uploading from my phone

Gina I def see progression there. The last two are very much darker than the previous ones. Use what you will but your opks are progressing fine from what I see.

Gina I def see progression there. The last two are very much darker than the previous ones. Use what you will but your opks are progressing fine from what I see.

Thanks, CP! I think when I look at it too much, it all starts to blend together.

Morning all!! Checked cervix this morning its inbetween soft anf hard and closed so officially tww 1 or 2 dpo

Happy Friday!

So let me start out by apologizing for blowing up the feed. I am officially addicted to BNB!

Anyways, as many of my may already know, this cycle was my first on letrozole/Femara (cd 3-7 5mg) and I got a positive OPK on cd 19 so I should have O'ed somewhere around there. well, as of today, cd 24 I am experiencing some mild cramping. I don't even know if it would be considered cramping it's kind of like just a slight dull pain that seems to be coming from the middle of my uterus.

I'm not expecting AF until after November 27. (Although I'm not quite sure because I don't know how long my LP is because I haven't ovulated in years due to Mirena)

So it is normal to be experiencing this? I know every woman is different but at the most I'm 5DPO so I don't think it's possible for implantation to occur yet. Any ideas why I would be having cramps way before AF should make her appearance?

Im currently 5/6 dpo & i have mild cramping in my lower right back & the right side of my uterus . From 2dpo-4dpo i had cramping bad especially in the mornings and before i go to bed . I also had a sharp pain in the middle of my uterus a few days ago , i know this is a late reply lol but im with you on having cramps sooo early

I'm pretty much cramping from O day until AF shows on Femara. It's so strange. I wonder why. Last month I had a lot of "heavy" feelings in my uterus from 3 dpo or so on and off until AF came. This month it's more like very mild AF cramps. Not uncomfortable, just there.

I'm pretty much cramping from O day until AF shows on Femara. It's so strange. I wonder why. Last month I had a lot of "heavy" feelings in my uterus from 3 dpo or so on and off until AF came. This month it's more like very mild AF cramps. Not uncomfortable, just there.

Hmm , i wonder if it was your body adjusting to it ? & im 5/6 dpo & in experiencing mild cramping that comes and goes , i just.got a bad back ache that makes me want to constantly stretch lol

Ive read the entire thread up until now , and i hope all of you wonderful ladies get your BFP this month ! I was suppose to ovulate on the 8/9 of this month, so i should be testing around ghe 21st or 22nd since af is due on the 23

Good luck to you :) I'm due around the 21st/22nd as well. Don't feel super confident though. Such a bummer, considering I had a good sized follicle. Reading into Femara though, it's not uncommon for it to take up to 6 cycles so...who knows.

Good luck to you :) I'm due around the 21st/22nd as well. Don't feel super confident though. Such a bummer, considering I had a good sized follicle. Reading into Femara though, it's not uncommon for it to take up to 6 cycles so...who knows.

Awwhh thanks & this is literally my first time ttc with my fiance , and i figured if all goes planned i will get the best christmas present ever... a BFP ! Good luck to you i hope you get the job done this month & i hope you recieve your 2nd bundle of joy !

Hi Newbie, welcome! It looks like we're all projected to be starting AF in around the same week/end. But hopefully we don't get it!! I haven't had any symptoms/cramps this cycle so far (AF, pre-o, or o'd--if I o'd yet.. not sure.) Just using OPKs at the moment (as you've seen earlier). But I think it could be any moment due to a slight change in CM.

Hi Newbie! I wish you luck and I hope your ttc journey is short. In the meantime, we would love to symptom spot with you lol:haha:

Wanna, babydust!!! For me, enetering the tww is bittersweet lol because now you can just sit back and wait buuuut I'm always worried that I could have done more.

Looks like Gina and I (Or possible just me) are the only ones still awaiting to O.

Question, lol. So my husband and I BD like every single day even when I'm not in the fertile window (yay to being young and horny:rofl:) but do you think that's actually hurting my chances of concieving?? My doctor said that with him being on 22 it's not a problem, but how can it not be?? Would love to hear opinions on this.

Oh i def get what you mean about wondering could you do more i think that constantly like should we have bd in am instead of pm and should we have dqueezed in another day all of that lol whats crazy is when i got my mirena out i had no intention of ttc then it literally became all i could think about i have no idea what happened. With your dh 22 and healthy i imagine bd everyday is fine his count is probaly amazing!!!

usually BD every day is only an issue if he has a sperm production issue. Being young he most likely is fine and you two arefine doing it every day. More than once a day is not recommended but every day is usually fine. Sperm can usually replenish is 24 hours or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->