• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

Last cycle I had crazy "pregnancy" symptoms as well I really thought last month was the month. I think this time around I will be more excited if I get no symptoms because I have heard many woman not experiencing any before their BPF.

With my son literally beside ls the sharp pain i had in my back one night i had no symptoms until after my bfp

I guess every woman is different. I'm just going to try to relax and not stress this tww. Just wait for AF to show up or, even better not show up lol.

You can call me Braven or D lol I've learned over the years to be a bit cautious with sharing too many identifying details on forums. They have come back to haunt me in real life unfortunately. Of course anything is possible if someone wants to know it bad enough. I've always just been Braven on the forums!

When I was pregnant with my daughter I feel like I knew by 5 dpo which is why I always get disappointed when I get to this point in my cycle and don't feel what I felt then. I know every pregnancy is different though. I really just don't feel it this month either though...

Braven, youre right lol never thought of that. Just took down my picture for that reason

I haven't had any symptoms for my fertile period this cycle. Taking OPKs (even tho they can be off as we discussed earlier) but they're just not dark enough. Currently CD14, and I'm all like "is that ovulation pain... or did I just eat a little too much?" So annoying, lol. Gotta resist and just go with it.

Same here Hannah, had crazy pregnancy symptoms cycle before last and what a bummer that was when AF came 2 days late -_-

Hopeful this is our month, ladies!

Well i dont know exaclty if i have ovulated( pretty sure i have) but i decided from today until otherwise told by af i am gonna comsider myself pregnant think it will help me keep a positive attitude told dh this month i wasnt waiting to test either gonna go pick up about 5 walmart cheapies and start at 10 dpo its not as fun not obsessing over imaginary lines on test lol

I honestly haven't had many fertile signs either. Just a little ewcm here and there. Haven't got the positive opk yet still the flashing smiley but last cycle I got 3 of them before the solid so will probably get a positive thursday. Hopefully lol

I dunno Wanna, hope that works for you, but if I considered myself pregnant every cycle I think it would be much more depressing get an AF- more like a miscarriage than just a dud month.
I try to not do any testing till at least 10dpo- sometimes 11dpo- my LP is generally 11 days.

Wanna, I got a bunch of ic hpt's but I'm just the opposite, I hate testing because I HATE seeing bfn.

Idk we will see if it brings me down to much i wont do that again but subconsciously i think i do every month cause i constantly think to myself dont be negative you could be pregnant right now then get myself to confident just to be let down with af showing

I guess im use to bfn i had like 17 months of them before my son so they dont sting like they use to but i learned my lesson about spending i spent way to much on frer wont do that anymore if i see a convincing line on my cheapie will just try a digital or something cause i have seen alot of bad talk with new frer

For the OPKs, I've been using 'easy @ home' sticks and dipping them. I wonder if I should splurge and get the clear blue smiley face ones tomorrow--just to try it out. I can't tell if my test lines are getting progressively darker..

Gina rhe clearblue is the ones i used with my son it was amazing not having to guess about lines

I use the clearblue advance opk. it can identify up to 6 fertile days instead of just 2.

Gina, just fyi I used the easy @ home test strips too and my batch was faulty. My husband used one and it came up a blaring positive. And they came up positive for me everytime when a different opk of the same sensitivity was negative. I called and got a refund. I won't trust them but thats just from my personal experience.

Also, not all woman get a progressive line or a fade in. For some it will be stark white or a steady darkness up until the surge

Alright, sounds good. I'll pick some up tomorrow thenight. What's the preferred time for you ladies to test? FMU or mid day after a long hold?

I usually test mid day

Alot of women i know do mornign and eveing but that can get pricey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"