• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

Gina, depends on the month but sometimes I get quite a bit. I usually notice it when I wipe, I don't generally have to go looking for it.

I'm not only the meds you guys are but last month I didn't have to look for it I noticed it when wiping also but for me believed I od the day after noticing it I don't temp so can't truly confirm that

So I posted my chart in my signature.

I am currently cd 14 and if this cycle is anything like that last I won't expect to ovulate for about 6 more days. Anyways, I am wondering if it normal to have so much fluctuation in my pre-O temp?? Also, it's weird to me because I have gotten 97.18 late 4/5 times so far this cycles like wtf?? There's no way I'm that precise lol. This is my first month temping, so maybe it looks normal and I'm worrying for no reason like always lol :bunny:

I'm not a chart expert but it looks normal to me. My pre-o temps are up and down as well. Weird that you got the same temp a number of times but aside from that, it looks normal.

Braven I have been meaning to ask, before Femara were you ovulating at all? and were your cycles regular?

Hannah I did have semi-regular cycles. They had gotten long and I had started getting mid-cycle spotting last winter. Taking metformin for about 3-4 months shortened them and stopped the spotting. They had gotten to about 32-39 days in length. Now they're 29-31 days in length and no spotting.

I'm not actually sure if I was ovulating although I had to have at least one 5 years ago lol

I always got signs of it - ewcm and cramping. But I don't know for sure if I was actually producing mature follicles and releasing anything

I saw my first signs of ewcm last night me and dh have been bd ALOT my cycle tracker says o tomorrow but I feel like Tuesday did feel some pain on my right side yesterday and it was my left last month so that makes sense fx ladies getting closer to that tww

What CD do you ladies usually ovulate?

With your past few cycles on femara, did your O day pretty much stay the same?

Im not on the meds but wanted to share anyway last month i od cycle day 16 this month thinking 14 or 15 i typically have a 29 day cycle checked my cervix earlier very soft and def open so if it still is this evening will def bd again tonight

Honestly, when attempting to check my cervix, I have no idea what is high, low, open, or closed. I feel silly :blush:

Just wanted to chirp in. Hannah your chart looks fine temp wise... One or two semi high temps preovulation is totally normal. lol I'll show you one of mine to give you an examplehttps://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/oct%20chart.png

Thank you for easing my mind lol.:)

Today I got my first high fertility on the cb advanced OPK respresenting the rise in estrogen so should ovulate in the next 2-3 days or so. Actaully noticed some ewcm for the first time ever today so maybe I won't need the preseed this cycle.

Gina, tbh I don't know how to check my cervix either lol.

Checking cervix is pretty easy. I can never find if it is open or closed or what but I can easily feel texture and how high it is. You want to do it at the same time(s) each day and in the same position(laying, sitting, squatting, whatever).
Make sure your hands are clean, use your middle finger, enter and reach kinda up and towards the front. You will fill a mound that usually will be pretty wet. You may be able to feel a dimple like impression that would be the opening, I can never feel that. If you check every day you will begin to be able to tell what the height is and texture is in relation to the time in your cycle.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/cervix.jpg

I have never been able to tell open or closed until today so i was pretty excited i never check at the sametime cause i only do it ever once in awhile but tellimg low or high and hard or soft is very easy its noy uncomfortable for me but im sure for some it could be

I do it in the morning soon after waking, just after taking my temp. It takes less than a minute, usually like 10-15 seconds, and I've never found it uncomfortable, but I am knowledgeable and comfortable with my body.

Wanna if I had to guess you can now tell opening cause you have given birth so the opening is more obvious now, but that is a semi guess. Lol I can never ever tell open or closed but the height and texture is easy.

Yea i heard the opening changes after birth but even last month i couldnt tell wondering if i checked at a very open time so maybe it was more obvious than usual

That very well could be, if you are producing ewcm right now and gearing up for ovulation then your cervix should be at its most open of the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->