• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

All this talk about CM and I don't know where mine is :shrug: Maybe it's just sitting up there in my cervix. But, I usually get all stages of CM. This cycle.. none to little.

I don't know if I have fertility coverage or not honestly, I must though.. I don't pay anything for the Femara but I don't think it's classified as a fertility drug

I pay very little for the Femara because it's a breast cancer drug. It's about $2/pill for me to get it filled.

All this talk about CM and I don't know where mine is :shrug: Maybe it's just sitting up there in my cervix. But, I usually get all stages of CM. This cycle.. none to little.

I started the talk on cm today lol, I was a bit curious on how all of that worked. You have no cm? is that a good thing or bad thing. Mine is sticky & white, but theres a good amount of it lol, when i checked it wasnt hard for me to find it . I am soo thankful for all of you helpful ladies, having yall to talk to and to ask questions to is very helpful seriously!

it's a bad think just before ovulation , but the rest of the time doesn't really matter.

it's a bad think just before ovulation , but the rest of the time doesn't really matter.

I just love how you've done your research on this stuff! It seriously amazes me lol ! You deserve a BFP for sure , and i really hope you get your sticky bean soon ! Same for all the other women in this thread!

I am having O pains on both sides!! I hope I wasn"t overstimulated..

Ooh Hannah, maybe it's just two really good follies. My fingers are all crossed for you! And don't worry about too big follies...I don't think that's a normal reaction to Femara. Sending you good thoughts for some nice mature eggs.

So i went to the restroom took a shower & i was checking out my boobs because they were a little bit sensitive , and i noticed some veins popping out of my areola, like the veins popping out were only in my areola, & that has never happened to me . And i know its not from me wearing a bra, because today i went braless lmbo, so i wonder if this is a good sign lol FX ! Oh and slight cramping on the right side .

Oooh Hannah thats exciting ! When do you expect O to happen ?

I just love how you've done your research on this stuff! It seriously amazes me lol ! You deserve a BFP for sure , and i really hope you get your sticky bean soon ! Same for all the other women in this thread!

Aww thanks but I'm a research junkie. I research anything that interests me-and that is a lot.

And Hannah , yeah sometimes you will grow good follicles on both sides, stimulated or not, and usually only one will fully push out and egg. It's just one of those things.

ya veins being more prominent in breasts area signals increased blow flow to the area so can be a good sign

Pretty sure I just O'd about an hour ago basing it of the pain I was having.

I always hain vains in my boobs lol because I'm so pale so that couldn't be a sign for me. But, if it's out of yhe ordinary for you, I would def tak it as a good sign

Do you ladies ever experience painful sex around O time? For some reason during this cycle and last when DH and I dtd around O time its sort of feels like he's extremely big or something lol. Theres also pain coming from my ovary during sex??? But only around O time. I'm confused because your cervix is higher during O so if anything it should hurt less right?

well some women get increased blood flow to the whole vaginal area so it can become kinda swollen and sometimes can make sex more uncomfy during the most fertile times...

And I know exactly what you mean about being able to feel the ovulation happen.In right ovary sometimes I know exactly when it happens and temps always support my pains.

Oh that makes sense. Thank you for the explaination:) lol, you're awesome.

Ladies, EWCM has arrived! Happy dance! Well, more like bd! :D

Still not showing a positive on the opk.. But, thats okay, I'm highly excited right now. Lol

Hannah, I don't think I've experienced o pain during BD..
cppeace sure is filled with info tho! Lol thanks cp!

Gina, Did you O last cycle? I dont remember and if so, on what day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->