• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

Gina, Did you O last cycle? I dont remember and if so, on what day?

I didn't. My CD17 turned into CD1. That was wicked -_- But, my cycle before that was a normal 30 day cycle and I wasn't charting/testing opks; however, I did have all the stages of CM.

Gina the month I conceived my daughter I was using opks and never got a positive

2nd round. Not sure why last cycle was all out of whack like that

Randomly dreaming about my future baby lol. I already have names picked out. Adalyn for a girl and William for a boy :)

And gina, you said you don't have PCOS right? And how long have you been TTC. Sorry, I am very forgetful lol

It's okay. I think I've asked repetitive questions plenty of times lol

I don't have PCOS and since the beginning of this year. About July is when I really started researching and really focusing on my body.

I think we have a good, diverse group here with common similarities that allow us to compare and share with each other :)

Thank you Gina:hugs:

And yes I agree! I love all the support from you lovely ladies!

What exactly are you taking the femara for, were you not ovulating prior? Before femara my cycles ranged from like 50-70 days so I def was not ovulating.

My cycles were very irregular, so doctor said I wasnt ovulating. (Side note: I stopped taking birth control--the depo shot--last year around October 2015)

Aw Adalyn is nice! I had my daughter's name picked out like 4 years before she was even a thought lol

I have others picked out for baby 2 but nothing I feel as strongly about as hers.

I'm pretty sure next baby will be a girl. My husband has 3 girls already lol 2 from a previous marriage. I don't know what we'd do with another boy in this house. 3 daughters, 2 girl dogs, 2 girl cats haha

Newbie that sounds really good!!! Fx for you

ya veins being more prominent in breasts area signals increased blow flow to the area so can be a good sign

Pretty sure I just O'd about an hour ago basing it of the pain I was having.

I always hain vains in my boobs lol because I'm so pale so that couldn't be a sign for me. But, if it's out of yhe ordinary for you, I would def tak it as a good sign

I hope its a good sign , & yeah ive NEVER seen my veins pop out of my areolas that way . I stood there and just observed them for a few seconds . Like i said im sooo new at all of this so i dont really pay attention to everything on my body but that stood out immediately ! FX ladiess :)

Yes Adalyn is a very cute name ! Ive only picked one name & thats for a girl & i want to name my first daughter Malaysia Allezaeh ! :) & for a boy were undecisive hes unsure if he wants to name his first son after him . But FX for a sticky bean :)

Im terrified if me and dh have a girl next cause we never aggred on a girl name during my first pregnancy thank god it was a boy or we would have a nameless child lol

Lmbo! Reminds me of the story my mom tells about naming me ! This girl right here was no name until my sister came to the hospital and popped Destinee in my moms head

I'm a fan of gender ambiguous names for girls. I don't know why. For a girl I like Kyle, Kendall, Logan and Carter. For a boy, kind of boring, I've always loved the name Sam. The problem with that is that I don't like the name Samuel. It's a dilemma

Omg ladies was just sitting here googling watery cm at 4dpo whuch i know is nothing since implantation hasnt even happened but i found a thread i had commented on the same cycle i conceived my son i said i had watery cm up until 6 or 7dpo then it went away but i said my biggest symptom was a constant backache and i also complained of waking to cold symotoms at 9 dpo and sneezong a ton the same day so excited to find that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->