• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this normal?

I think next cycle I'm going to start the Femara earlier. We've done CD 5-9 the last 2 cycles but I know a lot of people do 3-7 and maybe that will stop the super large follicles and get me something more normal. We'll also do a sperm analysis which I'm excited about, hubby not so much lol

Gina, if you were only testing once a day it's very possible that you missed the surge. Have you considered getting a progesterone draw to confirm O?

Braven, don't get yourself down. 9 dpo is obviously super early. did your cramping ease up?

Also, most people I have talked to do cd 3-7 and I have also read more success with 3-7 vs. 5-9.

Me too Hannah. I'm going to try it, even though my doctor wants 5-9. She won't know lol

Braven, what do you think of my chart? I'm confused, because my temp definitely did go up, but it wasn't as big of an increase that I was expecting to see. Does it look normal to you?

Oh I meant to say earlier that it looked normal to me. It's a good increase and all you need is 3 sustained temps to pinpoint ovulation.

Hannah i dont chart but from what i understand about it that looks like a good rise to me

Braven if you want to try that i would do it you know better than anyone whats best for you

Gina i agree with others if only testimg once a day you could easily miss surge the cm you talked about soumds promising that you will or already have o

Braven - I've been doing 3-7 for femara. 5mg.

For next cycle, I'll start testing twice a day then. Just felt like i was wasting opks. I also bought a thermometer to give that a try. But, still hoping this is the cycle for all of us!

Braven, I saw you labeled this cycle BFN, but we are all still holding out hope for you!!

I am just so frusterated. Was just on Facebook and this girl I went to high school with posted that she MAY be pregnant and that she had a faint positive PG test and she said that she won't be testing again AND HOPES IT WILL JUST GO AWAY. I am so mad. People who don't even have the desire to be a mother seem to get pregnant at the drop of a hat.

Aw Hannah, I'm sorry. They really do, it seems like. It's not fair. I die a little inside every time I see a pregnancy announcement on fb. Hugs. I don't know why anyone would post something like that anyways.

As for this cycle...it's easier to just throw in the towel at this point and look forward to next cycle and a slightly new plan. I don't have any hope this time.

UGH! Hannah, I've been seeing more of the same thing.. (regarding females that sweep it under the rug and don't want anything to do with it) :mad:

Wow that is dusgusting i swesr people dont think about what they post she could have friends that suffered a loss or even a stillbirth but it reality i doubt she cares

Braven sorry your already feeling so down about this cycle but glad you already have a plan and our ready for the next one

I know, its absolutely horrible. Just one more person removed from my friends list.

Wanna, how many dpo are you today and when do you think you will start testing?

I was 5 dpo but its now after 1 am so i guess im 6 dpo now planned on testing at 10 dpo but omg i just went to the bathroom before going to bed and wiped and saw a small red dot like the size of a pencil eraser thought no way wiped agaim and same then nothing else il like freaking out put some tissue kinda inside myself to see if any was around cervix and nothing but white cm

I was 5 dpo but its now after 1 am so i guess im 6 dpo now planned on testing at 10 dpo but omg i just went to the bathroom before going to bed and wiped and saw a small red dot like the size of a pencil eraser thought no way wiped agaim and same then nothing else il like freaking out put some tissue kinda inside myself to see if any was around cervix and nothing but white cm

Thinking it's implantation??

Omg wanna, I would be dying of excitement right now lol.

My temps went up again this morning, so I'm pretty happy about that!

Im hoping thats what it is i have literally been googling everything i can about ib but it seems most have alot more than 2 tiny drops of red but im gonna hold onto hope that it is a good thing so wishing i would have took a pic of it now!!

That is good news hannah one more day higher and you will confirm o right???

Checked cervix a few min ago and it feels different than it ever has its hard and almost felt like it had moved like it was stickint out further than usual maybe it was tilted or something felt total crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->