Is this normal?

Awh cppeace, that would be so awesome!! Fx'd for your New Year's BFP!!!

Wanna, I took femara 5mg cd 3-7 same as last cycle. I actually O'd 2 days earlier this cycle so thats also good because I was concered that cd 20 might have been too late and effect the egg quality but I don't know.

CD 20 isn't late for a healthy egg. Anything before cd 26 is generally pretty healthy unless you get many pos opks, showing unusual high amounts of LH and most likely FSH hormones. But yes, it is def great to ovulate between cd12 and 18 when possible. I miss the days I used to ovulate on cd 16, but hope I can get back there lol

Will that give you a little longer lp oimg sooner??

I honestly have no idea on my lp. Most months I have charted the past 9 months I Ovulated on cd19 and had a 10-11lp, but I used to ovulate on cd16 and have a 15 day lp. I have had as short an lp as 9 days once but it seems to have balanced itself at 11 days. My longest ever Lp with confirmed temping ovulation was 17 days(Which was the last cycle I had ovulation on cd16 and I always kinda suspected might be an unconfirmed chemical which my cycle messed up afterward- the next cycle was teh one I had a 9 day lp)

Oh and my changing lp isn't normal. Most womens lp stays the same unless a major change happens- like miscarriage or long term bc use.

Mine was always 14 days before mirena and seems to be going back to that now. What avout you hannah do you have a good lp??

Last cycle I had a 13 day lp but it's hard to tell if thats the norm for me because it was my first time ovulating and having a normal cycle

Yes anything over 9 is generally good enough for implantation. Mine is 11 more often than 10 and I have good signs of producing a healthy amount of progesterone which is generally the real problem with lack of implantation and early losses.
The one time I got a confirmed pregnancy it would have been on a cycle day 19 ovulation and I was already averaging my 10-11 day lp.

From what I have read is anything under a 10 day lp can make it harder to get pregnant

Well good you both have a good lp hopefully that means if we get some bfps they will all be sticky!!

Cppeace just out of curiousity, what kind of signs should I be looking for to show a healthy amount of progesterone?

I am having a progesterone draw on thursday, what range is good??

I personally have not researched what the number should be for progesterone but good signs of progesterone are creamy CM, lack of Acne in 2 ww, Steady high temps with out more than one temp drop near cover line during the main 2ww(not including the last day before AF), and lack of more than 8 hours of spotting before AF. Some women think they have a healthy LP because it is 14 days but they have 3 days of spotting before flow. Basically that means their progesterone has already fallen and basically they truly only have a 11 day LP that is healthy, not 14.

From the research I just briefly did you want your numbers for progesterone check to be over 10 and over 15 is better, over 20 the best.

I see. Well thats good. I never really get acne so I guess I'm covered there, I had lots of white cm last cycle and I never ever spot before AF so hoping those are all good signs

Sounds like it will be good hannah i did have spotting 2 days before af last month hoping that clears up as i never had that before mirena

Wanna, your body is probably just still adjusting. But you do seem to be adjusting nicely, I had heard of some woman not getting AF for like 3 or 4 months after removal.

Depending on how long you had the mirena and just your body it can take anywhere from 1-6 months for your cycle to normalize. Hopefully the spotting will not continue for you, but even more hopefully you won't have to worry about it and get that BFP if a couple days Wanna :)

So glad that wasnt me i was so terrified of how my body would act to removal so grateful it turned out so well. Apparently my cervix is crazy active everyday i was usimg bathroom and figured check it again and omg it was sooo low never felt it that low and idk if i got this part right but it has felt open since o but i coild have that part wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->