Is this normal?

Wanna, in my book, any new symptom is a good one.

I wish I could check my cervix but it like freaks me out a little to be honest lol.

Problem is i really just started doimg ut regularly since my mirena removal so dont fully know what all is normal there for me but i def know it never felt like that is the 6 or 7 weeks i have been checking

Oooh exciting. Never thought I'd be so excited about another woman's cervix...

Lol it is amazing the things that excite you when ttc lol def gonna continue to check it daily and hoping to test tuesday or wednesday thats 9 and 10 dpo

It just sucks so long till testing to know!! Im so impatient want to know now lol

lol Hannah it shouldn't freak you out to put your own finger in your own vagina lol. That's basically all there is to feeling your cervix ...
Yeah Wanna your cervix feeling odd can be a def good sign :dust:

That was around 12 it felt that way so gonna try to keep checking at that time rest of wait hoping to feel it get softer cause i keep reading it should be softer in early preg

My dh made a comment again today about how red my face is and said its hot to the touch i feel like im burning up right now i have never so badly wish i temped would be so curious if i would have had a huge rise today

Well Wanna You could always tak eyour temp in teh morn just to see if it is higher than you remember it being.

As for cervix texture and Position- in early pregnancy the cervix is not a good judge for if you are pregnant or not. Yes it will rise up and get puffy and sift when pregnant , but when it does that is different for every women. With some it is in the first couple weeks in others not for several weeks after a pos hpt..So it is not a great way to confirm or deny pregnancy.

I know when im sick without a fever im one of those people who have a lower temp usually in the 97 range my normal is not 98.6 lol

Wanna, you should temp tomorrow morning after you wake up and see what it is.

Cppeace, so I'm pretty sure I O'd on cd 18, I had a pretty good temp rise cd 19, but not as much today. What do you think? Driving myself crazy my first month charting lol.

Yeah Hannah as long as your temp is still in that range tomorrow you def ovulated. That also is a very good looking drop of temp for ovultion on cd 18. Your bbt is a bit low overall from avg but everyone is different. You should get your coverline and crosshairs tomorrow on ff.

Women's temp is generally slightly below the avg of 98.6- Mine is usually around 97.5-97.75 pre ovulation and generally above 98 post ovulation but occasionally dips down to the 97.85 area. I believe the avg temp for most women is around 97.8ish when averaged throughout cycle.

Men generally are 98.7-99.5 normally because of all the testosterone.

Yea think i might do mine the next few mornings and see how it plays out and if bfn i will def start temping next month

I think your temp looks great hannah think you will def get your crosshairs tomorroe

I sure hope so that will be so exciting!

Wanna, you having anymore symptoms?

Gina, did you take an OPK today? How'd that go?

I have literally had nothing today besides the flushed face did have some light cramping this morning when i woke up but nothing since felt like i was peeing alot but also drank alot of sweet tea today so that can be explained just got to wait till 10 dpo i keeo reminding myself i will know one way or other by christmas and that isnt far away

Yes you're nearly in the home stretch! I'm due for AF on the 28th and I won't be testing until then unless I get some crazy symptoms or something.

Just feel so relieved that I can be almost 100% sure that I did O

Im due on the 26 what all did you take this cycle same as last???

Hmm just realized if I ovulate early this month and get cd16 I could test on new years day lol That's kinda exciting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->