Is this normal?

Yes cppeace that would be amazing i had it 2 1/2 years got it at my 6 week pp appt after number 2 i will be looking into somethung else

Your position checking your cervix is pretty crucial. You need to do it in the same position and same times every day. I know my cervix is highest early in the day and generally lowers.

I personally can never tell open or closed on mine. I can feel my cervix shift though.I know when it is on the move lol

Yea im gonna stick with 12 from now on and go from there

Morning ladies :) Hope everyone is doing well today. One week until Christmas! I've been baking like crazy. I laid down in bed last night and scratched my ear and brought my finger away and it had chocolate on it :haha:

CD 26 today. Speaking of lp...I'm kinda wondering what mine is going to be this cycle and if the trigger is going to change it. I triggered on CD 13 and O day was CD 15 so if I have my normal 12 day lp, then that would give me a 27 day cycle which never happens.

Last month, first month on Femara, my lp was 13 days. Either way, AF should be starting on Tuesday or Wednesday as long as I have a normalish cycle. They're much better on Metformin but still not really predictable. They've been 29-31 days lately.

I'd just like AF to get here so I can maybe get the worst of it over with before Christmas. At least if I'm miserable emotionally for Christmas, I won't be physically as well.

Actually, I feel like I've mentally prepared myself already for AF to show before Christmas so I don't think I'll take it as hard as I thought I would. It's just disappointing because everything looked so good. :wacko:

Braven i am also supwr excited for christmas even if i get the bfn cant wait to see my sons face christmas morning and my mom lives all the way in west virginia and she is coming to visit on the 28th so regardless i will be a happy girl af or no af

I must admit though the chocolate thing made me laugh lol i also love baking what all are you making?? And remember even though you think this cycle is a bust you never know you could have a bfp hiding in there either way i hope you guys have an awesome christmas as well

Ok i got up to take my fmu of the day and i guess since i held it so long i actually felt crampy well i went and cramped the whole time i was emptying bladder when i wiped more of the red spots i got other night managed to get pic but when i try to upload it says file is to big

Wanna, I've made several batches of things. I made thumbprint cookies with jelly/jam filling, chocolate crinkle cookies, cut outs with my daughter, a lemon pound cake, and yesterday made Oreo truffles, which is where the chocolate came from lol Those are such a pain to make but they're DH's favorite so I had to lol

I think I'm done now though, except for using up the rest of the cut out dough with my daughter and frosting them.

Sometimes I make a lot more but I've struggled with motivation to bake this year lol My mom expects cookies from us every year and we also give a tin of cookies to our next door neighbor for a present.

Good morning!!

Braven, I have been baking a lot as well lol the heat in my apartment broke literally an hour before our snow storm hit so I had to do something to stay warm lol.

Wanna, whenever I try to post a pic from my phone, it says the same thing. I had to download an app to make the pic smaller and then I was able to post. Super annoying.

Anyways, I got my crosshairs on FF today but I feel charting is adding a lot of stress. I feel like my luteal temps are too close to my coverline. Hopefully next month's charting will be less stressful because I will know what yo expect.

Also, I wake up probably 3-4 times in the night but I make sure I don't move at all or even really open my eyes. Could that be effecting my temps? Lets say I wake up around 3 or 4 am but don't move and then temp at 5:30 like normal? Probably overthinking this

All of that sounds amazing!! Im a junk food junkie so i would be in heaven over there!!

Hannah i will have to look for something its kinda a tmi pic but i need some advice im going crazy over here lol i hope you can get your heat fixed asap thats terrible

Also wish i could help with the temp question but i have no idea

Sorry if the pic is tmi but this is the spots i saw this morning they looked exactly the same the other night also

Attachments

• 1482076380958.jpg
    1482076380958.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
It's very possible that it's IB. I have read of many woman having red spotting that turned out to be IB

Hm, Wanna I don't know...that's just odd. It doesn't look like normal spotting, like if you were just spotting before AF shows. But I've never experienced IB so I'm not sure what that looks like and if you'd see it more than one day.

Hannah, that's awful about your heat. Hope you get it fixed soon. As for temping, it can definitely be stressful. I wake up so freaking much in the night it's annoying. I think because we're conscious that we need to temp our bodies are disrupting sleep. Kind of like when you're excited about something the next day and you wake up way before the alarm goes off.

I'm struggling with it being accurate as well. I slept awful last night because I had super heartburn and so I was up at like 2:30. Took my temp just to see and then when I woke up again at 4:00 I took it again and it was the same as it was at 2:30 so who knows. I just know you're *supposed* to get 3 consecutive hours of sleep for accurate temps.

I think I'm more interested in knowing what my post O temps look like. I can't really compare them to the month I got pregnant with DD though because I had bronchitis right around the time I got my BFP so my temps were way high.

I have no idea what it is either i have been googling like a crazy person have seen several times where women had it more than one day and it seems way to soon for af spotting as i am not due till the 26th this is one crazy cycle also been cramping since i woke up

Wanna, it's sounding good to me!! Maybe you will be this thread's first BFP

Braven, I'm hoping my temps will rise tomorrow. I am 3 dpo today and my temps have basically been like the same since O

That would be amazing!! Even if i move to first tri i will stick around want to stay following you girls to your bfps

Wanna, I think something this different could definitely be good news. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

You'll be waiting around a long time waiting on mine haha Seems like I jump into threads and we're all working on TTC together and then everyone else gets BFPs except me and I'm left all alone!

But I'll be super happy for you ladies and I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I dont mind waiting awhile i have stayed with this page even after my son i just enjoy talking to other women about ttc and sharing advice and my fav is line spotting on pregnancy test lol

I will say i wish my boobs would hurt if that started i would be almost 100% sure i was pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->