Is this normal?

Mine are hurting sporadically. Nothing like last month though. For me, when I conceived DD it was the quality of it that really made me think I was pregnant. My nipples got sooo tingly and even showering hurt when the water hit them. I don't know if stuff like that changes from each pregnancy. Also, I don't know if breastfeeding for 2 years may have lessened my sensitivity, you know?

Yea that is def a possibility i swear i feel like mine didnt get bad sore till after my bfp so guess i will just have to wait and see

Since this will be my first pregnancy I don't really know what symptoms would be promising for me. Sometimes I worry that I won't be able to concieve but I have to remind myself that this is only my second time O'ing.

My boobs have had weird moments of soreness since 1dpo but I had that last cycle as well. I'm getting a cd 25 progetserone draw on thursday, and excited to see what I find out.

I'm excited for you as well Hannah! Fingers crossed it's good news.

I'm either 9/10 DPO & I caved an tested using a EPT & it was a BFN :( sooo I'm not giving up but I do think this isn't my time .

Definitely doesn't mean you're out Newbie. When I conceived my daughter I tested on CD 12 and got a negative. Tested again on CD 14 and got a verrry faint positive. All depends on when you implant and how fast your hcg rises. Hope is not lost!

Hi ladies! I've been keeping myself busy this weekend to prevent myself from googling and such :p
Crafting Christmas presents and such & went to Disney today. No unusual symptoms for me to report.

Hannah - the OPKs have become more faint for me since my picture post. I have an order for the progesterone draw and the nurse wrote for it to be completed CD22-CD25, so on Friday before the holidays, I'll probably go get it done. And stay warm!!!!

Braven- OREO TRUFFLEEESSSSS!!! Ship some mah wayyy! 😍😍

Wanna - not sure what IB looks like.. but I feel like that doesn't look like AF spotting either (do you normally get AF spotting?)

Newbie - just wait a couple more days! Will power to test after the 1st day of your missed period. Are you havingredients any symptoms?

To all of us - imagine if we all got bfps together this month :)

Peanut butter Oreo truffles, at that ;)

I already gave some away to the neighbor. Think hubby would kill me if I gave away more. I only made 25 to start with.

I have another package of Oreos but I really don't feel like making more because it's such a pain in the butt process. The chocolate dipping part, to be exact.

Hi ladies! I've been keeping myself busy this weekend to prevent myself from googling and such :p
Crafting Christmas presents and such & went to Disney today. No unusual symptoms for me to report.

Hannah - the OPKs have become more faint for me since my picture post. I have an order for the progesterone draw and the nurse wrote for it to be completed CD22-CD25, so on Friday before the holidays, I'll probably go get it done. And stay warm!!!!

Braven- OREO TRUFFLEEESSSSS!!! Ship some mah wayyy! 😍😍

Wanna - not sure what IB looks like.. but I feel like that doesn't look like AF spotting either (do you normally get AF spotting?)

Newbie - just wait a couple more days! Will power to test after the 1st day of your missed period. Are you havingredients any symptoms?

To all of us - imagine if we all got bfps together this month :)

I had brown spotting the day before af last month but that is it never had any thus early and never pinky red

Gah, Wanna, so strange. I guess at this point all we can do is wait and keep our fingers crossed for good news. I know how frustrating it is. This TWW is taking soooo long! It's torture.

My husnand loves peanut butter and oreos i bet he would die for those!!!

Im gonna test wednesday for sure thats 10 dpo my god i cant wait for that day!!

Wanna, I am so excited to find out!! I'm feeling good about this cycle for you.

Havent seen anymore today guess we will see if any tomorroe

Yes lol it already is im literally dying to test i feel so sure im gonna see that bfp but at the sametime im thinking what will i do if i dont after being so sure

Morning ladies! FF says AF should be here tomorrow but I don't believe that. I think it's probably another day or 2 before I see her. Sooner than later would be better so I don't have her here for Christmas lol

How's everyone else doing?

Im good today not feeling much of anything but a few cramps here and there dying for wednesday to roll around

Heya all-Just wants to drop in and say Hannah your temps look fine to me.. Don't stress bout temping.

Wanna you already heard my opinion elsewhere but to repeat that looks very much like IB to me.

As for me my CM, and temp looks very good for ovulation, the cp is getting high but not peak high yet but the opk yesterday had not darkened enough for ovulation in next few days so dunno what's going on..

Insemination should be happening today and will keep going until ovulation is confirmed.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->