Is this normal?

Thanks :) super excited for you to join us in the tww!! Almost time for my daily cp check

Well checked about 15 min early but shouldnt make a fifference its about mid way high but much softer than yesterday

I am doing pretty good today having some weird cramping but other than that already feeling like this cycle is going to be bfn. I'm 4 dpo today

soft is a good sign.

Got the first insemination ever done- think it went pretty well. not in anyway an expert though lol
opk in a few minutes

no home insemination cause my guy is usually too tired or achy for full sex. I have looked up info on doing it and we shall be adding it to our ttc now starting this cycle.

My Opk was still pretty negative but darker than yesterday so I think I still have a good shot at ovulating cd 16- we shall see.

You know I was actually looking into that the other day. Not because we don't get to dtd enough but because I was wondering if it would get the swimmers closer to the target but it was a little intimidating. Was it into your uterus or just by your cervix? I'm intrigued.

Well dh took me to walmart and i grabbed a few first signals wasnt gonna use till wednesday but dh said do one now lol 8 dpo way to soon swore i saw shadow then even dh said he did who knows cant really see in pic will test again wednesday as planned swear wish i woould have got frer btw 4 hour hold

Attachments

• 1482183092178.jpg
    1482183092178.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 15
You know I was actually looking into that the other day. Not because we don't get to dtd enough but because I was wondering if it would get the swimmers closer to the target but it was a little intimidating. Was it into your uterus or just by your cervix? I'm intrigued.
No, we are just using a syringe and putting it in just like natural sex would. You can buy a kit though that comes with tools to get it further in, but we are only doing this because we don't bd enough and if I pressure him to bd more we will have sex but he won't finish so I figure this takes most of the stress off of him and is pretty easy to do.

Well dried with a really faint line so either nothing was there and its evap or really was therr and dried darker

Attachments

• 1482191554746.jpg
    1482191554746.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 14
Sometimes it will dry darker- most will say it's an evap but since it was there in the time frame just lighter I say it's probably a very early BFP

Thanks cppeace i so wish i had a frer for morning might skip tomorrow guess i will see how i feel in the am

Wanna, that's exciting. I'd give it a couple more days. That way, if it's a true pos you don't have to guess!

Wanna!!! I am sooo rooting for you! I tweaked the pic and I think I see a littl something!

Omg i hope your right cant decide if i want to test in morning or not

Wanna - sorry coming in here to say I can see something faint on your tests! FX it gets darker for you :)

Morning ladies. 13 dpo today. Tested with FMU - BFN as I expected. So just waiting for AF to show now. Could be today or tomorrow. Temp dropped some and I have a headache. Usually means AF is pending.

Definitely going to try Femara days 3-7 instead of 5-9 this cycle.

Wanna, I'm excited to see your next test. Keep us updated.

Wanna, are you going to test again this morning, or wait until wednesday morning?? I am so excited for you!

Braven, sorry about approaching AF. But I'm glad you're ready for a new cycle with a slightly different plan.

For me, I had a temp spike today which probably doesn't mean anything at 5dpo. Also I have had sore breast on the sides and top just like last cycle so I'm thinking I will probably end up with a bfn

I did but dont think i see anything ill post a pic later dh said incam get some frer so will have that to use for 10 dpo had the worst dream after i tested that i started bleeding!! I know its only 9dpo but a negative is always disapointing

Braven sorry about af but fx and tons of dust for next cycle

Hannah high temps are always good nomatter what day and just becaise you had symptoms on a bfn cycle dont mean they cant happen on a bfp one stay positive

Ready but not happy about it lol keep crying this morning. I just feel so broken. After 2 rounds I just feel like it would have worked if it was going to, considering I had a good follie. Ugh. I hate this journey.

Fingers crossed and babydust to you ladies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->