Is this normal?

Here is this mornings test its already dried as i took it at 6 30 didnt want to bother dh with pics lol it was a 6 to 6 1/2 hour hold thinking i see nothing :( maybe an imaginary shadow cant wait to get some frer

Attachments

• 1482245706129.jpg
    1482245706129.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 11
So frustrating when your body says your pregnant and you believe it but your test wont cooperate lol

Braven you can't get down on yourself. it's only your second month ovulating in probably a long time and it can take fertile couples up to 12 O's before catching the eggy. If you think about it, the numbers are working against everyone. Even the most fertile woman only have about 7-10 swimmers even get in proximity to the egg on the best cycles. If you are now ovulating and that's been confirmed its really just a matter of time. :hugs:

Wanna, I'm sorry hopefully it will show up tomorrow with the frer. But to be honest I feel like I'm still seeing a little something. But I have awful line eyes lol

Im like you hannah i still feel like i see it and after about 3 min i swore somethung was forming amd started getting excited but it never really turned into something super noticable and i second guess myslef all the time i mean 6 am and wanting it bad will make you see crazy things lol

Ok just looked at test in natural light and def see something might have got it on camera

Attachments

• 1482248830341.jpg
    1482248830341.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 1482248845356.jpg
    1482248845356.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 16
100% sure I see something. Can't tell if it has color or not though in the pic

I know the pic in my gallery is so much more obvious but when uploading it looses alot of its quality honestly i cant even tell color in real life with it showing after time i still dont trust will be curious if dh says he sees it

Hey Wanna, Yeah again on the new one I see a little something developing... If you take a FR in the Morn it will prolly be much more obvious FX

AFM I woke to ooodles of EWCM this morn and temp is still very low so all good signs of quickly approaching Ovulation... Gonna see if can get some dtd or insem again today after I see if opk is darker today or not. Will check in an hour or so.

Wanna - I'll definitely have to check the pics when I use my phone. On the PC, you don't get the "up close and zoom in on every little detail" option. The first one you posted, I actually was able to see a slight line (on PC!)

I am doing pretty good today having some weird cramping but other than that already feeling like this cycle is going to be bfn. I'm 4 dpo today

Girl! You're way early to call yourself out! (But I remember, I said the same thing last week also ) :dohh: We gotta stay positive. I know I haven't been posting as much, but I'm trying to stay busy instead of spending hours googling the same thing and feeling 1) positive and hopeful! and then to keep googling and feel 2)like it's not gonna happen. THEN! You keep googling to find more reassuring/hopeful posts. Aye yi yi.

I also haven't been posting as much for the fact that I'm not having ANY symptoms--when the last 2 cycles I had so many.. so confusing!!

Morning ladies. 13 dpo today. Tested with FMU - BFN as I expected. So just waiting for AF to show now. Could be today or tomorrow. Temp dropped some and I have a headache. Usually means AF is pending.

Definitely going to try Femara days 3-7 instead of 5-9 this cycle.

Wanna, I'm excited to see your next test. Keep us updated.

What dosage is your Rx? I would opt for days 3-5 also. Are you having any symptoms at 13dpo?

Gina first cycle was 2.5 mg CD 5-9 and last cycle was 5 mg CD 5-9. My doctor won't approve if she knows lol but I'll be doing 5 mg again CD 3-7 this time. Also will get a quick sperm analysis.

Next cycle she's happy to go up to 7.5 mg if I want to try it.

A lack of symptoms can actually be a great sign for an upcoming BFP if you usually get symptoms in your 2ww. No one is out till they Get AF- it's that simple lol

Hannah had those same day!! Hopefully good sign noticed with my last pee i had some stretchy cm mixed with my regular creamy but it was thicker than ewcm

Hanna Cramping on 5dpo can be a good sign of the uterus registering a fertilized egg and preparing for implantation. Implantation can't happen until at least 6dpo once the cells have divided enough times and hatched. FX for you Hannah :dust:

Hannah had those same day!! Hopefully good sign noticed with my last pee i had some stretchy cm mixed with my regular creamy but it was thicker than ewcm

Hmm that could be the start of mucus plug building mucus Wanna. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->