Is this normal?

Ugh the tww always seems like forever. But I def didn't get any cramping this early last cycle so hoping it's a good sign. Made DH hide my IC hpt's lol or else I would go crazy looking at them.

Planning to use a frer tomorrow, wanna?

I havent got to the store yet to get any so might be another first signal unless i can manage to get out later

lol it's good to hid ethem Hannah until at minimum 8dpo, but 10 is better nd beyond is even better lol- I'm not one to talk I have tested at 8dpo before for sure but I always try and wait till at least 9 or 10 dpo.

Having hot flashes now lol DH and I were at the store doing late X-mas shopping and my face turned bright red and I was like burning up I had to leave lol I feel like such an old lady

Omg hannah i told you my dh has been commenting about my red face for a few days! We are like symptom twins lol

lol you two making me so jealous - I never get symptoms like that- or really much of anything- even when I was pregnant.

Well being only 5dpo I don't know if its anything promising but I sure hope so

Cppeace like you told me every pregnancy is different so your next one could be full of symptoms

How does cm appear in 2ww? Of course every woman is different tho!

You Cm in the tww should be progesterone driven which is primarily creamy or sticky or dry. Some women get very different cm in the tww if pregnant or just wy more but some notice no difference.

On symptoms I doubt I'll get much of any- my mom told me she had no really symptoms other than missing her period for all of hers. She never got morning sickness or anything really until well after she was showing.

Thanks peace! Also, just wanna ask.. that's a bunny in your picture, right? ^_^ hehe

lol Yes Gina it is an Angora bunny. You collect their fur when you brush them and people spin it into yarn. If you've ever seen an angora sweater or scarf that's the kind of bunny it came from but mostly likely it was white.

Not sure if this has any meaning but I just took my temp (obviously not bbt) and it was 98.89 when normally it's in the mid 97's. Maybe thats why I was having hot flashes

Your "day" temp can vary greatly so doesn't mean a lot but yeah def can explain your hot flashes.

Never got out for the frer so first signal in the mornimg

You still have a good shot at seeing something light.FX

Hopefully i can actually see something in the time limit im gonna physically start my timer so i watcj it the full 10 min

I have absolutely no CM though. Super dry. I had a lot of creamy cm last cycle but none this time should I be concerned?

I think cm can change constantly and for all kinds of reasons i wouldnt call it a deal breaker you could wake up tomorrow with tons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->